Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Stupid popup malware and I can't find the source of it.. ugh

EnourmSales.. **** you.

You have that malware pop up thing too? I had that last week...pop ups opened whenever I logged onto ES. It was cause of something I downloaded Monday night. I searched how to get rid of it and it worked

I lost it, lol. He aint lying though. Informative, but i need some tl;dr, cliffs or something. Reading all that will damn near put you in a coma.

haha. Why do you add to it ? You're killing me here. haha.

Seriously, tears in my eyes.

I would do a little woman. That one on the show my wife watches is actually pretty sexy.

So, in the words of Maxwell, you're saying you could do a little somethin' somethin'....?

I would do a little woman. That one on the show my wife watches is actually pretty sexy.

No shame in my game.

Thank God. I was beginning to think we little girls were lost forever to the brave & daring.

Carry on, "No Shame Game".

Sheer sarcasm, Kosher, love you too!

So, in the words of Maxwell, you're saying you could do a little somethin' somethin'....?

Pretty sure it's Sumthin' Sumthin' ... but absolutely. Hell I dated a woman that was 4'-10 or 11" at one point. She was crazy but it was fun.

I love reading his posts.

Pasd

Lies, you don't have the attention span to bother.

I'd hit it. And if someone found out (becuase I probably wouldn't declare that I had sex with a dwarf)  I'd just rail on them about how much of a height racist they are, and how little people are beautiful and need love too.

I wouldn't even deny it. I would absolutely say...yep, don't be a hater. She's a grown ass little woman.

Thank God. I was beginning to think we little girls were lost forever to the brave & daring.

Carry on, "No Shame Game".

Sheer sarcasm, Kosher, love you too!

haha. Nothing wrong with a beauty in a small frame. I do think, same as on other issues...it's all about the presentation.

I shut down expectations pretty quickly. In that sense I love the pleasant surprise.

I have a buddy that is around 5'-7", we will see a tall woman...his comment always cracks me up. " I'm a country boy, I know how to climb trees".

Looking to smoke some beef this weekend? Any suggestions for a beginner (I've only smoked pork)

Chuck roast is what I usually toss in the smoker.  Dry rub with what you prefer.  I usually toss a bunch of stuff together (garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper).  Then just smoke it for a a few hours at low temp, pull it out when it's done (medium or medium/well).

Lol considering that it's my first time with beef...it may end up being jerkey or a leather shoe

Low temps, longer cooking time.  Make sure to plug in a meat thermometer halfway into cooking and keep checking the temp often.  It doesn't take it long to go from perfect to over-cooked and dry.  

Hard to mess up, if you watch the temp periodically.  Not sure what setup you have.  I have a propane smoker with a temp gauge.  When I get my desired temp set, I have to keep an eye on that too as it will go up and down over time.  Starts creeping up, gotta nudge it down a tad to keep it from cooking too fast. 

Then of course the meat thermometer, check that.  Best to pull it off when it's Medium to Medium-Well.  Though, pushing the envelope can result in it going to well done in a matter of minutes.  

Archived