Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nah, I'm sure someone here would be very happy to let him know... like with RedBeast :) . Never ever saw that dude in the Tailgate, much less the rtt, and this was the only place i ever talked about that. I think whoever told him must have thought I'd be embarrassed, but they misunderstood my reason for keeping the convo here to begin with. Had nothing to do with being uncomfortable discussing it directly with him. I just don't go out of my way to **** on people (well, most people). And honestly, saying you think someone is lying about their wife and posting fake pictures (even though you 100% believe it) is kind of ****ting on them.

I didn't know that happened. Thats pretty dumb. What is this high school?

Perhaps it's my dislike of mainstream basketball or the terrible ABC reception on antenna (don't cut the cord if you love sports, trust me on this one) but I haven't seen a second of the finals and don't plan to. I was slightly surprised Cleveland won though. But at that point I was asleep.

Perhaps it's my dislike of mainstream basketball or the terrible ABC reception on antenna (don't cut the cord if you love sports, trust me on this one) but I haven't seen a second of the finals and don't plan to. I was slightly surprised Cleveland won though. But at that point I was asleep.

Mainstream basketball? So do you follow the D-League or European ball then?

Mainstream basketball? So do you follow the D-League or European ball then?

I don't watch nba basket ball and I find it rather boring. I like college but that's it.

What makes the NBA fun is my 2k game. Knicks 40-21 lol. Carmelo and oj mayo lol

Starting lineup

Shane Larkin

Tim Hardaway jr

Carmelo Anthony

Quincy acy

Cole Aldrich

Bench

Juwan Staten

Oj mayo

Cleanthony early

Travis wear

Kevin garnett

I don't watch nba basket ball and I find it rather boring. I like college but that's it.

What makes the NBA fun is my 2k game. Knicks 40-21 lol. Carmelo and oj mayo lol

Starting lineup

Shane Larkin

Tim Hardaway jr

Carmelo Anthony

Quincy acy

Cole Aldrich

Bench

Juwan Staten

Oj mayo

Cleanthony early

Travis wear

Kevin garnett

I'm enjoying MyTeam game mode.  Some of the challenges are hard as ****.  In domination, I'm up to Golden State right now.  I only roll with Gold/Silver players in my starting line-up and bench is all bronze due to the contracts being cheaper and you don't need to sub in that game mode at all.

Silver 95-66 Steve Kerr at PG - has like a 97 standing 3 and 93 moving 3.

Gold - Kobe - SG

Gold - Durant - SF

Gold - Rodman - PF - for rebounding

Gold - Al Jefferson - C - not because I'm a Hornets fan, but his post moves are very high, easy buckets

I'll go online and play against some other peeps teams and it's embarrassing at times lol.  One guy had all gold/saphire/ruby players, like MJ, LeBron, Durant, etc.  I got slaughtered.

Well I'd imagine that smoking pork is harder than smoking beef. Maybe pm Popeman or zoony if you don't want to start a thread. D Butz65 (I think that was his handle) seemed pretty knowledgeable about that stuff as well.

Wad gonna start a new thread, but thought there was already one from years ago...searched, couldn't find it, so I figured I'd ask here

Archived