Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Maybe some vitamins. I use to take an awesome multi vitamin before softball games, jeez it would up my game so much. Not so much strength, but focus wise. Creatine boosted my strength a lot, that's for sure, thought it also has some side effects that were a turn off. Even in low doses.

I took creatine while I was in high school when I was weight training. I probably wouldn't take it again. It was effective but I think it made my face fat (given I was like 135 lbs at the time so gaining weight probably wasn't a bad thing then).

I took creatine while I was in high school when I was weight training. I probably wouldn't take it again. It was effective but I think it made my face fat (given I was like 135 lbs at the time so gaining weight probably wasn't a bad thing then).

That's one of the turnoffs I experienced. In general it swells up your body. It essentially retains water in your muscles, which includes muscles in the face.

Chewy, I had to tame myself in that part. I was going full blast and decided it wasn't needed.

I know someone put him on blast, and therefore know that someone was banned or chastised for doing so.

Not that I am afraid of a ban...I just figure I am to the point that I should wash my hands of the situation.

Most preworkouts have creatine in them. On second thought, I did buy some "White Flood" a while back. Took it twice and didn't really notice anything. It's one of the few preworkout concoctions that doesn't have creatine.

Pure creatine monohydrate is the truth. I still like to take it before my heaviest lifting sessions, but the jar mostly collects dust. Without it, it feels like I get way less of a pump, like I'm wasting my heavy session.

Might have to try, I heard its a lot of water weight and I don't need that. I took assault by muscle pharm, hemo rage, NO Xplode, and some other ****. Hemo Rage probably gave me the biggest energy boost, I felt like breaking walls. Assault was awesome too, but it made me tired after a while. I start going ham again Tuesday. I've been lazy and undisplined lately, time to get shredded by April 18.

It is a lot of water weight if you take a bunch of it. Back in the day the instructions said to take 4 heaping teaspoons a day for like two weeks for a loading period, then for a couple months or so take 1 heaping teaspoon a day. They changed those instructions after a while due to health concerns, but I did that loading and maintaining **** way back when, and literally gained 40 lbs. Mostly water and fat, because it increases your appetite, but also a good amount of muscle. I suddenly could lift weight I never dreamed of lifting. Then I cut back for a while, only taking about an 8th of a teaspoon every day. Cardio got better, I slimmed back down, but definitely wasn't as strong. I said the hell with it after a while, just not my thing. Like I said though, I still take it before my heavy sessions. Get the pure monohydrate powder, and mix it with water or a sports drink. It's relatively cheap.

Hmm, I liked your most recent Moco diatribe. Dang. Did you save it? I'd like a copy to archive.

Did you mean to address that post to Chew? I don't see a post from him...

haha.  I did not save it. I just went ham on the kid and decided to not have everyone else pile on also.

I replied to Chew as he liked the one post, but I was already in the process of deleting it.

"Liked" before the edit lol ;)

My man. Indeed. I realized, thus my response and explanation.

Chew might have pmed him.

Hopefully I cleared it up with my two above responses. No PM's involved.

Id like to think of myself as an epic **** talker. And if you're gonna talk ****, you have to be able to take it... and if youre good enough, volley right back with zero conscience.

I agree 100%. You also have to have the stones to take it when it comes back full circle. Then again you used to get really worked up when it came to defending the Heat. Difference is you weren't even trash talking, just getting attacked.

SNL 40th was awesome.

Melissa McCarthy as "The motivational speaker".

Waynes World

Kanye getting roasted and taking it like a champ

Wish Belushi and Farley could have been there....they were missed.

Really awesome.  I watched so much of that in my teens and early 20s. 

Archived