Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ever simmered a whole octopus in olive oil?

Heat a pot of olive oil to about 200. Add a bouquet garni and an entire clove of peeled garlic and two medium heat chiles. Simmer for at least an hour to 1.5 hours depending on size. Pull out and drain. Serve with lemon...Heaven.

Great for a salad. Make a small greek salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, green pepper, garlic, good greek feta, black olives, capers, olive oil, greek oregano, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, S&P) and toss with arugula and the sliced bite sized pieces of the poached octopus.

Same salad works well with grilled octopus.

Quite simple really...

I know these games are typically close. But there is no reason why Dallas should win, I want a blowout. I want to destroy them. I want their team to give up in the 3rd quarter. I want to see JJ down on the sideline with his crypt keeper face glaring at his ginger-headed, idiot coach. 

**** Dallas!!!

I know technically, they are a top 10 defense in yards per game.  But they don't scare me.  Cause they give up almost 24 ppg (23.7 - #16 overall) and they don't force hardly any turnovers and give the ball away on offense a lot.  

Their takeaway/giveaway differential was -12, which is the league worst.  So we need to take advantage of that and put points on the board.  

Archived