Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You're like 27 yo and like Katie Perry........

Whoa whoa whoa...there is no inappropriate age or time to love Katy Perry

Doesn't Vegas always run a bet in the opening song of the halftime show every year? I should get in in that.

It's gonna be either Clocks or Speed of Sound

They do. I'm thinking Clocks is either going to kick it off or be there big finish. I can just see a massive fireworks eruptions as he hits the keyboard solo at the end

Nephew had that movie out for me to watch before I even got here. Will watch it soon. Have Tora! Tora! Tora! ready for him to watch. He's frickin' psycho about WWII. Think I made him that way when I got him Band of Brothers for Christmas a few years back.

I'm reading Stephen Ambrose book on D-Day right now. So informative and well written. I didn't realize there was an actual family that had the Saving Private Ryan situation. 3 brothers died in other parts of the world and they plucked the fourth one out of the Airborne that had landed in Normandy. 

So I started reading about the DC area's growing heroin epidemic. On a Google search came across a message board for people to talk about drugs (heroin and others), how good their local stuff is, quite openly. They couldn't set up deals or talk prices or anything specific like that. It was sad. Some of these people talking about how they're sick because they can't get a connect on heroin. Such a sad disease.

So I started reading about the DC area's growing heroin epidemic. On a Google search came across a message board for people to talk about drugs (heroin and others), how good their local stuff is, quite openly. They couldn't set up deals or talk prices or anything specific like that. It was sad. Some of these people talking about how they're sick because they can't get a connect on heroin. Such a sad disease.

We've had a slew of overdose deaths here. Apparently Baltimore is heroin wonderland and the straight shot from i70 to here means heroin is abundant.

Momma, do you feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind?

NSFW

Hey “When you’re in a good mood, it’s a good song. When you’re in a bad mood, it’s a bad song. That’s art."

I love that scene though. For real, if drinking margaritas and liking Katy Perry are gay, who really does want to be straight? Franco dropping truth bombs in that tank

Katy Perry will likely be a memory in about 3 years.

I would rather do straight shots of tequila than a margarita.

I personally, don't see why it would be gay to like any of them...just a preference.

Side Note: I am starting to believe that word is coming to the point of being more offensive.

Secondary: Terminators movies...might be accurate.

Just finished the Wire. Incredible show

Lots and lots of recognizable faces (several from the Walking Dead, LOST and a couple other of my favorite shows). I was always under the impression that they used lesser known actors (they do, just not to the degree that I was expecting)

Katy Perry will likely be a memory in about 3 years.

Not with them titties. They will leave an indelible mark in the entertainment industry

Just finished the Wire. Incredible show

Lots and lots of recognizable faces (several from the Walking Dead, LOST and a couple other of my favorite shows). I was always under the impression that they used lesser known actors (they do, just not to the degree that I was expecting)

Not with them titties. They will leave an indelible mark in the entertainment industry

I tried watching an episode yesterday, but couldn't get into it.

I could see KP pulling a zoey Daschle kind of celebrity linger move.

The Wire starts off a little slow but it picks up quite well. Not eating cheese or diary is more difficult than not eating meat. Overall, not too bad, kinda bored with my food dough. 

Bring your love baby i could bring my shame. Bring the drugs baby, i could bring my pain.

So tell me you love me

only for tonight, only for tonight

even dough you don't love me

I swear to whoever, I thought the creed/coldplay stuff was some kind of inside joke in here. I didn't realize you guys were serious until the other day.

The Wire starts off a little slow but it picks up quite well. Not eating cheese or diary is more difficult than not eating meat. Overall, not too bad, kinda bored with my food dough. 

It does take a little while to readjust your palette. Some of the plant cheeses are pretty good. Same with the milks. Takes a little getting use to though. I get bored with it too.

Find a good vegan restaurant and some books to read. There has to be a mental shift. When you start eating for purpose, instead of flavor and a full belly, that begins to happen.

Archived