Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

we had a going away luncheon for a coworker.  Bunch of us dudes sat at one table.  Saying our waitress was top-heavy is putting it lightly.  cute, petite blonde with natural DDs, and of course a low cut shirt.  She bent over the table to grab our cups and pour water, and her bossoms were just hanging down.  We were all just sitting there, eye-humping her breasts.

yo girl, why you gotta bend over like that in front of us?! 

bird_in_awe.gif

My husband is a talker. And I don't just mean he talks a lot, he talks non-****ing-stop. I can't hear myself think. Everything I'm thinking about for the day goes right outta my head as soon as it pops in there. Combine that with having to say, "uh-huh" in the right places so I don't get a "are you listening?", and I could punch something.

We were getting ready to go to the pool with the grandkids Sunday, and I literally had to tell him to STFU!, so I could remember towels, sunscreen, "oh yeah..."... (And when we got there and he realized that HE had been told to bring chairs, but HE forgot to either grab them or tell me, I let him have it, in public...*Ron White voice says those last two words, btw*)

"If you hadn't been running your mouth constantly..."

Aww snap, Mary on the market yall.

Chatterboxes kill me. I can take a lot of talking, but not constant talking. It's amazing the amount of people who don't have the sense of someone becoming disinterested in what they're saying. I notice a person's ADD kicking in right away, so I try to shorten my story and get to the point quicker. Yet when I give every sign that I want to leave, or at least wrap the conversation up, it goes over their talking heads. Seriously, I'm walking away, stop following me.

Funny too, the people who yap like crazy are usually terrible listeners. It's like they get high on hearing themselves speak, screw what others have to say.

My oldest sister is that way now. She had to have been prescribed a talking pill recently. I mean holy **** man, she'd make bank creating audiobooks. Knock out the Bible and an encyclopedia in a day. Have to slow down the recording x2 in order for people to comprehend. Yall remember Sixx or Stixx from Blossom? It's like one of her ramble attacks ALL THE TIME.

My dad developed something of the sort over the past 5 years too. He will not stop talking about the old days. Holy ****, every time we talk I have to tell him several times that I've heard the stories he's telling me many times already. Doesn't matter. Long, drawn out, side stories that divert from the main story. Oh, and by the way, the stories aren't that great. I take that back, a few of them were the first 3 times I heard them. Let's put it this way, when he's not talking about his younger years - he's writing about them. He's been writing a memoir that would require the entire Amazon rainforest to print out one copy.

I've worked with people even worse though. Like I said, it's amazing how many lack the sense of people wanting them to shut the **** up.

Sister-in-law is that way too, so is one of her best friends. Family reunions are guaranteed migraines.

Ironic my posts rambles on, but I'll end it with this. NSFW:

I've had mine for almost 2 straight years. I can't decide if I want to keep it or shave it. #firstworldproblems

It's just a feeling man. It just like hits you and then the ship has sailed. Before you even realize what you're doing you got the clippers out and it has begun.

And if you're already given thought to it, you're close man. I think from my first thought it was 3 or 4 weeks before I did it.

has anyone been the 5 utah national parks?  planning a trip and trying to decide which airport to fly into.  Salt Lake or Vegas?  We want to end up in Vegas though

I've been to Zion's and Bryce. I've driven right by a couple of more. It's not much of a difference in distance between the two cities and most of those Parks. Just depends on how much of the middle of nowhere you want to drive through to get to them. ;) Though come to think of it,not much difference there either. :)

I've been to Zion's and Bryce. I've driven right by a couple of more. It's not much of a difference in distance between the two cities and most of those Parks. Just depends on how much of the middle of nowhere you want to drive through to get to them. ;) Though come to think of it,not much difference there either. :)

Thanks PCS i was hoping you would respond.  My friends want to do the parks on an aggressive timeline.  Saturday-Wednesday for all 5 parks.  Hope we can catch the first flight and drive to the 1st park on that Saturday.  Can you do more than 1 park in a day?

You can,but I wouldn't recommend it. Too much to see. That said,one could hit a couple that are close together in one day. That would leave Capital Reef,(the hidden gem of the National Parks in the state),out of it along with Zion's and Bryce. Well,if you take a couple of hours and start off with Zion's,(shuttle buses through the main park only),and hit a couple of sites then head over to Bryce you could pull that off probably. Would be a whirlwind trip through Bryce and basically staying in the car or at least just sticking to the lookout points,but you could do it. That would basically leave you on the doorstep of Escalante National monument You could drive through that one and head up and over to Capitol Reef then over to Canyonlands. Then head to Arches. Or reverse that whole process. Arches is the furthest away so leave a day for that one. That would make 5 parks and 1 monument btw.  

Edit. If it were me,I'd fly in to Salt Lake,and head to Arches first. Closer that way and Moab is not that far way. Ending it in Zions is great because you're near Saint George. That would leave you about 2 hours or so from Vegas. 

You can,but I wouldn't recommend it. Too much to see. That said,one could hit a couple that are close together in one day. That would leave Capital Reef,(the hidden gem of the National Parks in the state),out of it along with Zion's and Bryce. Well,if you take a couple of hours and start off with Zion's,(shuttle buses through the main park only),and hit a couple of sites then head over to Bryce you could pull that off probably. Would be a whirlwind trip through Bryce and basically staying in the car or at least just sticking to the lookout points,but you could do it. That would basically leave you on the doorstep of Escalante National monument You could drive through that one and head up and over to Capitol Reef then over to Canyonlands. Then head to Arches. Or reverse that whole process. Arches is the furthest away so leave a day for that one. That would make 5 parks and 1 monument btw. 

Yeah i am checking out TripAdvisor and most of them are calling me insane. They are telling me to stick with Bryce, Zion and Page and then do Grand Canyon and that would be pushing it.  I did want to see Arches though

Out of the 5 parks which ones do you recommend?  I have 5 days but there is no way i can see al 5. 

Yeah i am checking out TripAdvisor and most of them are calling me insane. They are telling me to stick with Bryce, Zion and Page and then do Grand Canyon and that would be pushing it.  I did want to see Arches though

Yeah. It's insane and most of the time would be spent driving. Lousy way to see those places.  I spent nearly 3 days just hitting Zion's and Bryce and that wasn't nearly enough. 

Yeah. It's insane and most of the time would be spent driving. Lousy way to see those places.  I spent nearly 3 days just hitting Zion's and Bryce and that wasn't nearly enough. 

oh geez

This is what Trip Advisor is recommending.

Saturday - Arrive Vegas; drive to Bryce

Sunday - Zion

Monday - Zion

Tuesday - Page

Wednesday - Drive to Vegas

If you want to add Grand Canyon you could do:

Saturday - Arrive Vegas; drive to Bryce

Sunday - Zion

Monday - Page

Tuesday - Grand Canyon

Wednesday - Drive to Vegas

Have fun.

we had a going away luncheon for a coworker.  Bunch of us dudes sat at one table.  Saying our waitress was top-heavy is putting it lightly.  cute, petite blonde with natural DDs, and of course a low cut shirt.  She bent over the table to grab our cups and pour water, and her bossoms were just hanging down.  We were all just sitting there, eye-humping her breasts.

yo girl, why you gotta bend over like that in front of us?! 

Well, duh, she's trying to get a bigger tip. (No, not get your tip bigger)

2k,for the time you have,I would recommend Arches and Canyonlands,(from Salt Lake). Moab is right there and kind of fun to experience as well. Oh and throw in Dead Horse Point State Park. Look it up. It's cool and they're all right in the same area as each other. Put the rest on a bucket list. Just my opinion.  It's either that,or do the Vegas to Zion's and Bryce thing. Just too much to see to try anything else in my opinion. Hell just the drive through the Virgin River Canyon can take some time,(it's kind of cool in a desert kind of way).  

I just saw the Donald Trump announcing his candidacy video. Thanks Donald, I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time.

"I don't need anyone's money, I'm really rich." Well, if that won't get people on board with The Donald, I don't know what will.

Archived