Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sid lookin ass

sid-toy-story.jpg

You know I never liked that he was portrayed as a bad guy. He did what most boys did with their toys. Andy was a *****

I'm pretty sure in the later toy story movies, he was the pizza planet delivery guy.

Fun Fact*- A pizza planet truck appears in each pixar movie.

*fact may not actually be fun.

Tazette is Taze's girl. Goonie's kids are minions.

Speaking of Tazette, she just owned Mrs. Taze.  The wife told her to clean up her room, later on took her lunch upstairs and said she could take a break from cleaning to eat.  

Wife goes back up there an hour later and the room, still messed up, and Tazette looked at her and said, "I still have half of my banana, so I'm still on lunch break.  You said I don't have to clean on my lunch break."

Mrs. Taze with her I just got outsmarted by a 1st grader, words twisted, my 7 year old pwned me lookin' ass.

Man,Lady in the Water kinda got pooped on by critics,but I felt it was a top 5 performance of Paul Giamatti's career, he and bryce dallas Howe were fantastic and their chemistry on screen was incredible. Love that movie, love it!

Yeah, Happening was weird (insert that Wahlberg gif of him looking confused)

I like weird, whimsical movies like LITW. always have, my weird side I guess. I enjoyed the music more than anything. One day, when I release my hip hop mixtape (lol), the entire thing is gonna be new age music samples mixed with thundering 808. Lol

Momma, if you haven't seen Enter the Void, I beg you to check it out one day. On the stoner forums, it was voted #1 in a poll of "movies to watch while on LSD" LOL. Blew me away

backofhead.jpg

MV5BMjEzNzMzNzQzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjEx

Anyone else see the jerseys show up all of the sudden when certain teams are in the championship? Never seen a Cavs jersey here where I live until this week. I've seen 3 this week. Amazing that no matter what sport, if there is a championship going on, someone will start wearing the jerseys but never wear them in the offseason or during the season.

People ****ing disgust me with their front-runner looking asses. Really? You're a Cavs fan now? When people do that it makes we want to go all PETA on them and spray paint their new, just purchased two days ago, front-runner asses.

Just like Seahawks, Broncos, Giants, Florida St. and Bama. Seen a plethora of those jerseys, hats, etc. over the last few years here in Charlotte. I want to punch those people.

In the barbershop a few minutes ago, see this kid with a Nationals hat on

Me: yo man, you from DC?

him: nah, man. I'm from here. Why?

Me: Oh okay, my bad. you got a hat on that says "DC," thought you might be from back east.

Him: Oh ya haha. It matches my shoes

stephen-a-smith-first-take-skip-bayless-

In the barbershop a few minutes ago, see this kid with a Nationals hat on

Me: yo man, you from DC?

him: nah, man. I'm from here. Why?

Me: Oh okay, my bad. you got a hat on that says "DC," thought you might be from back east.

Him: Oh ya haha. It matches my shoes

*disgusted Stephen A*

Come on Chewy, let that man be fresh. lol

That's why it's funny, MLS. used to the same stuff as a 22 year old. Didnt care about the Atlanta Falcons at all, but the hat crushed my Flightposites lol

I ain't eem mad at the young homie, he's just living. But I got pumped cuz i thought he might very been a dmv dude lol. Lots of military folks around here

We keep this love in a photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket

Of your ripped jeans

Holdin' me closer

'Til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone

Wait for me to come home

Random Advice......

DO NOT assume that you can use a Pressure Washer like it's a garden hose, and "rinse yourself off".

Pressure Washers were not intended for human skin.

Unless you enjoy slicing deep through the meat of your flesh, like ribbons of hanging flesh.

I'll be back to most more Free Tips and Advice, after I put my arm back together

Random Advice......

DO NOT assume that you can use a Pressure Washer like it's a garden hose, and "rinse yourself off".

Unless you enjoy slicing deep through the meat of your flesh, like ribbons of hanging flesh.

I'll be back to most more Free Tips and Advice, after I put my arm back together

Wait. Hold on. What. The. ****. Just. Happened.

Is this real life?

Random Advice......

130730992640.jpg

Random Advice......

How well do pressure washers work as a squirrel repellent?

Archived