Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My girl Uma was like at the apex of her sexiness though.

And Alicia Silverstone... two 90's hotties

That's true man. Uma was horny in that flick. She was horny in Pulp Fiction too. Think she woulda tried to bang Vincent if she didn't snort the heroine. Vincent was pep talking himself in to leaving and jerking off right beforehand.

I don't usually think of Uma as extremely hot outside of those two movies. But in 'em she's a firecracker.

Oh say, you see, this is the American Dream

Young girl, hustlin'

On the other side of the ocean

You can be anything at all

In America, America

I say, can't see

Just close your eyes and breathe

Breathe out, breathe in

American oxygen

She was horny in Pulp Fiction too. Think she woulda tried to bang Vincent if she didn't snort the heroine. Vincent was pep talking himself in to leaving and jerking off right beforehand.

Love that movie! He didn't even wanna get caught up in a foot massage moment. Nuh-uh, no sirree.

My husband is a talker.  And I don't just mean he talks a lot, he talks non-****ing-stop.  I can't hear myself think.  Everything I'm thinking about for the day goes right outta my head as soon as it pops in there.  Combine that with having to say, "uh-huh" in the right places so I don't get a "are you listening?", and I could punch something.

We were getting ready to go to the pool with the grandkids Sunday, and I literally had to tell him to STFU!, so I could remember towels, sunscreen, "oh yeah..."... (And when we got there and he realized that HE had been told to bring chairs, but HE forgot to either grab them or tell me, I let him have it, in public...*Ron White voice says those last two words, btw*)

"If you hadn't been running your mouth constantly..."

And every time it's the os fan who instigates the troll fest. You all have a pathetic obsession with DC. First it was jack Kent Cooke robbing balmor of their precious Ravens. Now it's those evil boys down south who are quote all corporate quote. I know you all ain't got nothing to talk about up there in your boring ass city other than how DC had WRONGED YOU. OH THE REDSKINS BLOCKED THE RAVENS IN 94. DC FANS ARE BANDWAGON. You tell me who's bandwagon. We're ninth in attendance. What are you? Is it safe to go to Camden yards yet? Do they regularly play games in front of empty crowds?

How is ray rice working out for you all up there hon? Get the **** out of here with your ****. Coming in here trying to cause trouble at least we didn't try to cover up a domestic abuse scandal. Great job bischotti great job Newsome. Keep the ray rice around because he s a good COMMUNITY GUY. I bet you still wear your ray rice Jersey around proudly. You have no ethics. You disgust me to no end you pile of trash

Get your head out of your ****ing ass and worry about mediocre Joe Flacco and having no receivers under the age of 35. And while you're at it I'm glad the Patriots kicked your ass. And it was sweet. And it was alllllll legal.

Os fans have nothing better to do than troll DC. It happens in this forum. It happens on reddit. Worry about your own ****ing house anD mediocre record. Stop acting like you're better than Washington. You're not.

Orioles and Baltimore in particular always have an inferiority complex. No one in DC gives a **** about your balmor teams. But everyone in balmor always has to attack. always . mind your own ****ing business and your low attendance ranking.

Tell me why Baltimore is so bitter towards Washington DC. Honestly I don't understand. We don't insult you. We mind our own business. You ever see a nats billboard in Baltimore? But Baltimore has a os billboard off 295. In DC.

You mind your own business and we mind ours. Oh man. Ravens going to be so bad without Torrey Smith. Lmao.

Tell me why Baltimore is so bitter towards Washington DC. Honestly I don't understand. We don't insult you. We mind our own business. You ever see a nats billboard in Baltimore? But Baltimore has a os billboard off 295. In DC.

You mind your own business and we mind ours. Oh man. Ravens going to be so bad without Torrey Smith. Lmao.

Honestly, who cares? I'm an O's fan, but can't stand the Ravens. Great organization, just don't like them. Would I love to have 2 SB over the last 15 years? Hell yeah.

Archived