Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Oh, check this **** out.

When I moved down here, I was living the high life. Drinkingm drugs, different girls every night. Total rock and roll life style. Well, this girl came in one rainy quiet afternoon, with her friend and sat downstairs and drank tea. Nobody else in the joint. Week later, she comes in again and it was like the only person I could see. Never seen anything so beautiful. Broke my heart.

Well, after some time, we got to know each other and were sort of evem together for a bit. I was so in love with her. Still am. Eventually, she knew it would never work with us. I was a wreck, she was an angel. She was too young and far to innocent for a wolf like me. So, she decided she was going to go back to her childhood boyfriend, who she'd known she would marry, since she was 10 and I freaked out and moved to a tropical island, to get away from ever seeing her with someone else and figure out why I am the way I am.

It's been for years. We talk a little every once in a while. Today I got a random text, that said "I'm leaving J. Wanted you to know, but not sure why you're the only one I'm telling."

This girl is why I have my heart. 

Oh, check this **** out.

When I moved down here, I was living the high life. Drinkingm drugs, different girls every night. Total rock and roll life style. Well, this girl came in one rainy quiet afternoon, with her friend and sat downstairs and drank tea. Nobody else in the joint. Week later, she comes in again and it was like the only person I could see. Never seen anything so beautiful. Broke my heart.

Well, after some time, we got to know each other and were sort of evem together for a bit. I was so in love with her. Still am. Eventually, she knew it would never work with us. I was a wreck, she was an angel. She was too young and far to innocent for a wolf like me. So, she decided she was going to go back to her childhood boyfriend, who she'd known she would marry, since she was 10 and I freaked out and moved to a tropical island, to get away from ever seeing her with someone else and figure out why I am the way I am.

It's been for years. We talk a little every once in a while. Today I got a random text, that said "I'm leaving J. Wanted you to know, but not sure why you're the only one I'm telling."

We are all dogs but get wiser as our teeth get longer and as our coats get whiter. You never know? Maybe you've grown farther apart or maybe you will grow closer? Sometimes a little bit of time is good for everybody so that both can mature and grow.

I wish for the best for both of you

https://www.gofundme.com/mamabearsfencefund

Have you Jags seen that awesome on line fund raiser to save dogs and cats on a tropical island?

I didn't think I'd get $500, let alone $6,000, but the fencing was over $5k unshipped, School is another $5k+. Dropped about $800 on exterminator and meds yesterday. This animal rescue thing is tough.

I've got a Blue Pibble moms, with 10 8 day old puppies right now. So freaking cute.

There are so many things I want to write, but there's so little time in which to do it.

Best and most infuriating problem to have.

Oh, check this **** out.

My god, that is beautiful and heartbreaking.

I think damn near everyone has that one that got away, for one reason or another. I have one. Just beginning to truly get over here. She's my best friend and she's very happy with the guy she's with (as I'm happy with the lady I'm with) but man...if I got a text message saying something like that, I would be a wreck.

Best of luck, brother.

Girls kissing girls cause its hot right?

Yes

Thanks blue. What a mind ****.

I got a random text about a year ago that just said "jami, is this you?" And I replied " hi Gracie". I just knew it was her.

My mind is going nuts right now.

That's exciting KB, hope it works out for you. Nothing like that one that's always had your heart

We'll see. She'll probably come down for a week or two and **** everything up. I've done some stupid **** for girls in the past.

But now the wolf's teeth are longer and his coat is greyer. No longer does the alpha male chase the young ones because he has learned to let them come to him ;)

need some help folks.  I just started dating a girl and I'm trying to figure out what to get her for xmas.  We are hindu so technically we don't celebrate xmas but i still wanted to get a gift.  Any ideas??? We have been dating for about 2 months

hmmm, how serious is it?  Two months in, I'd not get anything extravagant.

she loves the celtics, loves readings, loves sports, dancing, debating, shes big into social issues. she loves homeland, the game of thrones.

m

Get her the Bill Simmons book of basketball. Tons of Celtic stuff in there and obviously other basketball stories, knowledge, theories and debates.

Or grab one of those $50 kindle fires they've been advertising like crazy lately. I don't think that was just a Black Friday deal.

I'd also recommend a card, nothing big just a simple card where you mention that you've really enjoyed the past 2 months and are looking forward to more etc.

And a stocking with her favorite candy in it.

Edit: maybe the stocking is too Christmas for you both in which case just make it a bag or basket with some candy in it. Throw in a Victoria secret gift card or perfume set for $20 and you are golden

m

Get her the Bill Simmons book of basketball. Tons of Celtic stuff in there and obviously other basketball stories, knowledge, theories and debates.

Or grab one of those $50 kindle fires they've been advertising like crazy lately. I don't think that was just a Black Friday deal.

I'd also recommend a card, nothing big just a simple card where you mention that you've really enjoyed the past 2 months and are looking forward to more etc.

And a stocking with her favorite candy in it.

yeah i need to get a card, but since we don't realy celebrate christmas, should it be a christmas card?

Seriously Skinfan2k, that's a tough one.  Out of everything you listed, buying her something related to the Celtics is all I can think of.  Dancing, debating, social issues and books I'd stay away from that early into the relationship, imo.  

Is she into any collectibles that you might be able to find something Celtics based that she doesn't have?  

Archived