Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My mom takes care of our son while we are at work 4 days a week. When I drop him off, I park my car at her place and walk to work (about 1.5 miles). Every second Friday, I hit the bank on the way home and grab $300 to give to my mom. Every second Friday, I'm worried that will be the first time I ever get mugged.

Give her an rechargeable AMEX or transfer the money straight to her bank account

Just saw Jurrasic World. Good, not great. Why in the **** did they change the T-Rex roar?! Thats probably the #1 people remember from the first one. I dont care if its more realistic to what they think the real T-Rex roar was like.

You dont ****in change it from the original in JP.

People started applauding as the credits rolled, which was pretty lame, and not worthy of.

Just saw Jurrasic World. Good, not great. Why in the **** did they change the T-Rex roar?! Thats probably the #1 people remember from the first one. I dont care if its more realistic to what they think the real T-Rex roar was like.

dude, that was my #1 complaint as well.  what in gods name were they thinking?!  Morons.

dude, that was my #1 complaint as well. what in gods name were they thinking?! Morons.

The lead lady got hotter and hotter as the movie went on tho. Odd clothing and annoying haircut in the beginning, to ripped/skimpy clothing and a post-sex hairdo at the end. Hot as hell.

Wasnt mad at that.

My mom takes care of our son while we are at work 4 days a week. When I drop him off, I park my car at her place and walk to work (about 1.5 miles). Every second Friday, I hit the bank on the way home and grab $300 to give to my mom. Every second Friday, I'm worried that will be the first time I ever get mugged.

Sooooo....what bank do ya use?

Hard to believe that Richie Cunningham's (or Opie's) daughter would end up being so smoking hot.

Post pics if your gonna make that claim...

Archived