Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Haven't posted in the RTT in a hot second. Gotta play catch up.

Departed on HBO tonight. Aww yeah

I got this rat, this gnawing, cheese eating ****in' rat and it brings up questions...

Next: Coldplay. Probably the best alt rock, pop rock, band since 2000. Consistently puts out good music. Every album produces at least one hit song. They are incredible live and sell out stadiums throughout the world. Coldplay is a worldwide phenomenon. I fell in love with the band with the song Trouble back in 2000 when my now wife were just becoming more than friends. They were just a nice little British alternative band back then. They're huge now. A Rush Of Blood To The Head is one of the best alternative albums of all time.

Coldplay will put on one of the best halftime shows ever. It will be critically acclaimed, mark my words.

I was just watching Palladia, that live music channel. Radiohead was performing King of Limbs. Love the band, but Thom Yorke is weird as hell man.

Haven't posted in the RTT in a hot second. Gotta play catch up.

I got this rat, this gnawing, cheese eating ****in' rat and it brings up questions...

Next: Coldplay. Probably the best alt rock, pop rock, band since 2000. Consistently puts out good music. Every album produces at least one hit song. They are incredible live and sell out stadiums throughout the world. Coldplay is a worldwide phenomenon. I fell in love with the band with the song Trouble back in 2000 when my now wife were just becoming more than friends. They were just a nice little British alternative band back then. They're huge now. A Rush Of Blood To The Head is one of the best alternative albums of all time.

Coldplay will put on one of the best halftime shows ever. It will be critically acclaimed, mark my words.

PREACH, brotha. They're gonna **** **** up.

First song I ever heard was Yellow, of their Parachutes album same as you.... One of my favorites. Cemeteries of London is probably my most favorite. Rush of Blood to the Head, X&Y, Viva La Vida. Just awesome

PREACH, brotha. They're gonna **** **** up.

First song I ever heard was Yellow, of their Parachutes album same as you.... One of my favorites. Cemeteries of London is probably my most favorite. Rush of Blood to the Head, X&Y, Viva La Vida. Just awesome

The new album is pretty good after a few listens, much more upbeat than Ghost Stories. I'll see how I feel about it in a week or a month.

Haven't heard anything off their new album yet but will probably check it out this weekend. They are very consistent and also put out stuff that makes you think or feel. Clocks was the first song I ever heard of theirs and was immediately hooked. The AROBTTH album is great as is most of their stuff

I was really happy when I found out they were going to do the halftime show.

They are so boring.

I'm a fan of lots of types of music.

Coldplay does, what they do, better than anyone else right now. They aren't "cool" and they don't pretend to be. They're actually pretty ****ing weird, white bread and safe. They're the type of band I want my son growing up listening to because they aren't about controversy, anger, hatred or any of the things that make our world such a bad place.

For those that like and enjoy Coldplay, I think it's more about the feels. How Coldplay effects you emotionally. They can make you smile, dance, love, cry. All of the above.

There isn't a current band that does a better job of mixing rock, pop and electronic music... and making it accessible to a worldwide audience.

I want high energy rock then I'll go Rage or Limp Bizkit or Korn (funny that all those bands aren't still popular though). I like all kinds of other music. There's a special place in my heart for Coldplay though.

The new album is pretty good after a few listens, much more upbeat than Ghost Stories. I'll see how I feel about it in a week or a month.

I hope they play their old stuff, honestly. Don't mind Paradise or Charlie Brown or anything off of Mylo, but I hope that's as far as they go.

Clocks is a given. I'm thinking In My Place or Scientist. Paradise. Maybe Viva La Vida.

I'm gonna mark out if they drop White Shadows of Cemeteries though. Daylight, Speed of Sound, Yellow, maybe some B sides like I Run Away.

Possibilities are endless

I'm a fan of lots of types of music.

Coldplay does, what they do, better than anyone else right now. They aren't "cool" and they don't pretend to be. They're actually pretty ****ing weird, white bread and safe. They're the type of band I want my son growing up listening to because they aren't about controversy, anger, hatred or any of the things that make our world such a bad place.

For those that like and enjoy Coldplay, I think it's more about the feels. How Coldplay effects you emotionally. They can make you smile, dance, love, cry. All of the above.

There isn't a current band that does a better job of mixing rock, pop and electronic music... and making it accessible to a worldwide audience.

I want high energy rock then I'll go Rage or Limp Bizkit or Korn (funny that all those bands aren't still popular though). I like all kinds of other music. There's a special place in my heart for Coldplay though.

Same here

I hope they play their old stuff, honestly. Don't mind Paradise or Charlie Brown or anything off of Mylo, but I hope that's as far as they go.

Clocks is a given. I'm thinking In My Place or Scientist. Paradise. Maybe Viva La Vida.

I'm gonna mark out if they drop White Shadows of Cemeteries though. Daylight, Speed of Sound, Yellow, maybe some B sides like I Run Away.

Paradise is pretty uplifting. I think that's guaranteed

Coldplay steals other people's music. But I'm sure BS is somewhere rejoicing over the fact that Coldplay is playing the super bowl. You know me. I'm an old ass man. I like my 80's rock anthems and my Journey and my ACDC and my Billy Joel and my oldies. 

Coldplay steals other people's music. But I'm sure BS is somewhere rejoicing over the fact that Coldplay is playing the super bowl. You know me. I'm an old ass man. I like my 80's rock anthems and my Journey and my ACDC and my Billy Joel and my oldies.

And Demi Lovatto, Selena Gomez, Tay Swift, One Direction, Beibs, Ariana Grande, etc etc

For the Super Bowl?

I'd assume they play some stuff off of the new album...

They'll probably play Adventure of a Lifetime and Hymn for the Weekend (and Beyoncé will come on stage and sing with them) or Princess of China (and Rhianna will come on stage). Wouldn't surprise me if we get Homecoming by Kanye West either. It seems like the NFL likes to have multiple performers and surprise artists show up recently. Especially since Colsplay is about as white as you can possibly get.

Other hits I bet they'll play, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. Viva La Vida. Paradise. Clocks. Yellow. It's a lock they play Yellow. I wasn't a huge fan of Yellow myself until I experienced it in concert and it's amazing. When the whole crowd sings the song, it's so moving. It'll be interesting if there's the same effect with a crowd that isn't necessarily there specifically for Coldplay.

For the Super Bowl?

I'd assume they play some stuff off of the new album...

They'll probably play Adventure of a Lifetime and Hymn for the Weekend (and Beyoncé will come on stage and sing with them) or Princess of China (and Rhianna will come on stage). Wouldn't surprise me if we get Homecoming by Kanye West either. It seems like the NFL likes to have multiple performers and surprise artists show up recently. Especially since Colsplay is about as white as you can possibly get.

Other hits I bet they'll play, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. Viva La Vida. Paradise. Clocks. Yellow. It's a lock they play Yellow. I wasn't a huge fan of Yellow myself until I experienced it in concert and it's amazing. When the whole crowd sings the song, it's so moving. It'll be interesting if there's the same effect with a crowd that isn't necessarily there specifically for Coldplay.

I did think about that. Maybe Jay Z for Beach Chair/Lost

And Demi Lovatto, Selena Gomez, Tay Swift, One Direction, Beibs, Ariana Grande, etc etc

Haha. It's funny that the guy knocking Coldplay regularly quotes Maroon 5.

Nothing against Maroon 5 at all. They're kinda like Coldplay just don't have the body of work yet. Adam Levine is hotter than Chris Martin though. That could be why ix is "team Maroon 5".

I did think about that. Maybe Jay Z for Beach Chair/Lost

There's lots of stuff they can do.

Any way it pans out, I guarantee that Coldplay receives raves for their halftime show.

Archived