Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Happy Hour is good fun. You're lucky I don't post on ES whilst consuming happy hour beers lol 

Also DC United gave away free tickets and I learned this "Gold Cup" is in M&T bank stadium so might make it up there to cheer on those American lads. Go go USA. 

Happy Hour is good fun. You're lucky I don't post on ES whilst consuming happy hour beers lol 

Dude you are gonna be like Hank Hill, running propane grills and drinking cheap beer with a giant belly. Good that you are at happy hour though. Hopefully get you a nice fwb.

http://www.brandeating.com/2015/06/pizza-hut-hot-dog-stuffed-pizza-coming-june-18th.html

Pizza Hut combines pizza and hot dogs starting June 18, 2015 with the introduction of the new, limited-time Hot Dog Bites Pizza.

The new pizza features 28 mini hot dog bites baked into the crust and comes with some French's mustard for dipping. Basically, it's like the previously offered Cheesy Bites Pizza but with mini hot dog inside instead of cheese.

A large, 1-topping Hot Dog Bites Pizza will be priced at $11.99.

http://www.brandeating.com/2015/06/pizza-hut-hot-dog-stuffed-pizza-coming-june-18th.html

Pizza Hut combines pizza and hot dogs starting June 18, 2015 with the introduction of the new, limited-time Hot Dog Bites Pizza.

This isn't completely new.  They've been selling this overseas for years.  Nevertheless, YUCK.  I don't want hot dogs on my pizza or in the crust.

Pizza Hut's Pork-****ed Cheese Typhoon of Gluttony

Aww snap, Mary on the market yall.

Chatterboxes kill me. 

Dude. This is probably the biggest argument in my marriage. My wife MUST take the longest possible route to get to the point in any story. And I'm an asshole because I don't want to listen to the fifteen unrelated things that don't advance the story or have anything to do with the point??

Yeah overseas pizzas have that. The jewel pizza has pizzas inside a pizza crust. In the middle east.

Had papa Johns last weekend at the capitals event and you're all crazy. That's good stuff. They had like 50 boxes of papa. I could have ate it all lol.

All you complain about the sauce so I made it a point to notice anything different and I didn't. It just tastes like tomato sauce.

As a kid, after seeing jaws, I was afraid to go any further than "waist deep." But then I eventually went deeper to where you could wade and ride the waves. NEVER AGAIN.

these poor kids :(

On mobile, so no quote option:

"I didn't see it coming," Hunter Treschl said from his bed at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington.

"I was just in about waist-deep water, playing with my cousin ... and felt this kind of hit on my left leg ... like it was a big fish coming near you or something," the 16-year-old said in a series of videos released by the hospital.

"Then it just kind of hit my arm. That was the first I saw it, when it was biting up my left arm."

Yeah....I'll get my feet wet, that's about it. And of course people will say things like "there's a better chance of being hit by lightning than get attacked by a shark." Yeah, tell that to the 15 year old kid with one arm. :(

As a kid, after seeing jaws, I was afraid to go any further than "waist deep." But then I eventually went deeper to where you could wade and ride the waves. NEVER AGAIN.

these poor kids :(

On mobile, so no quote option:

"I didn't see it coming," Hunter Treschl said from his bed at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington.

"I was just in about waist-deep water, playing with my cousin ... and felt this kind of hit on my left leg ... like it was a big fish coming near you or something," the 16-year-old said in a series of videos released by the hospital.

"Then it just kind of hit my arm. That was the first I saw it, when it was biting up my left arm."

Yeah....I'll get my feet wet, that's about it. And of course people will say things like "there's a better chance of being hit by lightning than get attacked by a shark." Yeah, tell that to the 15 year old kid with one arm. :(

Yeah, it was  3 shark attacks so far, two at Oak Island and one at Ocean Isle where we go almost every year for vacation.

http://myfox8.com/2015/06/14/teen-boy-loses-arm-in-nc-shark-attack-second-attack-off-nc-coast-today/

Crazy, I usually go way out and float around for hours, so relaxing.  Not this year, possibly not again, ever.  

Off to Portland. First activity is a matter of business, having coffee with the director of operations at the local branch of my company. If they offer me a good salary I'll ponder moving.

After that it is beer, food, and hiking.

It's touristy abcd..but make a trip to VooDoo doughnuts. Maple bacon doughnuts for the win.

Alphabet (abdc skins), PLEASE check out GRILLED CHEESE GRILL!!!

when we drove down to Portland for a weekend, we'd go there once a day, and then the day we left we were there twice for a take home! Sooooo good! It's a school bus turned into a sandwich joint!

Grilled-Cheese-Truck-Inside-PDX.jpg

Taze, I read that the recent one was in waist deep water...

I'll stick with the pool this summer.

I am broski, I am.  Glad we booked a condo with a pool for the week.  My wife has always been terrified of the ocean, never goes out further than her knees.    

Me, I've always swam out, hell I remember when I was a kid, around age 13-14, me and a friend got so far out, the life guards were blowing whistles and going nuts.  We turn around and we were so far out it was scary man.  Was a **** swimming back with the undertow.

I usually go out about 5-6 feet deep the last 10 years we have gone.  I think those days are over though, I value my legs, arms and life too much.

Yeah overseas pizzas have that. The jewel pizza has pizzas inside a pizza crust. In the middle east.

Had papa Johns last weekend at the capitals event and you're all crazy. That's good stuff. They had like 50 boxes of papa. I could have ate it all lol.

All you complain about the sauce so I made it a point to notice anything different and I didn't. It just tastes like tomato sauce.

You lose a vote when you eat 4 day old McD's, buddy. I am convinced you have no taste buds.

Combining two recent conversations. We have a food truck in Alabama called the Food Fighters Bustaurant. They serve tacos called Clint Eastwoods. They are soft tacos with brisket, queso, and bbq sauce. They are the best tacos I have ever eaten.

There is also another food truck here that is very very popular called I Love Bacon. I've yet to try it but all my friends go out of their way to get food there.

Apparently there are tons of food trucks in Portland. The only one I am definitely going to, other than the one chewy recommended, is PDX 631. A Guamayan cuisine. Saw it on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. Other than that I'm relying on Yelp.

Going to check out Multnomah Falls tomorrow. Maybe a strip club on Friday.

Combining two recent conversations. We have a food truck in Alabama called the Food Fighters Bustaurant. They serve tacos called Clint Eastwoods. They are soft tacos with brisket, queso, and bbq sauce. .

Man food trucks are the best. There was one in Germantown last summer that served some of the best bbq I've ever had. Ribs, brisket, pulled pork, bbq quesadillas, mac n cheese, beans. Bruh... Thats the type of bbq people put out hits for, to get the secret ingredients. I miss that place so much.

At least here though back in SoMd, you can always count on someone doing some good crabs by the side of the road.

It appears my anti basketball comments have rustled people but I won't back down. Dude, I used to love the NBA. I don't like it anymore. I'm sorry. It's just not my thing. I don't have the time to watch basketball and hockey. I post primarily on a hockey forum. There's going to be some anti basketball bias, folks.

I like how people think soccer is for wimps. He dove! Look at him flop! I've seen a lot of soccer. These players just get shoved into synthetic grass , dove into, kneed, hit in the head, Wambach got hit in the head yesterday in USA Nigeria and came back. Some girl in USA Sweden was playing with a bleeding bandage on her head. It's a lot more physical than the stereotypes would suggest.

Archived