Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously Skinfan2k, that's a tough one.  Out of everything you listed, buying her something related to the Celtics is all I can think of.  Dancing, debating, social issues and books I'd stay away from that early into the relationship, imo.  

Is she into any collectibles that you might be able to find something Celtics based that she doesn't have?  

i was gonna get her tickets to a game in January when the Celtics come to DC but we would plan that anyway so not sure if i should use that idea as a present. 

m

Get her the Bill Simmons book of basketball. Tons of Celtic stuff in there and obviously other basketball stories, knowledge, theories and debates.

Or grab one of those $50 kindle fires they've been advertising like crazy lately. I don't think that was just a Black Friday deal.

I'd also recommend a card, nothing big just a simple card where you mention that you've really enjoyed the past 2 months and are looking forward to more etc.

And a stocking with her favorite candy in it.

I was initially going to suggest a book on the Celtics too, but thought, I'd probably get to know someone better than two months before I thought about buying them a book or movie, unless specifically pointed out by them (e.g. they tell you I've been dying to read X,Y,Z or see A, B, C.)

I was initially going to suggest a book on the Celtics too, but thought, I'd probably get to know someone better than two months before I thought about buying them a book or movie, unless specifically pointed out by them (e.g. they tell you I've been dying to read X,Y,Z or see A, B, C.)

Yeah that's true but he said she was into sports so I thought a book about sports would be a harmless suggestion.

He could always get her an orphan since she is into social issues.

i was thinking celtics socks lol. 

How big into the Celtics is she?  Like, uber fan?  Casual fan?  Super fan?  

she's pretty big into them.  she loved going to the caps game last week with me.  I was maybe thinking about getting something DC sports related like the caps beanie???

i was thinking celtics socks lol. 

she's pretty big into them.  she loved going to the caps game last week with me.  I was maybe thinking about getting something DC sports related like the caps beanie???

If you get her something like a Caps beanie, toboggan, etc., get her something small that is Celtics too.  Not the same thing, but something.  

i was thinking about a wine glass with her name on it

Clearly, not good at giving gifts. That is something she will never use properly. My wife got one as a gift years ago and she used it to hold her hair elastics. EDIT: and is kind of corny.

You start with the wine, then buy her a set of four glasses.

Clearly, not good at giving gifts. That is something she will never use properly. My wife got one as a gift years ago and she used it to hold her hair elastics. EDIT: and is kind of corny.

You start with the wine, then buy her a set of four glasses.

obviously.  Thats why I'm here asking lol. 

Heard this song today and thought of Taze... haha.

RTT Challenge :  post a video of your theme music. Everyone but Ankles and a few others have seen, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka. So this is Taze's Theme Music...unless he comes up with something better.

NSFW - Lyrics...

Archived