Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If the Panthers ever found a RB who could stay healthy and move the chains consistently, they would be an extremely dangerous team with that D and above average QB.

Reminds me of the 2002 season they had a top 5 defense (#2 or #3 iirc) and I told everyone back then, if they were to get a solid RB, this team could make a deep run in the playoffs, possibly Super Bowl.  They finished 7-9 that year.  

Enter asshole roster move of the decade, Steve Spurrier, aka Asshat, getting rid of Stephen Davis.  Panthers sign him and rode his back along with top 10 defense to the Super Bowl.

Keep bashing cam but what about Joe Flacco? "he has never been picked off!!!! In the playoffs!!!!"

Flacco is truly mediocre. But he provides stability. Remember the Ravens before he came. Tony banks. Grbac. The QB from Cal kyle what's his name. McNair.

And Eli is pretty bad too. Big time super bowl QB looks like ass now lol.

Brady

Rodgers

Brees

Peyton

Wilson

Mediocre

I wonder how much the fact that nearly every single road is black contributes to global warming.

I laughed, and then began thinking about it.  Now my head hurts.

As for a western, I need help deciding between Tombstone, Unforgiven, and the Great Silence.

In reverse order, watch them all.

As for a western, I need help deciding between Tombstone, Unforgiven, and the Great Silence.

I'd watch these first.

Really in no order..other than 2-4 need to be watched in that order listed.

1. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

2. Fistful of Dollars

3. For a Few Dollars More.

4. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

5. The Magnificent Seven

6. Hang em High

7. Pale Rider

Keep bashing cam but what about Joe Flacco? "he has never been picked off!!!! In the playoffs!!!!"

Flacco is truly mediocre. But he provides stability. Remember the Ravens before he came. Tony banks. Grbac. The QB from Cal kyle what's his name. McNair.

And Eli is pretty bad too. Big time super bowl QB looks like ass now lol.

Brady

Rodgers

Brees

Peyton

Wilson

Mediocre

I'm not ragging on Cam.  I said he is a franchise QB on the lower end of the list.  But he is getting paid top QB money.  

I'm not hating on his contract either, cause he's not our QB.  I know it's not how much is he worth, it's how much is the franchise willing to pay him.  That's how all the contract mess starts.  Tannehill gets huge contract, an average QB.  Then another QB, in this case, Cam, who has a slightly better track record, gets huge contract.  

Then Wilson wants a contract at least that big or bigger because he is a SB winning QB and played in two consecutive SBs.  Like Sin mentioned, the QB is the most recognized/glorified position, so much that average/above average QBs get paid like top super stars.

I'd watch these first.

Really in no order..other than 2-4 need to be watched in that order listed.

1. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

2. Fistful of Dollars

3. For a Few Dollars More.

4. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

5. The Magnificent Seven

6. Hang em High

7. Pale Rider

This man gets it.

My favorite western scene:

Mine too. Second probably is the scene in For A Few Dollars More when he and Indio get ready square off to the tune of that pocket watch.

Those movies are so iconic, man. I never get tired of watching any of them.

Not entirely since I've amitted to liking some Nic Cage movies occasionally and I also like to watch crap westerns like Young Guns (Regulators!!!).

Forgot the Wild Bunch though on my list above. 

Hey, I'll at least give him credit for Leaving Las Vegas, Face/Off, Lord of War, Gone in Sixty, and a couple others. But he sucks, and should stop making movies.

Mine too. Second probably is the scene in For A Few Dollars More when he and Indio get ready square off to the tune of that pocket watch.

Those movies are so iconic, man. I never get tired of watching any of them.

Couldn't agree more. I grew up on Clint Eastwood's westerns. My parents were huge fans and I came to enjoy them. I've watched them tons of times and they never get old.

Archived