Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ahnolds new Terminator movie looks like some straight up ass.

I'd have rather he reprised his role as Dutch in a new Predator movie than as an old ass Terminator. I don't care what anybody says, a Terminator set in the future can thrive, with the right cast and the right director.

Tired of this time machine crap. And it aint like SkyNet all of a sudden developed a line of old man T-800's. This is some booty.

My mom takes care of our son while we are at work 4 days a week. When I drop him off, I park my car at her place and walk to work (about 1.5 miles). Every second Friday, I hit the bank on the way home and grab $300 to give to my mom. Every second Friday, I'm worried that will be the first time I ever get mugged.

Now I can't find them (saw it on IG yesterday)

Apparently 50 cent got pissed that it was leaked and made all the sites take it down

I will say they are nice, round, and chocolately

oh man, I'm weak just thinkin' about 'em.  Can't wait.  And 50 is a gump for that LOL!

I'd give a week's rations for 3 1/2 minutes in that squish mitten.

My mom takes care of our son while we are at work 4 days a week. When I drop him off, I park my car at her place and walk to work (about 1.5 miles). Every second Friday, I hit the bank on the way home and grab $300 to give to my mom. Every second Friday, I'm worried that will be the first time I ever get mugged.

Yeah, nothing quite like having a gun in your face (had it happen to me twice) back then I'd carry as much as $400 in my wallet. Dumb early 20's stuff. I probably wouldn't be here if there was that much in my wallet at that time.

Good thing you took those judo lessons, huh Springlesworth?  probably walk down the street every second Friday, wishing a mother ****er wood  :judochop

damn sin, you're making it pour out here. 

Crime scene cleaning is good money. If you can maintain your sanity :)

Didn't even last a year. And that stuff stayed with me for several years afterwards

oh wow, yeah dawg that's some real life work right there.  I couldn't even imagine.  :o

dumb questiion, but have you seen "Sunshine Cleaning" with Amy Adams and Emily Blunt?!  right up your alley lol

I'm about 1/2 of the way through Station Eleven. Not sure what to think about it even though its been a  good read..maybe I've read too much dystopian fiction for awhile.

2014 National Book Award Finalist/A New York Times Bestseller

An audacious, darkly glittering novel set in the eerie days of civilization’s collapse, Station Eleven tells the spellbinding story of a Hollywood star, his would-be savior, and a nomadic group of actors roaming the scattered outposts of the Great Lakes region, risking everything for art and humanity.

oh wow, yeah dawg that's some real life work right there.  I couldn't even imagine.  :o

dumb questiion, but have you seen "Sunshine Cleaning" with Amy Adams and Emily Blunt?!  right up your alley lol

Never heard of it. I'll check it out. Probably will be nodding and shaking my head at a ton of ****.

Is walking around with a big staff a thing now?  I've seen three people with these big sticks prowling around the suburban sprawl of NoVA today like they were going to cast some magic or bust out some sick kung fu should anyone try to impede their journey to the magical land of Whole Foods. 

I'm down for some crime scene cleaning.

Knock yourself out. Not really any real qualifications, beside a strong stomach, a pair of balls, and a good amount of ignorance. 

Is walking around with a big staff a thing now?  I've seen three people with these big sticks prowling around the suburban sprawl of NoVA today like they were going to cast some magic or bust out some sick kung fu should anyone try to impede their journey to the magical land of Whole Foods. 

Must be the new thing on the hipster streets. Either that or they are in some way disabled and you should feel terrible for questioning their motives

Well I had a professor at Mason who carried around a pimp cane.

Archived