Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sigh. High school teens. The oldest stepson seemed surprised and maybe even incredulous that I would know about setting "tone" on the net and on the cell phone with the use of punctuation and emoticons. Uh yeah kid. Stuff's been around for awhile now. 

So, serious question, had a meeting with an attractive woman from outside my company. She was a contractor so showed up very casual, jeans and a tank top. Are some women just oblivious that you can see down their shirt? I tried to keep it pro but every time she'd lean over the goodies were on display. Or do some women just know they're attractive and have accepted it?

So, serious question, had a meeting with an attractive woman from outside my company. She was a contractor so showed up very casual, jeans and a tank top. Are some women just oblivious that you can see down their shirt? I tried to keep it pro but every time she'd lean over the goodies were on display. Or do some women just know they're attractive and have accepted it?

I think some are oblivious and some don't care.

Few are oblivious. Most know what they're doing imo. They just feign obliviousness. Its my main gripe with the whole yoga pants phenomenon

Right. When they wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, they're well aware they've got a fit tight butt and/or big tits when they get dressed. Girl you know i gotta look, i can't not. Get ALL THE WAY tfohwtbs

These women know what they look like in this stuff, and they want you to look....that's why they wear it, lol.

I remember my wife's college roommate used to only wear shirts with her cleavage hanging out. She loved the attention. She was always a big girl and once she went on a diet. I was actually impressed because she has no self-control when it comes to food, but she'd made great progress in just a month's time. Tell me why she quit her diet once she realized her boobs were shrinking. 

Hmm. When I went to study with my friend, she was wearing a t shirt and no bra. I saw everything, not on purpose dough.

This girl who knows I want her always wears skimpy ass clothing whenever we meet up. If she ever got rid of that BF I'da been jackhammering that ass.

She knows it and teases me in an "oblivious" manner. Always has. Last time I saw nips several times. No bra with a super loose tank top. Bending over petting my dog.

Gotta love my dog, good boy.

These women know what they look like in this stuff, and they want you to look....that's why they wear it, lol.

I remember my wife's college roommate used to only wear shirts with her cleavage hanging out. She loved the attention. She was always a big girl and once she went on a diet. I was actually impressed because she has no self-control when it comes to food, but she'd made great progress in just a month's time. Tell me why she quit her diet once she realized her boobs were shrinking. 

It's no different from us when we put on a loose tank top, smedium casual contoured shirt or some UnderArmour heatgear apparel. We wanna take 'em to the gun show, and we admit it. And we don't act all shocked when a women looks and appreciates the visual...We like it.

And to be fair, a lot of them, including mine, say that they appreciate a dude that knows how to look, the right way (meaning not stare for a prolonged period of time, drooling like a rabid honey badger). But damn if a dude doesn't slip up every now and then when some hot co-worker is walking around with her chest out, and while  engaging you in conversation, your eyes don't take a trip down I-95 for a brief moment. Thats thousands of years of evolutionary  hunter-gathering primal instinct. We can't just erase it. We're humans.

Hmm. When I went to study with my friend, she was wearing a t shirt and no bra. I saw everything, not on purpose dough.

Thats exactly what I mean. These days you don't even have to try to look. It's all out there.

Can someone explain to me the constant need to put revisionist views on history?

He was a great patriot! But omfg he owned slaves! Yes in a time where slave owning was common place, he owned slaves. Remove all mentions of him!

I just don't get it and don't want to derail a thread because I get Pissy about it. we can't look past greater societal issues when looking into our pasts?

Am I wrong and simply don't know any better? I've always thought we should be able to see someone's greater impacts and overlook obvious flaws.

Goon, as a Native and a somewhat history buff, I get what you are saying and it is important to know about those people.

I feel that being a representative of the Country that we were supposed to be, it throws shame to the original idea when you put his face on one of the most circulated forms of currency.

I think there are plenty of folks that could be on currency to represent what our ideals are supposed to be.

Jackson isn't one of them.

Can someone explain to me the constant need to put revisionist views on history?

He was a great patriot! But omfg he owned slaves! Yes in a time where slave owning was common place, he owned slaves. Remove all mentions of him!

I just don't get it and don't want to derail a thread because I get Pissy about it. we can't look past greater societal issues when looking into our pasts?

Am I wrong and simply don't know any better? I've always thought we should be able to see someone's greater impacts and overlook obvious flaws.

It's ok goon. I think it's wrong to put women on money too.

I get what you're saying. They don't have to be erased from history or have a black mark put on their name. 

But they don't have to be deified for their moral character to the point of godlike worship either. Because it's bull****. Don't care if slavery was legal. It was wrong and people even back then, knew that. And as much as people want stuff to stay the way it is, I always ponder how much was gone over with a fine tooth comb. I mean after all, there's no way of recording things from that far back, besides pictures, paintings,  and written documents.

After all, it was Napoleon who is famously quoted as saying that "History is a set of lies agreed upon."

Archived