Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What are these "rules" you speak of? :huh:

We live by our own, deal with all of them, and have to incorporate you dudes' rules.

Listen? Hell no. We rule on our terms. :)

Lol, stuff like don't put the entire roll of tp in because you want to see what will happen. Don't touch the elf on the shelf because you want to take his magic. Don't get out of your bed and sleep on the floor under a towel. I can go on if you like.

Lol, stuff like don't put the entire roll of tp in because you want to see what will happen. Don't touch the elf on the shelf because you want to take his magic. Don't get out of your bed and sleep on the floor under a towel. I can go on if you like.

Everything's good except the tp issue, because that involves PHYSICS.   It's very important to teach BIG lessons, even when kids are SMALL. 

Back in the day, our parents DID let us out of their sight, and we got into all kinds of stuff...surely you remember...I absolutely coated myself in fresh tar from a street asphalt repair, and I have a feeling I was being watched & laughed at.  My very favorite clothes, and I didn't care when they died their death...I had fun, and I learned something without being spanked or anything. 

Now that I think about it, I got laughed at far more than scolded.  Every day was an adventure, not a survival course.

I couldn't possibly own a jersey knowing the team inconsistency and turnover. I have other jerseys for the caps and Nats but they're all blank on the back.

It feels awkward to wear another man's name on your back.

Buy a throwback player like Green, Riggins, etc.

I'm pumped for this game.  Time to put the women and children to bed and go looking for ****ing dinner!  We were in the same situation back in 2005 and 2007, sitting at 5-6.  And 2012 if you want to get technical about it, though we were 3-6 before the 7 game winning streak.  

**** Dallas!  

Everything's good except the tp issue, because that involves PHYSICS. It's very important to teach BIG lessons, even when kids are SMALL.

Back in the day, our parents DID let us out of their sight, and we got into all kinds of stuff...surely you remember...I absolutely coated myself in fresh tar from a street asphalt repair, and I have a feeling I was being watched & laughed at. My very favorite clothes, and I didn't care when they died their death...I had fun, and I learned something without being spanked or anything.

Now that I think about it, I got laughed at far more than scolded. Every day was an adventure, not a survival course.

Lol, I hear ya. Her older sisters are way more of the want to please type. She is such a tomboy but it's awesome to watch. Each girl is so different then the other. Then there is Zac. He's got no clue what he's in for with three older sisters.

Taze, instead of The Program, wouldn't a more appropriate quote be from The Replacements

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory is forever"

Love that quote! We had 4th and goal with about 30 seconds left in a football tourney up in Charlotte. Broke out that quote in the huddle and we scored the winning TD. Lol. All thanks to you Kianna Reeves.

Seriously, I can't contain myself right now.
These thoughts in my head I just can't take.

Dallas is coming to the field trying to play a game.

Eff that, my team coming to the field to dominate.

There's a shift in the atmosphere.

My man I don't care.
I bragging like a mugg today with no fear.

If it bites me in the ass, won't be the first time.

If we take the L, I'll be just fine.

But what if we send a message to the Nation.

Forget a win man, I'm up for some annihilation.

I'm so hype. That just came out of me. I want to punch something right now man. lol

Seriously, I can't contain myself right now.

These thoughts in my head I just can't take.

Dallas is coming to the field trying to play a game.

Eff that, my team coming to the field to dominate.

There's a shift in the atmosphere.

My man I don't care.

I bragging like a mugg today with no fear.

If it bites me in the ass, won't be the first time.

If we take the L, I'll be just fine.

But what if we send a message to the Nation.

Forget a win man, I'm up for some annihilation.

I'm so hype. That just came out of me. I want to punch something right now man. lol

Punch one of them DC bammas driving the hoopty with the Dallas flags. It's a whole bunch of them around there and in PG

Archived