Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

And this is where I would have posted the scene from mallrats if not in a meeting right now...

gotta cross your eyes and when you catch a glimpse of something, focus on that. It'll pop up like WHOA!

"Oh look, a sailboat"

I have to watch that movie again, I am missing the reference.

Throughout the movie, Willam is staring at a 3D pic. Everyone walks up and instantly sees the sailboat. He gets more and more pissed and upset. At one point he yells Ata kid that the Easter bunny is fake

I just thought of this, no idea why, but do you guys remember in the 90s when the hidden 3D pictures were popular? I used to love getting books of these from the book fair in Elementary School. 

[3D pic]

I have two of those books sitting in my classroom right now.

As someone who has food allergies, even I know that you guys are a bunch of hypochondriacs.

;)

high blood pressure?  heart disease?  Meh, they make pills for that.  sear that steak and fry that chikken, bro.  Let the good times roll.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't eat beef.

You hear that, folks?

This man will eat five day old Mickey D's, mutating and plottingworld domination  in the refrigerator, but nah.... No beef for him.  <_<

Jurassic World comes out Friday. ****ing yes!

You appealed to my inner child that was overcome with emotion at the first JP, getting me to overlook the Fido Raptors and still want to watch JW. If this sucks monkey ass, you're the first person I'm coming for.

Jurassic World comes out Friday. ****ing yes!

I'm still excited for it, even if it's bad. It's Jurassic Park dinosaurs...it will be entertaining. 

I also have gotten pretty hyped seeing the recent TV spots and realizing the piano notes playing slowly in a sort of horror fashion are from the song used at the end of Jurassic Park when they are peacefully on the helicopter flying away...its a nice homage to the original that from the peaceful moment/song they made it into a sort of horror vibe for this one.  

At least that's what I thought when I heard it. 

You hear that, folks?

This man will eat five day old Mickey D's, mutating and plottingworld domination  in the refrigerator, but nah.... No beef for him.  <_<

You appealed to my inner child that was overcome with emotion at the first JP, getting me to overlook the Fido Raptors and still want to watch JW. If this sucks monkey ass, you're the first person I'm coming for.

So is he not hypocritical because it's just McChicken and McNuggets for him or is it because the meat in the burgers isn't really beef?

I'm still excited for it, even if it's bad. It's Jurassic Park dinosaurs...it will be entertaining. 

I also have gotten pretty hyped seeing the recent TV spots and realizing the piano notes playing slowly in a sort of horror fashion are from the song used at the end of Jurassic Park when they are peacefully on the helicopter flying away...its a nice homage to the original that from the peaceful moment/song they made it into a sort of horror vibe for this one.  

At least that's what I thought when I heard it. 

So is he not hypocritical because it's just McChicken and McNuggets for him or is it because the meat in the burgers isn't really beef?

Dunno. I just find it appaling that a guy has concerns about eating beef, but zero about eating food i wouldn't feed to a rabid dog 

Sin, guarantee the movie sucks a bag of dicks. It hasn't been reviewed yet, no score on RT. That usually means they aren't showing it so it doesn't get panned and lose money opening weekend. Almost 100% of the time.

Spy on the other hand. 95%. 95%!!! 95%????? Melissa McCarthy? **** that dude. Un ****ing believable.

high blood pressure?  heart disease?  Meh, they make pills for that.  sear that steak and fry that chikken, bro.  Let the good times roll.

I actually was referring to people claiming you have to cook everything medium well to avoid bacteria. 

But I hear ya.

Archived