Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sin, guarantee the movie sucks a bag of dicks. It hasn't been reviewed yet, no score on RT. That usually means they aren't showing it so it doesn't get panned and lose money opening weekend. Almost 100% of the time.

Spy on the other hand. 95%. 95%!!! 95%????? Melissa McCarthy? **** that dude. Un ****ing believable.

I'm going into JW with no expectations. 

As for Spy..it actually looks good and I've read multiple friends posts on FB that they were shocked how much they loved the movie. I heard Jason Statham steals the show though.

I'm going into JW with no expectations. 

As for Spy..it actually looks good and I've read multiple friends posts on FB that they were shocked how much they loved the movie. I heard Jason Statham steals the show though.

Yeah, I've heard the same, unfortunately, my wife used up her Melissa McCarthy credits with Identity Thief and whatever the last ridiculous one was so Spy will be a definite Red Box. I'm putting my foot down

Wait Ix is always posting pics of food, like burgers and stuff. He doesn't eat that stuff?

Dude quietly sits next to people when they get their food. Takes a pic of what they ordered, gets up and walks away without saying a word.

Sin, guarantee the movie sucks a bag of dicks. It hasn't been reviewed yet, no score on RT. That usually means they aren't showing it so it doesn't get panned and lose money opening weekend. Almost 100% of the time.

It can't be worse the JP3. That movie is beyond ridiculous.

Hey, here's an idea for JW, lets NOT have the hybrid Dinosaur sneak up behind 5 people, 3 of which are facing his direction, without a sound and for nobody to find out this menacing top of the universe's food chain predator, that is just hanging out behind his prey chilling while they talk, is even there until a previously eaten satellite phone with the loudest ringtone in the world, is heard through his belly, from 40 yards away. 

It can't be worse the JP3. That movie is beyond ridiculous.

Hey, here's an idea for JW, lets NOT have the hybrid Dinosaur sneak up behind 5 people, 3 of which are facing his direction, without a sound and for nobody to find out this menacing top of the universe's food chain predator, that is just hanging out behind his prey chilling while they talk, is even there until a previously eaten satellite phone with the loudest ringtone in the world, is heard through his belly, from 40 yards away. 

Man I watched that again like 6 monthd ago. It has NOT aged well. Good god almighty. First 15 or so minutes were pretty good imo, but once they crash that plane, and Tia Leone's sexy ass starts with all the screaming and hysterics, everything takes a nosedive. Such a shame, considering that Sam Neil was in this one (and even though I thought The Lost World was damn good just with Goldblum, he should've been in that one too), along with William H. Macy. They deserved better.

Man I watched that again like 6 monthd ago. It has NOT aged well. Good god almighty. First 15 or so minutes were pretty good imo, but once they crash that plane, and Tia Leone's sexy ass starts with all the screaming and hysterics, everything takes a nosedive. Such a shame, considering that Sam Neil was in this one (and even though I thought The Lost World was damn good just with Goldblum, he should've been in that one too), along with William H. Macy. They deserved better.

It was a train wreck which honestly, started with the end of TLW. Once the Dinos were put on the boat it all went to hell and that's forgiving the gymnastic Raptor ass kicking that took place earlier by a 12year old. 

Sam Neil definitely deserved better than JP3. 

I have no idea what you're talking about in The Lost World. Pete Postelthwaite gets his wet dream T-Rex takedown, then everyone escapes from the communication thingamabob, and then boom... Movie over, they fly away from Isla Sorna with nothing but regret. That's what I remember.  :)

Well....if it was a McChicken , who's to say he was eating it...

872745.gif

I have no idea what you're talking about in The Lost World. Pete Postelthwaite gets his wet dream T-Rex takedown, then everyone escapes from the communication thingamabob, and then boom... Movie over, they fly away from Isla Sorna with nothing but regret. That's what I remember.  :)

You're right, I was confused with some FanFic I read... 

Random thought of the day.

**** General Dynamics Land Systems.

They wrote me up (a veteran) for being late after I present proof that I suffer from PTSD and TBI.

Now I am ineligible for promotion, lateral transfer, bonuses and raises for 1 calendar year.

Unacceptable.  A company that gets rich by "taking care of soldiers" and it burns a vet the first chance it gets.

Burn in hell.  **** you and your witch hunt.

Random thought of the day.

**** General Dynamics Land Systems.

They wrote me up (a veteran) for being late after I present proof that I suffer from PTSD and TBI.

Now I am ineligible for promotion, lateral transfer, bonuses and raises for 1 calendar year.

Unacceptable. A company that gets rich by "taking care of soldiers" and it burns a vet the first chance it gets.

Burn in hell. **** you and your witch hunt.

Is your supervisor named Skolas, or are they Vex sympathizers?

I'm so done.

I bust my ass around here and this is how I'm repaid.

Fine, you want employees to sit on their ass and not do anything.

Done.

I feel your pain...happened to me a few times as well in one of my previous jobs.

My advice is to smile and take it for now..look for a better opportunity if possible and shoot **** on a video game...

Now go take your frustration out on Crota...

Archived