Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Was it good?

How intense did the scenes get?

No, not really. It had some funny parts, I'm not sure if they were intentional or not. Felt like they were in intentional the way they were written. But it's a typical women's fantasy movie with a broken, mysterious, perfect looking, billionaire dick of a man that needs fixing. And what woman could refuse? Hits all those same notes and doesn't do anything special. 

The scenes aren't really intense at all. It's pretty mild. There is a decent amount of waist up nudes of the girl. Mostly it's just tying her up different ways and spanking her with straps. Really tame. He spanks the hell out of her at the end but that's not really anything crazy either 

I've always said that the curve in a woman's lower back is what makes a booty look sexy. If she didn't have that it would just look like a hot mess.

I agree with you there. The small of the back and that curve adds a ton. 

No, not really. It had some funny parts, I'm not sure if they were intentional or not. Felt like they were in intentional the way they were written. But it's a typical women's fantasy movie with a broken, mysterious, perfect looking, billionaire dick of a man that needs fixing. And what woman could refuse? Hits all those same notes and doesn't do anything special. 

The scenes aren't really intense at all. It's pretty mild. There is a decent amount of waist up nudes of the girl. Mostly it's just tying her up different ways and spanking her with straps. Really tame. He spanks the hell out of her at the end but that's not really anything crazy either 

I agree with you there. The small of the back and that curve adds a ton. 

Thanks bro. That's probably what I needed to know.

MLS, You can't see that movie.

I hope you are kidding.

Why can't I see it?

Here's the thing. My girl wants to see it. And if she watches it, I want to watch it to see what the heck is going into her mind.

I'll probably get bored and start playing on my phone, but I still want to be around when she sees it. lol

Thanks bro. That's probably what I needed to know.

Why can't I see it?

Here's the thing. My girl wants to see it. And if she watches it, I want to watch it to see what the heck is going into her mind.

I'll probably get bored and start playing on my phone, but I still want to be around when she sees it. lol

Go ahead and see it man. My wife and her sister are the reason me and my brother in law ended up seeing it with them. And we had a good time. My wife is right there standing in line with me for The Dark Knight and buying us Jurassic World tix, I have no problem supporting her and the movies she wants to see and we enjoy breaking down movies afterwards regardless of what it is.

And I don't even have to tell you guys that sports suck. You already know. It's a waste of a paragraph. I actually have the unique (to this forum) joy of being a Blackhawks fan, but it's really not a joy right now. We're toast. Old, tired and just done. I can tell. The Ducks wore us down and an inferior team is cashing in. I hate it. I've never seen a favorite team lose a championship series, but it's probably going to happen this year. Other teams: the Bulls have been relevant for only a handful of years this century and are still no threat to get past round 2. They also dumped an extremely talented coach because our ownership is notoriously imbecilic. The Nats sold out to field an unbeatable juggernaut for one year and are a whopping 3 games above .500. The Redskins have sucked for decades and will continue to suck for decades further. I cheer for some good franchises but I get my heart broken more often than not, just like everyone else. Why do we all keep coming back to the trough? 

Oh and like the guy above me said, it's hot as balls here. That never helps my mood.

There, I feel better. How are you guys doing?

Be thankful you've had 2 championships to cheer about. I've been asking the sports gods for just 1.

My drought:

Redskins- 23 years and counting (1992)

Orioles- 32 years and counting (1983)

Wizards- 37 years and counting (1978)

Capitals- 43 years and counting (Never won)

Terps BB- 13 years (2002)

Terps FB- Never

Memphis Tigers CBB & CFB- 30 years (my alma mater- started in 1986- One trip to the finals in 2008-09)

DC United- 11 years (2004)

BE VERY THANKFUL Kane and Toews have you in position to atttempt to win #3.

Why can't I see it?

Do your thing.

I will say this, whether right or wrong, as someone who is on hiatus, and has preferences for women...it seems a very odd choice to see.

I've never seen it, but I have heard the reviews, seen the demographics of people that go see it. You don't seem to fit that mold.

If my wife wanted to see it I would laugh and tell her to have fun...I certainly have zero interest in it.

Also from what I understand...it is really freaky, and not a realistic take on what women want or expect.

Be thankful you've had 2 championships to cheer about. I've been asking the sports gods for just 1.

My drought:

Redskins- 23 years and counting (1992)

Orioles- 32 years and counting (1983)

Wizards- 37 years and counting (1978)

Capitals- 43 years and counting (Never won)

Terps BB- 13 years (2002)

Terps FB- Never

Memphis Tigers CBB & CFB- 30 years (my alma mater- started in 1986- One trip to the finals in 2008-09)

DC United- 11 years (2004)

all-the-people-who-care.jpg

I don't find "Kardashian Asses" attractive at all.  I like women who have a nice shape that is proportionate all over.  Not too top or bottom heavy. 

I can understand that.

They are working/buying both it seems to have that hourglass thing.

Care picture

Hey, just telling him like it is. I took for granted all the championships I saw back in the 70s-80s and it been a long time. Wish I had have enjoyed them more back then.

You seem to obsess more over Wizards fans obsessing over LeBron...then Wizards fans obsessing over LeBron. I liked the Sin that came back after his hiatus.  You're becoming they same type of over the top, condescending person you were when you had anger issues. But hey, it's the RTT, so it's all good.

Yeah I don't like gigantic crazy asses like that. Gimme a nice small/normal sexy toned ass.

I like natural perk. Unless we're talking about an older middle aged woman, where it may be necessary to tone up as body compostition changes, I abhor yoga butts.

Gimme the natural wiggle. Homemade shake n' bake.

But hey, it's the RTT, so it's all good.

Damn straight  :)

Hey, just telling him like it is. I took for granted all the championships I saw back in the 70s-80s and it been a long time. Wish I had have enjoyed them more back then.

You seem to obsess more over Wizards fans obsessing over LeBron...then Wizards fans obsessing over LeBron. I liked the Sin that came back after his hiatus.  You're becoming they same type of over the top, condescending person you were when you had anger issues. But hey, it's the RTT, so it's all good.

pj... You can indeed read without responding.

You're presenting yourself in an odd way with this post as a response.

He's tugging your chain and you are biting...then actually going for it.

Sorry guys. I'll admit I'm in a little pissy mood. The appraisal on the townhouse I'm buying came in lower than the agreed upon prices when all of the comps were higher than our agreed on price. So now I'm at square one and trying to figure out how to do this without calling it off. Stressful and frustrating.

pj... It will work itself out and likely for the better.

Own it, and roll with it.

Stressing does not fix anything. Control and comprehensive recognition of the situation will lead you...right where you want to be.

Life sucks sometimes for everyone. Measure the damage...go from there.

Make it happen is what I always say. I will do nearly whatever it takes to make it happen.

Anyone else here listen to Classical music ?

I am in a groove here listening to some Beethoven. It's pretty solid.

Beautiful music.

I know some of you younger guys are shaking your heads...but just listen to the music without any lyrics.

why not just pick a team that has a good chance of winning a championship?

I read that two ways.

I think my first guess was correct.

No reason for that sir.

Beautiful music.

I know some of you younger guys are shaking your heads...but just listen to the music without any lyrics.

I read that two ways.

No reason for that sir.

I love it. I don't necessarily identity it or know the names and composers (aside from a select few that are famous)but I think it's amazing. So peaceful and relaxing but it's also able to fit to any mood you're in.

Edit- I mean in it's variety and general sense, obviously something like Beethoven #14 isn't going to fit every mood lol

Beautiful music.

I read that two ways.

No reason for that sir.

I don't listen to it regularly, been years to be honest.  However, when I took Music Appreciation in college, it was one of the required CDs for our class and I found it very peaceful and enlightening.  

I went in knowing it was going to be an easy class, but thought I'd hate it.  Turns out, I enjoyed the class more than I ever would have imagined.  

Archived