Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

We've had a slew of overdose deaths here. Apparently Baltimore is heroin wonderland and the straight shot from i70 to here means heroin is abundant.

Apparently they are lacing heroin with fentanyl (sp?) which a synthetic opiate and people are overdosing. I grew up with a guy who was mentioned in local media stories about overdose. I also personally know 3 or 4 other people who have died of overdose (presumably heroin). There are a few others that I'm old friends with that would surprise me if they overdosed.

These are generally, pretty middle class people.

I think it's becoming a bigger problem and nobody wants to talk about it. I'm more concerned about this problem then most gun control, mass shooting problems with this country...

This is what hits me emotionally.

Mary....take them out to Sugarloaf Mountain. Let them run around all day, climb rocks and get their energy out. Eat lunch (Jersey Mike subs?) at the top. They will love it, have great memories and be wiped out in the afternoon.

You drive most of the way up and the main climb is mostly stairs.

You know that guy that you stick your neck out for who makes you look like an asshole?

Yeah I'm that guy right now (fortunately in a relatively trivial matter).

Not for lack of trying, just a string of bad luck.

Now I've got to find a way to correct the situation and it's proving to be an uphill battle. What to do...

Actually been fortunate, no trouble so far. Having their PS here this time helped A LOT!

Where is Sugarloaf mountain? I haven't even been on Stone Mountain in more than a decade. :(

Sugar loaf is a ski resort in maine. I went there once. I don't remember it being anything like Killington (large east coast resort) but we had fun.

aren't you like a 19yo millionaire or some ****? You've probably never even wiped your own ass, let alone a kids

I got two kids doing double degrees in college right now. How could I be 19? who said anything about a millionaire? But i have had some small success.

Pretty ****ing harsh blue. Does that qualify me as a diaper wiper in your eyes?

I got two kids doing double degrees in college right now. How could I be 19? who said anything about a millionaire? But i have had some small success.

Pretty ****ing harsh blue

Really? There may have been a little ribbing in there. I know you're married, so you're obviously not 19, but I did think you were pretty young. No idea you had kids. Sorry Red.

Really? There may have been a little ribbing in there. I know you're married, so you're obviously not 19, but I did think you were pretty young. No idea you had kids. Sorry Red.

S'all good bro.... who loves you? I turn 51 this week.

I'm still waiting on that invite to come down and cook for you on the boat...though vegan will be a challenge

S'all good bro.... who loves you? I turn 51 this week.

I'm still waiting on that invite to come down and cook for you on the boat...though vegan will be a challenge

Come on down. You can stay in the guest room in my animal rescue.

I'm happy anytime someone cooks for me, but if we're going out on a sail, you better let me do it.

I'd hate to blow my 29/29 5 star rating on trip adviser.  *Pats back*

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147403-d6721488-Reviews-Bon_Bagay_Sailing-Frederiksted_St_Croix_U_S_Virgin_Islands.html

Shamelessly tooting my own horn. Not my boat, I'm just the chef.

Jets Giants is 185 dollars tomorrow. 

Compare that to like the 50 dollars the Redskins Cowboys game is going for. 

Yeah, get your ass to FedEx monday. 

I'm trying.

Archived