Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Goonie it sounds like you've had your share of problems with this place recently. You deserve better man. Go somewhere where you're appreciated. 

Agreed.  It looks like there is a pattern of ****ty behavior from this job.  Momma is right.  It doesn't hurt to at least start looking around - you can find a place that will value your skills and experience.

Thanks guys.

I'm waiting on a call from a company 3 hours south of here.

I was unsure if I wanted to leave my 10 years here behind.  I'm thinking it may be the way to go.

Just so frustrated.  I understand why you want people on time, but cmon man.  Cut me a break after all I do for you without additional compensation.  Forklift trainer, Safety Team, LSS Green Belt (that I paid for) are a few of the things I do above and beyond that I haven't tried to renegotiate my salary because I love doing them.  I'm your #2 guy and you burn me.  Just crushed that this happened.

Here's hoping for bigger and better.

Lol who is that?

Cool guy.  He did a lot of Arena League games and knows Jay Gruden pretty well.  Said that he doesn't take **** from anyone.  Says that either he or RG3 will be gone after this year.  Says that everyone at NFL Network doesn't like the Redskins because they view it as a dysfunctional organization with a horrible front office.  Says Daniel Snyder mistreats everyone.  Pretty much confirmed what we all know.

Thanks guys.

I'm waiting on a call from a company 3 hours south of here.

I was unsure if I wanted to leave my 10 years here behind.  I'm thinking it may be the way to go.

Just so frustrated.  I understand why you want people on time, but cmon man.  Cut me a break after all I do for you without additional compensation.  Forklift trainer, Safety Team, LSS Green Belt (that I paid for) are a few of the things I do above and beyond that I haven't tried to renegotiate my salary because I love doing them.  I'm your #2 guy and you burn me.  Just crushed that this happened.

Here's hoping for bigger and better.

Hang in there big guy.  It will all work out in the end.

People need to check their egos at the door before they walk into their place of work.  

I got a promotion, they hire this dude to replace my old position. He comes in acting like he knows how to do everything. I'm trying to show him what the position entails, and half the time he's cutting me off before I can finish explaining how things are done in my company. So as soon as June arrives, I'm working nights and he can't rely on me to help when he screws something up. All the stuff I was trying to show him would've came in handy when people are coming to him to get IT issues resolved or to make network changes. 

So instead of sending me an email, deciding to finally listen and get some help. He straight disrespects me in an email, telling me to stop giving him request with no information. He replies to me in an unprofessional manner while CCing Upper Management, in an email string where all the questions he's asking are answered if he just read the ****ing emails. So later on my boss asks me to provide a detailed list of everything I've shown him how to do and handed off to him to take over, and what he still needs to learn. CC'd that fool on the email. I put his ass on blast, he doesn't know how to do ****. But I kept it professional. :)  I would've downplayed it, but **** that he lost me with that bull**** email. 

People need to check their egos at the door before they walk into their place of work.  

I got a promotion, they hire this dude to replace my old position. He comes in acting like he knows how to do everything. I'm trying to show him what the position entails, and half the time he's cutting me off before I can finish explaining how things are done in my company. So as soon as June arrives, I'm working nights and he can't rely on me to help when he screws something up. All the stuff I was trying to show him would've came in handy when people are coming to him to get IT issues resolved or to make network changes. 

So instead of sending me an email, deciding to finally listen and get some help. He straight disrespects me in an email, telling me to stop giving him request with no information. He replies to me in an unprofessional manner while CCing Upper Management, in an email string where all the questions he's asking are answered if he just read the ****ing emails. So later on my boss asks me to provide a detailed list of everything I've shown him how to do and handed off to him to take over, and what he still needs to learn. CC'd that fool on the email. I put his ass on blast, he doesn't know how to do ****. But I kept it professional. :)  I would've downplayed it, but **** that he lost me with that bull**** email. 

~music notes~ THIS IS HOW WE DO IT...~music notes~

I just went through this with a server who says "I've done this my whole life!"  She came from Piccadilly Cafeteria. (hold your LOLs)... Asked 3,000 questions every time someone tried to show her how to enter an order (It's just food, we're not saving lives or anything)...and a month later she can't do it by herself.  She's a year older than me, meaning ****ing FIFTY! 

And has gamed the system to get a whole bunch of free food, so all employee orders have to go through me now, and I'll get to it when I can...my guests come first.   

By the way, being "head wait" has serious advantages, especially when I've been a GM in this same building, all old regulars are coming in, asking for me, it's going great so far.

that moment when some asshole doesn't let you over when you've got your signal on....then gets over in the next lane, pulls along side you, and points at you and drops f-bombs. ......

then when they pass you, you see their license plate reads "GODSWIL" and they have a bumper sticker that says "pray." Not my job to judge you, but I don't think "the man" appreciated that very much....

Archived