Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn kosh....that thing shouldn't be legal. Wonder how many accidents she'd cause walking down the street in those pants

Son...I saw it just said... damn.

My mom takes care of our son while we are at work 4 days a week. When I drop him off, I park my car at her place and walk to work (about 1.5 miles). Every second Friday, I hit the bank on the way home and grab $300 to give to my mom. Every second Friday, I'm worried that will be the first time I ever get mugged.

What bank location exactly ? haha.

Just saw Jurrasic World. Good, not great. Why in the **** did they change the T-Rex roar?! Thats probably the #1 people remember from the first one. I dont care if its more realistic to what they think the real T-Rex roar was like.

You dont ****in change it from the original in JP.

People started applauding as the credits rolled, which was pretty lame, and not worthy of.

It's been 20 years and it was just bit in the neck multiple times and near death- aw hell nevermind.

I'm done defending JW to you ingrates

Give her an rechargeable AMEX or transfer the money straight to her bank account

I could transfer money straight to her bank account. Is there a way to do this so that it doesn't take 3-5 business days before the funds are available?

What bank location exactly ? haha.

I would tell you, because I trust you. I don't trust the rest of these jerks on ES.

I could transfer money straight to her bank account. Is there a way to do this so that it doesn't take 3-5 business days before the funds are available?

Which bank do you have?  What you could do is set up an auto payment on the month of the week to deposit that friday?  I do that with my rent. 

Sooooo....what bank do ya use?

Like this guy.

:)

Which bank do you have? What you could do is set up an auto payment on the month of the week to deposit that friday? I do that with my rent.

Well the thing is I use two banks. One from my joint account with my wife and the second from my personal account.

One is Apple FCU and the other is a very little known bank called Union First Market (or some ****, it's changed names and been bought out like 5 times since I openend my account there in 1998).

I would tell you, because I trust you. I don't trust the rest of these jerks on ES.

Definitely can't trust me. I don't even trust myself

Most banks these days have Popmoney which should work

You lost me at "these days".

Definitely can't trust me. I don't even trust myself

You were who I had in mind when I was thinking of people I don't trust on ES.

In fact, I'm pretty sure this is you...

robber.jpg

Just saw Jurrasic World. Good, not great. Why in the **** did they change the T-Rex roar?! Thats probably the #1 people remember from the first one. I dont care if its more realistic to what they think the real T-Rex roar was like.

You dont ****in change it from the original in JP.

People started applauding as the credits rolled, which was pretty lame, and not worthy of.

Just be happy that they didn't give all of the dinosaurs feathers

Archived