Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Oh used to have a crush on Jan Michael Vincent! Too bad and very sad the way he is today! :(

i had no idea that he was in bad shape.... i was also surprised by how old he is!    

(although.. i guess "the Worlds Greatest Athlete" was made in the 1960s?  wasn't it?  )

yeah?  non-american's reactions to black americans are always completely unpredictable to me

on the one hand, people don't necessarily have the PC thing hammered into their heads on race issues... (PC in a good sense) ... so if they DO have an unsavory thought, they are more likely to just blurt it on out.   

On the other hand, there seems to be a bit of "the black Americans that i see are Michael Jordan and Will Smith" --- so black americans are all super athlete charmers, right?    

***  i haven't been abroad much lately, so my reference characters are a bit dated ;) 

Some of the worst stories of abuse I've ever heard dealt with some POS taking advantage of a person with special needs.

Preach, brother!  My brother happens to have a form of autism.  He is one of the hardest working, kind-hearted, genuine dudes you would ever meet (as are the majority of his peers that I've been around growing up). There is a special place in Hell meant for the POS scum that try to take advantage of special needs folk.

One year, my brother was at summer camp for special needs kids, back when were in highschool.  One time, one of the counselors corned him in the bathroom, said some perverted crap and tried to touch him.  THANK GOD, my brother, who is a big, strong hoss, threw him away and got help.  That asshole had done **** to other kids who couldn't fight him off or get away.  But, luckily after this the police got involved and that POS is rotting away in prison.

Thankfully, he had no long-term effects.  And my bro is doing well, holding down a steady job (where he works his ass off - unlike many of is "normal" slacker coworkers) and is a VERY proud uncle to Lil Enforcette.  

Hail

I can not stand ****ing iguanas. Stupid plant eating assholes. How the **** are there so many here? Dumb ****s. Like giant special need dog toys, just falling out of trees, eating all my fruit and just sitting still, pretending they're not there. That doesn't work stupid lizard. You're 5 feet long and brightly colored. Get your ass up and run!

I've seen the trailer for Star Wars in theaters five times now.  Seeing those x-wings in formation flying low overr the lake still gave me goosebumps.  There will be definite tears of overwhelming emotion on Christmas Day when the opening scene comes up.

Cousin El, there's just something about her. I'm telling you, man...I'm not just saying this because I'm caught up in the moment with her. I'm not sure if there is ANYBODY else in Hollywood who even comes close to Alex's eye game. I can't imagine what i tmust be like when she looks you in the eye....damn!

Lance Bass

Haha

I've seen the trailer for Star Wars in theaters five times now. Seeing those x-wings in formation flying low overr the lake still gave me goosebumps. There will be definite tears of overwhelming emotion on Christmas Day when the opening scene comes up.

They didn't play this prior to mad max in my theater. I hope it's ahead of JW.

Haven't seen it in theaters yet

So, according to the world, Americans are big, fat, sloppy, singy, loud, drunken, egotistical, arrogant people who are always eating. :lol:

I think they hit all the boxes of my family at least

Momma, took a lot of discipline not see Max a 3rd time yesterday LOL.  But I figured it's a waste of money at that point, catch it on netflix blu-ray later this year for a 3rd viewing.

bruh dat trailer doe...gosh darn.  goosies!  and Mission Impossible looks really good, I love Simon Pegg.  Tommy Cruz has a lot of haters, but that dude pumps out some damn fun movies. 

Top 25 most epic movie songs of all time?! Young Guns 2 soundtrack. I've been looking for this song for over a year now, finally found it.

1:20 mark....the call/callback between the highs and the horns. Then dat synth kicks in! Dayum! When I hear this joint, all I see is Lou Diamond and Emilio riding horses in slow mo with the beautiful scenery in the background

1:20 mark!!!!

My school district fired me after I gave a free meal to a student who couldn’t pay

(link in headline)

"During my year as an elementary school kitchen manager, kids came through my lunch line without money for all kinds of reasons: Some lost the check their parents had given them.  Some had divorced parents who weren’t communicating. Others had single parents who just got busy and forgot to give them money. My school district mandates that, after three incidents in a row, kitchen supervisors take away that child’s hot lunch and replace it with a slice of cheese on a bun. I refused to do that, and was fired.

My school district isn’t unique. Across the country, schools are using cheese sandwiches to punish children for lunch debts. They say it’s necessary to balance cafeteria budgets. Not only is a cheese-sandwich meal unhealthy, it’s humiliating. Children are teased by classmates who perceive them as “poor.” Others cry as they watch their hamburger and French fries swapped for a slice of cheese.  I saw one first grader choose to go hungry rather than suffer that shame."

Sad stuff right there.

..... Not only is a cheese-sandwich meal unhealthy, it’s humiliating. Children are teased by classmates who perceive them as “poor.” Others cry as they watch their hamburger and French fries swapped for a slice of cheese.  I saw one first grader choose to go hungry rather than suffer that shame."

Sad stuff right there.

i am a softy.   I literally cried as i read that last line....  

fellas, fellas....LMAO

That is a story here in Denver.  the lady who was fired is full of lies.  She was terminated for multiple reasons that violated school policy, but lucky for her, due to privacy act stuff, can't be revealed to the public.

That sob story of her being fired for "wanting to feed hungry kids" is 100% bogus.  false.  Cherry Creek schools are the #1 school district in the state of Colorado, and there are very little (I'd guess 0) kids on free meals there.  Peyton Manning and Ty Lawson live in Cherry Creek....catch my drift?

Yeah Cherry Creeks a pretty fancy place. Definitely not a place poor people can afford to live. Average income per household there is over $100K.

"but she just wants to feed hungry children."  LMAO!

I believe Cherry Creek is one of the richest towns in the country.  "needy/Hungry kids" don't exist there. 

Back to the original point, that lady is full of poop. 

Wife wanted to do a trivia game last night, similar to Newlywed Game you answer how you think your spouse would answer. 

Right out of the gate they try to get you on you on your heels. Question 1) Which movie star would you marry if given the choice. 

Two things: 1) Why did my wife answer Anne Hathaway for me? Geez you make one comment during Get Smart and next thing you know...

2) Her second option we did for fun was ScarJo. Cant go wrong there. Solid pick

I'm no fool though, I played it safe. My answer. Jennifer Lawrence, the down to Earth not slutty woman that seems regular and I don't know a lot of women that hate her. She nodded her head and said, "Ok, I can live with that". We will see what happens during the next Hunger Games though...

So she had to answer the question next. My answer for her: Tom Hardy

Her Answer: Tom Hardy

Damn, at least she has good taste, can't fault her for that.

fellas, fellas....LMAO

That is a story here in Denver.  the lady who was fired is full of lies.  She was terminated for multiple reasons that violated school policy, but lucky for her, due to privacy act stuff, can't be revealed to the public.

That sob story of her being fired for "wanting to feed hungry kids" is 100% bogus.  false.  Cherry Creek schools are the #1 school district in the state of Colorado, and there are very little (I'd guess 0) kids on free meals there.  Peyton Manning and Ty Lawson live in Cherry Creek....catch my drift?

well, I'm more sad about the hungry kids than the lunch lady. 

That was the point of the post, not my outrage at the lady getting fired. I just posted the headline as that made most sense, but really it's about the body text I posted.

Archived