Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My internet now sucks. Moved into new apartment and the only thing I can get here is Verizon...DSL.

The only package available is 3mbps....3. That's like dial up. Wtf?

Complained to the manager and she said they just signed a contract on a new fiber optic network that will be ready in 2 months. Ugh

Honestly, I would have kept looking. I always want to know what Internet is available before I move anywhere. Verizon DSL would have been a deal breaker.

That's like having to use telegrams instead of making a phone call.

Better hope you have good cell reception and you can just use your phone as a hot spot.

Honestly, I would have kept looking. I always want to know what Internet is available before I move anywhere. Verizon DSL would have been a deal breaker.

That's like having to use telegrams instead of making a phone call.

Better hope you have good cell reception and you can just use your phone as a hot spot.

Yeah I just assumed when she said Verizon prior to moving in it would be fios because they have it right up the road. I guess the coverage didn't extend this far.

The apartment is great, I couldn't pass it up. The fibre optic network will be perfect once it's ready to go. I'll just have to manage until then.

It's like living in the Stone Age though...

LOL that's what stupid thing I did when I leased my office space for my company.  I checked everything but the internet.  Who knew commercial real estate that didn't have high speed internet.

I used a combination of DSL and my verizon mifi for my employees until I could convince Comcast Business Class to move in.

It was like working in hell.

I need to make that move,....natural gas?

Natural gas, I live in a rural area outside of Annapolis, MD.  All the power lines are above ground and in the woods.  I lose power when the wind blows, sometimes losing power for days.  Best money I ever spent.  When I am without power I am hell to be around.  Well I am the same when I have power but not as extreme.

You're just an afterbirth. You slithered out of your mother's filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when your brother was suckling at his mother's teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor boy? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had.

You lose.

DRAAAAAAAAAAINAGE!!!! Drainage, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw.

31Rhx84T2oL._SX300_.jpg

There it is, that's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now, my straw reaches acroooooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake!

[sucking sound]

I drink it up! Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen! I AM THE THIRD REVELATION!!!!!

From the move There will be Blood I believe. Though I'm still trying to figure out which part of the left field parking lot that came out of. Well,it is the RTT. 

I watched that movie once, don't remember that lol

Edit: rewatching it, remember the scene, but not the lines.

****, that movie came out in 2007.  I watched it in 2008 via Redbox rental lol, that's a long time ago.

Archived