Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Right out of the gate they try to get you on you on your heels. Question 1) Which movie star would you marry if given the choice. 

meh, newly weds. You guys are so cute  ;)    i kid, Momma!  you're my manz.

dawg, my wife and i already have that covered.  for fun (but hypothetically for real), we each have our own list of stars we could get a "Hall Pass" for it the opportunity presented itself LOL.  A list of people we can bang if it ever happened.  5 whites, 5 blacks, 5 latinas, and 5 asians lol.  we update our lists once a year lol

And, since you asked, my current overall #1 is Kadee Strickland.  I'd beat the DOG FARTS off that chick, man.  Good lawd she's pretty.  and she has a heavy Georgian accent....her moan game/say-my-name game is prolly on a trill :wub:

2kaghgxc5v6phgx2.jpg?djet1p5k

That's hilarious. 5 of everybody just cover all your bases. There is some gray area there too. "I swear it was her, she looked just like her, what am I supposed to do, check her ID? What am I, a bar?"

It was all fun though, neither of us care either. I started dating this woman when I was 16 (28 now, married right before my 27th) and there were some years in there apart after high school, where we just stayed good FWBs until we realized we were being dumb and then got back, but we pretty much know each other inside and out at this point. Being married is great. 

I live in McLean, and there are some poor kids (not many, but there are some) and DEFINITELY kids whose parents just forget to send the lunch check, or whatever.

Elementary school kids should never be denied a lunch at school ever.  Under any circumstances.  period.  

I don;t care if its Bill Gates'  kid.  I donlt care if its a kid that is a scatter brain that has left his lunch on the bus 18 of the last 20 days.  I don;t care.   at lunch time FEED the damned kids.    

That's hilarious. 5 of everybody just cover all your bases. There is some gray area there too. "I swear it was her, she looked just like her, what am I supposed to do, check her ID? What am I, a bar?"

It was all fun though, neither of us care either. I started dating this woman when I was 16 (28 now, married right before my 27th) and there were some years in there apart after high school, where we just stayed good FWBs until we realized we were being dumb and then got back, but we pretty much know each other inside and out at this point. Being married is great.

"my man" @ your entire post, but the last sentence especially.  Always cool to see two people right in front of each other for years, only to realize they're meant to be.  B)

but yeah, bruh.  married life is underrated.  free "roll over" whenever you wake up with a missle, pancakes and sunny sides every sunday, somebody to go dinner/movies/minigolf with.  it's like having a BFF to chill with....all the time LOL

only during football sundays when they want to talk about paint colors in the bedrooms do I wish I could hand her ass off to her friends like Robert does Alfred....  :ph34r:.  I love you, girl....but gtfohwtbs

I've seen the trailer for Star Wars in theaters five times now.  Seeing those x-wings in formation flying low overr the lake still gave me goosebumps.  There will be definite tears of overwhelming emotion on Christmas Day when the opening scene comes up.

MrsGoon is Channing Tatum.  I wouldn't be mad.  He's a gump, but whatever floats her boat. 

I just want Sofia Vergara to talk to me.  That accent, I'd pull an American Pie.

You know a marriage is in a good place when you joke about stuff like that. 

LOL - yeah, wtf.  My wife has goober Channing on her list too....

Morris Chestnut is another bamma on her list.  She can't help it, his is ass is in EVERY all-black cast, rom-com movie that she and her sisters watch.  To pull a Chew, **** that handsome, smooth bald-headed, well spoken POS!

Archived