Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Whoa whoa, I'm talking about the hype. But it troubles me that your mind automatically went there like that...

Whoa whoa whoa, I was talking hype and your twisted mind made the innocent joke sexual in nature. This is on you says my hot pittsburgian wife.

Whoa whoa whoa, I was talking hype and your twisted mind made the innocent joke sexual in nature. This is on you says my hot pittsburgian wife.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. My mind was firmly focused on the hype. Not one single gay thought (BTW, I have plenty of gay friends so I'm not homophobic ). This is all a mind trick to get me to admit to fantasizing about you. I told you, man, I don't roll that way.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. My mind was firmly focused on the hype. Not one single gay thought (BTW, I have plenty of gay friends so I'm not homophobic ). This is all a mind trick to get me to admit to fantasizing about you. I told you, man, I don't roll that way.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Why on earth are you talking about me and you? That's some sick stuff right there. (And I have a ton of gay friends so I hear about a lot of sick stuff). What's your fascination about me wanting you? So gay! (But I'm not putting you down, I think Kaitlyn Jenner is a hero)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Why on earth are you talking about me and you? That's some sick stuff right there. (And I have a ton of gay friends so I hear about a lot of sick stuff). What's your fascination about me wanting you? So gay! (But I'm not putting you down, I think Kaitlyn Jenner is a hero)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. You're never gonna put me down? What.... You never gonna tell a lie and hurt me either?

:wtf:

there's a de facto competition going on right now about who has more gay friends. You acquire enough gay friends and it makes people start to wonder. 

Only one way to determine straight-ness... screen shot of your search histories on all devices ... post em now. 

there's a de facto competition going on right now about who has more gay friends. You acquire enough gay friends and it makes people start to wonder. 

Only one way to determine straight-ness... screen shot of your search histories on all devices ... post em now.

Who does embarrassing searches that leaves that can be traced back to them? Come on, guys!

The Dallas game has people all whacked out today...like a woman on her period during a full moon at the mall on Black Friday

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.  You didn't finish.  *don't mind if I get there first* :o

...with a brand new credit card and an empty trunk. :D

Many compliments on my jersey...one lady in Target must have been 60, was walking toward me shaking her finger...scared me at first, then she said, "That jersey must be a home thing", and I said, "Yes ma'am, it is" and she said, "Me too, and my team too", so we did a HAIL.

Then a guy working at Sam's walked over to me & said, "That's the coolest jersey on Earth.  Love that dude!" and we had a HAIL moment.

WE'RE GONNA WHOOP THAT CANDY COWBOY ASS!!!!  I JUST FEEL IT!!!!!

Archived