Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Honestly, who cares? I'm an O's fan, but can't stand the Ravens. Great organization, just don't like them. Would I love to have 2 SB over the last 15 years? Hell yeah.

y did svp and russilo go off the air

will they be heard again

Baltimore gave us The Wire and a city to be superior to. I can't hate.

"I'm from Baltimore, baby! Charm city!"

"You gave me ripken and crabs. Thanks for that. Meantime, we'll (dc) just keep on being the most powerful city on planet earth.

**** baltimore. Go Os, tho.

Tell me why Baltimore is so bitter towards Washington DC. Honestly I don't understand. We don't insult you. We mind our own business. You ever see a nats billboard in Baltimore? But Baltimore has a os billboard off 295. In DC.

You mind your own business and we mind ours. Oh man. Ravens going to be so bad without Torrey Smith. Lmao.

Same reason Panther fans talk **** about the Redskins fans in CLT, people are stupid.  They feel that because we got a team, anyone who pulled for another team prior should jump ship.  

North Carolina was dominated by Redskins fans prior to the Panthers and they are bitter because not all of us jumped ship and refuse to jump ship.

But I laugh at the morons who actually talk **** about it.  Not gonna get upset at people over a sports team, that's just stupid.

"I'm from Baltimore, baby! Charm city!"

"You gave me ripken and crabs.

And 35X white t's... Looking like they couldn't find anything to wear so they put on mom's table cloth

Same reason Panther fans talk **** about the Redskins fans in CLT, people are stupid.  They feel that because we got a team, anyone who pulled for another team prior should jump ship.  

North Carolina was dominated by Redskins fans prior to the Panthers and they are bitter because not all of us jumped ship and refuse to jump ship.

But I laugh at the morons who actually talk **** about it.  Not gonna get upset at people over a sports team, that's just stupid.

I feel bad for them. Their only relevant history is horribly botching a kickoff in SB XXXVIII, and they just attached a financial anchor to a mediocre QB

Cam's team went 7-8-1 last season. Let's not get ahead of ourselves yet.

Sure Griffin hasn't played great the last 2 seasons, but to say Cam has done more with less, I don't buy that. The Panthers have/had one of the best defenses in the league in 2013.

I feel bad for them. Their only relevant history is horribly botching a kickoff in SB XXXVIII, and they just attached a financial anchor to a mediocre QB

Yeah, I had a feeling it would happen with the Cam contract.  I think he is a franchise QB, lower end of the list, but got top list money.  Their defense 2 seasons ago was the anchor of the team and still #10 last season, which made them better.  

I'm glad I'm not a GM, decisions like that would be difficult.  You have a team that finished 7-8-1 and won the division, so as a playoff team, you have no shot at a new QB via draft and considering there were only two top prospects didn't help.  

You have a top 10 defense and team good enough to be 8-8 or 9-7 in the upcoming season.  You have to keep him and the entire Tannehill contract screwed the rest of the teams resigning/extending QBs.

That mediocre QB has done more with less than Robert Griffin iii... The Panthers have one receiver. And Newton still somehow led them to the playoffs. Didn't they win that division twice in a row.

Their defense was #10 overall last year and that one WR happened to be one of if not the best WR in the draft in Benjamin.  Cam didn't lead them to the playoffs last season, the collapse of the Falcons and Saints and one game that ended in a tie put them in the playoffs.

Two years ago, they had a decent WR corps and the #2 overall defense.  

What has Griffin done the last two years? Compare that with what cam did.

Cam used to be bad. He improved over time. Something that isn't happening to Robert. In fact you could make the case Robert is getting worse.

The only difference between the two is their division, their defense, and Cam's body, which makes him a more effective runner. That, and Cam seems to have a better head on his shoulders these days, whereas with Griffin, it seems that he has to overcome some kind of mental block that is keeping him from being the guy we thought he was.

Honestly, you can't tell me that as a passer, he is anything but average. But unfortunately, these days, you are supposed to make everything about the QB and no one else, so the market dictates that even average QB's get paid quality coin

What has Griffin done the last two years? Compare that with what cam did.

Cam used to be bad. He improved over time. Something that isn't happening to Robert. In fact you could make the case Robert is getting worse.

Cam has improved and matured a lot since his rookie season.  In fairness to RGIII, he has played with less than Cam and has played injured.  The Panthers O-line is still a lot better than the Redskins o-line, even after Gross retired last season.  

The Cam/RGIII comparison isn't really fair considering the Panthers had a better o-line and top 10 defense and our o-line was crap and our defense was crap.

Archived