Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Like its crazy that just meeting someone that you connect with makes you want to stop talking to all other girls at least for a few weeks or month until you figure out if the girl you're waiting on feels the same way about you that you do about her

Like all the chasing bull **** is going on hold until I like see if something happens with her. Like I know this sounds stupid but like it was like we only hung out for like 12 hours but like after the 1st hour it both felt like we had known each other for years. And I know she felt the same way because she told me. Like dude like im mind ****ed right now

But at the same time its like scary because I went years without ever connecting with someone like that....just think of like how rare that is to connect with someone like that its scary that like whatever happens that like it could be years again before you meet someone again like that. Like I'm not stupid we hung out once but she still is texting me even like 8 hours after I got back home and we had been like hanging out for like almost 24 hours before that. But anyway Im not stupid to put like all my hopes and dreams in one thing like **** happens it might not work for all I know she changes her mind and I don't see her again but like yea just knowing that it could be that long again to meet someone is scary.

Moco, I'm happy for your soon to be broken heart and all, but we are roasting Sin right now. (If I were you, I'd keep my game strong).

Sin with his closet-Moco stalker relationship with his girl and ****.

Stop!!!! because we both know how this is going to end and I dont want to think about it right now

It's been so long since I logged into STEAM that I started to create an account and it was like "how about Destino54". Then I remembered, I'm old... and apparently set up an account on a coal fire powered computer long ago.

Took about five seconds of being logged for the first time in ages before someone on a friends list I've long forgotten called me a ****ing Mexican. Gamers, man.... Vicious people.

Archived