Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If our fallen brother Moco were still here...........this would be his theme music.

You know he'd post some horror rap song with teenagers waving 9 milis at the camera.

Then follow that up with a video of himself in his flannel, hair waxed to the side, glasses covering his whole face, taking a rip off a hookah while alone in his room.

Man, what a day.  My dad is retiring on Dec. 16th, officially.  His work had a retirement party for him back home.  Went back, had a blast, got reconnected with a friend from high school that works under him and will actually take his position when he is done.  Got to bull**** around, drink beers, eat good food, etc.

Funny thing was Tazette was on fire.  She had been sick the past two weeks and busted out in full force today, all healthy.  She was relentless.  She kept trying to embarrass me (aka bust my balls - which is what my fam does :P )  but it didn't work.  

When she was four years old, she said, "Daddy, I'm gonna paint your finger nails."  so I said, whatever works for ya kiddo.  She painted them yellow.......**** was all over the place lol 

She got her laugh, then I had the wife bust out the nail polish remover and get that **** off lol.  She thought it would embarrass me telling that story and I gotta give her props, she told it like 5 times to different people, including strangers (to her) before she gave up lol.

Why is a pair of pants called a pair?  It's one pant. 

Heck, even if you assert that it's really two things, then, when you cut them in half, you'd have one pant.  But you don't.  You've got a half of a pair of pants. 

Reminds me of the stupid phrase "over there", even though I know I say it. :huh:

It's just "there". 

Why is a pair of pants called a pair? It's one pant.

Heck, even if you assert that it's really two things, then, when you cut them in half, you'd have one pant. But you don't. You've got a half of a pair of pants.

pants (pantaloons) were originally two like things. You put them on one leg at a time because they actually came in two pieces. You put on one leg, tied it around your waist, then put on the other. From the beginning, about the 16th Century, pants have been referred to as a pair

Archived