Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

But yeah, if I'm being completely honest here. I think this is my way to commit suicide. To commit it for a purpose. To do fighting real monsters and with good people. And if I survive...I've earned a place in this life.

look close at this... and try to divide the two questions from each other.   you have the urge to go do good entwined with the urge to do self harm.   try your best to untangle them, and look them both in the eye individually

Aiyaiyai...well, at least you're there to take care of them and find em a new home if need be. Hope it all turns for the better!

Thanks again...I'm actually thinking of trying to take them myself if it comes down to that. But since our boarding house is practically their second home, a bunch of us are thinking that we could just keep 'em there, every so often someone take 'em home for a night, etc. It's do-able, and I can honestly say I don't think our owner would ever know.

We had this restaurant in Orlando when I was living there in college that did all kinds of specialty oddball pizzas. The one we used to get all the time was called a "Flat Sub". It was basically an italian sub pizza. Ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, mayo, and italian dressing on a thin pizza crust. It was amazing. They also had one with beef and mashed potatoes that was pretty good too.

They were. I crave them to this day lol. I might follow suit with you and try making them myself one day.

By the way, if anyone on here is into golf at all. ESPN just put up a great article about the history of practice round gambling. Fantastic read. But then again, I love that kinda stuff. I've played golf since I was a kid. Not any good, just like it. I'll occasionally watch the majors too but I don't follow too closely.

FWIW

I have unfinished business. If it wasnt for MrsGoon and my lil goons, id re-enlist right now.

I may go if they need support, but not going front lines.

Feel free to hit me up man, were all green.

Hail.

Damn Goon, you go hard. Thank you for your service. Forgive me, are you the one here who was in the dining hall when there was a suicide bombing? I know you went thru the **** regardless. You're a great man. Goonster Jr. is a lucky little squirt.

me - "Your camera system is open to the outside, do you need that?"
"Yes, our executives monitor it from outside the office"

me - "Well, the default username/password is still active. So it took me like 30 seconds to get into it, I just had to google <system name> default username/password"

The executives then go into a meeting (Where we can hear them through the door) and laugh at us for caring that "... people can get into our cameras!"

Yeah well, you won't laugh when they've broken into your network and stolen your customers data.

And when you have that look of dread on your face when we're explaining the extent of the data breach, and you ask how it happened, the conversation will go something like this:

"Remember when we told you about the camera system? ..."

me - "Your camera system is open to the outside, do you need that?"

"Yes, our executives monitor it from outside the office"

me - "Well, the default username/password is still active. So it took me like 30 seconds to get into it, I just had to google <system name> default username/password"

The executives then go into a meeting (Where we can hear them through the door) and laugh at us for caring that "... people can get into our cameras!"

Yeah well, you won't laugh when they've broken into your network and stolen your customers data.

And when you have that look of dread on your face when we're explaining the extent of the data breach, and you ask how it happened, the conversation will go something like this:

"Remember when we told you about the camera system? ..."

Don't you just love brilliant clients? We run into pure genius in the AV world all the time. I feel you brother.

- "This microphone is really weird. Like, when I bring it closer to my face while I'm talking it gets significantly louder. But when I pull it away, you can barely hear me!"

- We get a diagram from our client of how they would like all of the audio and video gear setup in their meeting room. The stage is directly in the center, standard stuff. Then along with that, they want a projector and screen in the center too....screen behind the stage. Meaning projector in front. And then they complain about the projector shooting into their face while they're presenting.

- And seriously, you wouldn't believe how many people I've watched walk up to and start talking into an empty microphone stand.

The list goes on and on

Happy belated birthday Mary!

Who are they playing?

Garner-Webb. Cheap entertainment. Only $13 for a seat in the lower sections.

If I did not have plans I would go. I love going to college and even HS games. It's even fun to watch the little guys trying to hone their skills.

They have 3 home games left. Tomorrow, next Wednesday and the 28th I believe. I'm going to all 3.

and/or your hatred of tax, lol

Happy birthday!!

What's the Friday night plan for you fellas in RTT land?

I was trying to figure out what to do but I keep coming back to just grabbing some beers and spending a night in. Been going out for the past couple weekends and although it's been great, it's not too easy on the wallet. Could use some good quality XBox and me time. The Xbox store had Fight Night: Champion on sale last week so I picked it up. Almost forgot how amazing that whole franchise was. Plus, it's gonna be cold as ****.

I see my counselor every Friday. Then just going to kick back and watch the tube.

Archived