Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hey! My uncle lives in Glens Falls. So nice up there.

Yeah it is. I have a couple friends that live around there. Lake George, and the Adirondack park are probably some of the most beautiful areas in the country.

Glens Falls is about 20 mins north of where I live.

Yeah it is. I have a couple friends that live around there. Lake George, and the Adirondack park are probably some of the most beautiful areas in the country.

I agree the Adirondacks is one of the most beautiful areas in the country.  I wouldn't include Lake George, however.  That has become a huge tourist trap hellhole full of Guidos on vacation from NYC and NJ.  Horrible.

You're just down the street.  :)

Good ol' Lake George.  I'd say that half of my fondest childhood memories took place at Lake George and Indian Lake.

I agree the Adirondacks is one of the most beautiful areas in the country. I wouldn't include Lake George, however. That has become a huge tourist trap hellhole full of Guidos on vacation from NYC and NJ. Horrible.

Depends on what part of Lake George ;) ya gotta know where to go

Since my friends are from there, I used to be an honorary local, and one of the jokes was "why are there so few blow jobs in NJ during the summer? Because all the ****suckers are in Lake George"

28 days later. It's chained up and every 5 minutes it releases 1 more foot of chain so by the end it can get all around the room.

That's really cool!

I'm not sure if these particular ones are the same type of thing, they seem to be more of a "Solve a mystery, get out of the room" type of deal. But they're all part of that same scenario based "Find a way out" kinda thing.

Went to a good friend's last night after his parents expressed concern over him not returning calls. I had a spare key. Gone man. 33 years old. Great friend, had a Fiance, good job, life ahead of him.

Be careful if you mix and match pain pills children. You don't know what particular ****tail/amount is gonna be too much for ya.

Archived