Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

A) you're my hero

B) you're my hero

HTTR!

EDIT add:how does the letter B with an parenthesis end up as a "cool" smiley?

The B, I guess, is supposed to be sunglasses. What bothers me is that it does so for lowercase, too, so you can't even get around it by doing a lowercase list.

The B, I guess, is supposed to be sunglasses. What bothers me is that it does so for lowercase, too, so you can't even get around it by doing a lowercase list.

AND WHERE'S MY ****IN' BLACK SCREEN?

Ahhh, the good ol' days...LOL...

I'm goin' bananas. Are you kidding? Another 3 hours? UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!

I know, right? A black screen is better for your eyes.

Especially at 5 a.m., which is what I call "wake-up-lite", because we restaurant people don't have to be at work for hours...I've got forever to ease into the day...but the screen change a couple years ago really ****ed with me.  I loved the black one, the way the thread fonts were...it just looked cooler.

(Not that admin hasn't done a stellar job keeping us going...they can't get enough love from me.  Hail, gang!)

Especially at 5 a.m., which is what I call "wake-up-lite", because we restaurant people don't have to be at work for hours...I've got forever to ease into the day...but the screen change a couple years ago really ****ed with me.  I loved the black one, the way the thread fonts were...it just looked cooler.

(Not that admin hasn't done a stellar job keeping us going...they can't get enough love from me.  Hail, gang!)

There's something on your nose.

I quit.

I liked black screen better.

I still don't have a sailboat.

You're the one who used the phrase "it's just a hole in the water to throw money in", right? 

Let it go, let it go...sorry, been shopping for kids all day,...I knew it would come in somewhere...the Demi Lovato version is good...achem...

Batman?

Any tips on cutting a tomato for tacos? I always feel like I'm doing it wrong.

Batman could cut a tomato.

I have no idea what you're doing to cut it wrong.

cut in half, from right next to the center of the top.

Then cut that part off and dice the red.

now you've got 2 halves. Slice them thin. Take the part with the skin, flip it and put it on the side.

slice straight down into strips, turn that, make slices again and you'll have dices. Then cut the two pieces with skin.

long strides of the knife, less pressure and let the knife do work.

Unless you have **** knives, then put them in the garage and buy salsa.

How can you not know how to make little squares out of a tomato?

And why are you asking Mary? If you have lemon questions, go to her.

You're the one who used the phrase "it's just a hole in the water to throw money in", right? 

Let it go, let it go...sorry, been shopping for kids all day,...I knew it would come in somewhere...the Demi Lovato version is good...achem...

I still want a sailboat.

Lmao. I was asking whoever. Whenever I dice them the seed/juicy part gets them all messed up. Should I pitch that part.

Got good knives.

long dedicated slices, without putting pressure on the fruit. Good slices should leave all the juice inside and no don't throw that away. That's flavor country.

Roma tomatoes that I work with are much smaller than that...

what you showed looked more like the outside of a red bell pepper!

Because I'm a decent restaurant manager, I can work any position in any restaurant, including cooking from any station, you knucklehead.

Would the real chef please chime in? 

oops, he deeeid...

You mother****ers broke in my liquor cabinet...didn't you.

This one talking tomatoes and super heroes, this one talking oral sex with the same sex....meanwhile not knowing if he's ever had sex with the same sex, This one talking Sean Taylor followed up with Darth Vader.

What in the blue hell is going on up in this place ?

Archived