Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yes he is. Means he's secure, which makes him even more of a man.

I had a malti-poo foster once. Mr Kenny. He was found dumped in a junkyard. When we'd walk, he'd have to be the enforcer.

10 pound maltipoo leading the way for a 6'3" dude tattooed from hand to neck and a 145 pound akita, kept safe from cool guy Mr. Kenny.

And a wine glass, with a name on it, is awful. Find out what varietals she drinks and buy her some riedels

Rewatching the original Star Wars trilogy in preparation for E7. E4 is awesome but its quite cheesy and has its cringe moments. Also Mark Hamill was a pretty terrible actor. But it was still a great movie. Can't wait to rewatch E5-6. Probably next week.

Funny in its day it was revolutionary.

Heard this song today and thought of Taze... haha.

RTT Challenge :  post a video of your theme music. Everyone but Ankles and a few others have seen, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka. So this is Taze's Theme Music...unless he comes up with something better.

NSFW - Lyrics...

My Dad's Gone Crazy

Oh **** lol..........I got nothing right now, laughing my ass off.  It's true, I'm cray, Tazette and Mrs. Taze tell me that all the time lol

Oh **** lol..........I got nothing right now, laughing my ass off.  It's true, I'm cray, Tazette and Mrs. Taze tell me that all the time lol

Glad it made you laugh man. Just made me laugh and think about the stories that you post. Cheers.

I am really undecided on my song. However, what I am thinking of is my old song that I used to get dressed to every day.

Archived