Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My mom rules.

Her car got broken into in her driveway this weekend. A bunch of houses did up in a nice area of NW DC. She wrote an e-mail about it to the family. Her sisters responded, glad you're safe and nothing was taken...
My mom writes back...
"I will buy a gun and massacre those ****s."
she just turned 70

Apparently, it runs in the family.

My two year old was watching tv on the carpet yesterday. A fly comes into the living room and starts buzzing around and she picks up on it. She rolls onto her back and grabs my flip flop nearby. 

She watches it and says, and I cannot make this up, "I want to kill it." (short pause) "Kiiilll."

My wife and I just burst out laughing at our little psycopath. 

Ok...everyone by now has heard about the man hunt in NY for the 2 escapees...

What the news is not saying is that they are telling people with trucks that if the see them on the road to run them over 3 times. They are also telling people to arm themselves. It's basically become a town of vigilantes.

And I swear I am not making this up. I know people who have been instructed to do this by the police

I had something similar, i just don't remember it. Folders or a trapper keeper or something. And I definitely had a Jurassic Park book bag with a Raptor on it. I loved that thing. It was finally something that made me ditch my previous purple Batman book bag. 

It looked like this but I don't remember the tag line at the bottom. Maybe it was there and I just never paid attention. No reason to take your eyes of the top honestly. 

101440377_jurassic-park-backpack-officia

took an ebay journey

that moment you realize that the GI Joe aircraft carrier you had when you were 5 years old....is worth 2000 dollars.

/facepalm

Why didn't we take care of things when we were little? I used to leave stuff in the yard all the time. My dad said if he saw something we left in the yard he wouldn't tell us and he'd just run over it with the lawn mower. 

He did it a few times but he were too poor to destroy all the toys we left in the yard lol

took an ebay journey

that moment you realize that the GI Joe aircraft carrier you had when you were 5 years old....is worth 2000 dollars.

/facepalm

Yeah, I still have all of my transformers and star wars figures stored in the attic.  All open box and played with as a kid, but I wish I had sold them when the movies started coming back out.  I could have made probably around 4-5K easy (just the figures, not vehicles)

Not to mention, we used to strap fire crackers and M80s to the GI Joe water crafts and send them down the creek and blow them up.  

Edit:  I wonder how much the Millennium Falcon is selling for now?

Edit 2:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Millennium-Falcon-Vehicle-with-Box-Figures-1980-/111680272381?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1a00a9b7fd

I don't have the box, but I have the ship.

Bros, remember how the parents revealed the red ryder to Ralphie?!

At 10, i was feeling Christmas was a loss because I didn't get "it," but then my parents revealed to me....the GI JOE General.

This mfer had a chopper,multiple headquarters areas, gunning positions, and escape pods. Life waa good back then

general_rear.jpg

So I'm at a drag queen comedy show. We'll see how this goes. I wonder if I'll get hit on.

You wish.

you know.. i used to be cute... but my charms only seemed to work really really well on teenage girls, old ladies, and gay men..... none of which floated my boat.  

and anyway,  since i got married as a baby it didn;t really matter...... but it was nice having the occasional little ego boost.   

then, as age and gravity took their toll... fewer and fewer booster shots.   the gay men were the last to drop off the radar.... i miss them! 

Bros, remember how the parents revealed the red ryder to Ralphie?!

At 10, i was feeling Christmas was a loss because I didn't get "it," but then my parents revealed to me....the GI JOE General.

This mfer had a chopper,multiple headquarters areas, gunning positions, and escape pods. Life waa good back then]

They could also explore the surface of Mars. Spirit & Opportunity lookin asses.

Funny thing Chewie.

Last night my sister in law was running through the house screaming "LETS GO CAVS!"

My four year old was yelling "GO REDSKINS!!!!"

Got a little dusty in the house.

good lord man.  whatever you're doing to raise your daughter, keep doing it.  little Tazette gets it!

Archived