Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Tickets ? ha, He helped build it.

You know it cuz you own it.

j/k, couldn't resist

I'm probably the oldest amongst us RTT now...

...and I'll say, "I dunno, who was your history teacher?"

There was an 8th grade history test that I kept trying to post into GACOLB's history thread...I made the top 5%, so I'm uber proud right now. But the damn thing won't copy/paste properly, so if anyone can get it over there, it might help us know who pays attention to what, just a thought.

Which are too damn random. LOL

Sin the type of dude that leaves the toilet seat up and then apologize when his girl says something about it.

<cue the "rolo" candy commercial music...ok. Got it in your head?>

In super-slo-mo-co stylin' & profilin'...

...he carefully drops both the seat & lid in one smooth motion.

...cuz he knows her dog will drink out of it & lick his face.

Revenge scale:

Dog - 1

Dude - 0

Why is ESPN pushing cricket SO HARD right now?  Not that I really mind, it looks like a cool sport but it's out of nowhere.  

NBA all-star weekend.  College football, NFL, MLB dead right now.  College basketball is really the only sport going on, but that is mainly on Saturdays right now.  I don't think they air any NHL games at all.  

So you get Cricket and bowling.

Why is ESPN pushing cricket SO HARD right now?  Not that I really mind, it looks like a cool sport but it's out of nowhere.  

Cricket world cup is going on in Australia right now.  My parents are from India (and my dad is a cricket fanatic).  I also knew quite a few FOB Indian grad students in college when the World Cup was going on in 2003, and in grad school in 2011-- so I tend to at least loosely follow it.

India destroyed Pakistan last night.  It's a bit of a rivalry as you might imagine.  I think I should text my one Pakistani friend just to talk smack.

holy **** I can't ****ing breathe i'm having like a pnic attack or something. I needed to do a lot of work tonight and I've nevertried those extra strength energy shots and I took one and I feel ****ing trapped inside my own body or something like I cant breathe or something like my aparrtment is too small I need to get outside idk whats happening **** guys im freaking otu

I watched Horrible Bosses 2 yesterday.  After having watched 'The Dictator' a few weeks ago, I'm starting to wonder how incestuous the entertainment industry really gets in terms of cross-promoting.

Both of those movies not only feature a Katy Perry song, but the song is part of the movie's plot.  That can't be a coincidence.

Oh em gee Moco, okay okay settle down. Listen carefully. Go to the corner of the room you're in, put your back against it, slide down, turtle up, cry, punch a hole in the wall, get up, throw a lamp, clothesline your monitor, kick the trashcan, throw the TV out your window, take a dump in your living room, stomp on it, walk outside with your pants already off (but wear a jacket cuz it's cold), tell all the people outside already looking at your apartment that you're "gonna slice this biznotches throat", walk down the sidewalk, scream "WHAT!?" to every car that passes, jump on the hood of the first cop car that arrives, pretend to make a snow angel on it, then tell me how it feels to be tazed. Remember to give a shoutout to Taze's full username before they pull the trigger.

I've never had a 5 hour energy in my entire life.

Basically 200mg of caffeine with Vitamins B6, B9 and B12, plus some amino acids and such. Kinda like a lite preworkout supplement. I've never had a 5 Hour Energy either, but I have dabbled in supplements. The B vitamims and amino acids will mess with your head if you aren't used to 'em. I've never bought, or even tried, the popular preworkout supplements. They're too expensive and a lot of them say something to the effect of "proprietary blend" on the nutrition label, instead of actual ingredients.

Archived