Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah, mine was Wednesday, so we go out to eat once this week to cover both.  (HB to Mrs. Taze!)

Happy belated birthday Mary!

Mine never liked the flowers/candy thing either. A card and dinner out would be fine, but now.....

I don't have to do **** since we're technically separated.

I'm going to the Winthrop BB game for Valentines Day by myself.

Who are they playing?  

Same with us, we hate the day, always have since we started dating in high school.  Now, we like it for Tazette, cause she's little, so we enjoy giving her gifts and candy and of course, any gift/cards she makes us at school.  

But in general, we don't acknowledge it with each other.  Her birthday was yesterday, so another reason not to celebrate it since we do the birthday thing.  

We give each other a card to express our love and make dinner at home. We went out once in all these years for Valentines day.

Should have added on that other post that we are going to hang with the in-laws that night also.

That's cute. I am sure she gets a kick out of it. I tell you man, my wife and I are so good with kids and everyone tells us that we would be great parents. We just are too selfish for our own relationship to share that type of love any further. Not to mention we are always on the go somewhere.

I found out early on about the flowers thing (regarding one of my friends), thankfully. We were talking about it, and she was like...what a waste of money. My face must have been like YES!!!. haha.

I'm going to the Winthrop BB game for Valentines Day by myself.

If I did not have plans I would go. I love going to college and even HS games. It's even fun to watch the little guys trying to hone their skills.

Happy belated birthday Mary!

That would explain her post the other day about not having the BDay thing.

Happy Birthday belated as it is Mary. Duke still is not given a pass, in conference or not. Call me bitter. haha.

Happy Birthday belated as it is Mary. Duke still is not given a pass, in conference or not. Call me bitter. haha.

Thanks.

And you're not near as bitter as a dude working in a shoe store I was in a few weeks ago. He had on a Carolina hoodie and I was wearing a t-shirt that read Duke > UNC

Basic Math

...I asked where the kids' shoes were (I have uber small feet, save money) and he yells "We don't even sell shoes here!" :D  :P  ;)  B)

Happy birthday, Mary!  :wub:

Thanks, Lil Bro! 

Try ordering shoes online after seeing them in stores/trying them on...many times it is cheaper, no tax, easy returns ( my wife would add in coupons).

And certainly no lines.

Thats what I do and nobody elses dirty feet all in your kicks either, from trying it on.  **** fresh out tha box and warehouse when you order online.  I need to order some more shoes come to think of it, bout that time.

Thats what I do and nobody elses dirty feet all in your kicks either, from trying it on.  **** fresh out tha box and warehouse when you order online.  I need to order some more shoes come to think of it, bout that time.

Depending on your budget.

I love using NikeID.

Custom made, delivered to your door.

I can imagine him going to some place in Arkansas, as the GPS tells him where to go. It says to make a right (wrong) turn. Suddenly, the asphalt disappears and the road turns to dirt. The road suddenly gets narrower and the brush gets thicker, until he arrives. There's a lone single wide trailer that isn't well lit. Moco gets out of the car. Approaches the door. The door opens and....

Squel like a pig... BOY

If you really want to hook up with this "stranger" I'd suggest you ask her to meet you at a hotel halfway between where both of you live and don't tell her your real name. Use the old, "I'm a college student and don't have enough gas money" to drive all that way.

Well it is Arkansas...

Depending on your budget.

I love using NikeID.

Custom made, delivered to your door.

Man I haven't paid $100+ for shoes since some Jordans back in 1991/92 lol.  I checked it out, they got some bad ass shoes though, pretty sweet.  

It would be one of those things where I'd buy them and wear them out on special occasions.  I'm diggin some of the retro looking ones with customized colors.

This is going to sound stupid,but no bull****. Even have PM'd some folks on here I thought might be able to have a connect (no luck :(). With my experience (ex military), e with my background (angry, bitter, FTW, dumb as **** 20 year old me made the remaining-60-years me damn near impossible to build a successful life) and then with my recent health issues for the first time in my life (it's always nice to learn your brain is ****ed up), I honest to God want to go to Kurdistan and fight with the Kurds AGAINST ISIS. If I gotta go out, I want to go out give the world something, making my parents and family proud, so on and so forth.

Maybe I sound life a ****ing retard here but oh well. It's how I feel. If anyone knows anyone or anything, please, shoot me a PM. And if you think I'm being retarded and making a huge mistake, by all means, tell me that too

Meh, if its how you feel its how you feel.

I will say this though... the military runs pretty strong in my family. Most were active duty, and ive heard all kinds of crazy ****, and for one, the silence may be even crazier than the ones with stories to tell.

Just make sure its something you truly believe in your heart of hearts, and not just a Braveheart/COD induced patriotic streak (sorry to sound harsh), because once you're in the **** theres no going back

I feel you. I have military deep in my fam too, both sides. I'm not gonna go all dick measurement talk so I'll just go beginning and ending: Great grandfathe: purple heart and other big time medals at the Battle of the Bulge. From what I understand,he was a combat medic. He never talked about it.

My stepfather now served twice in Iraq. Something I've always felt guilty about. I joined active duty (signed up a month before 9/11, shipped out a month after, fun times). I was active duty. He's not all that older than me, they expanded the enlistment age, he got all motivated and patriotic seeing and went reserve. Because of me. I was in Texas the whole time, he went to Iraq twice. And yes, it did a number on him mentally. Because of me. That he's still dealing with this to this day. That said, told him about this, about wanting to do this, and first thing he said was "I'll go with you." He just bought a house though and I don't want my mom going though that for a third time. I don't know how much is real and how much is just talk. Motivated me though.

But yeah, if I'm being completely honest here. I think this is my way to commit suicide. To commit it for a purpose. To do fighting real monsters and with good people. And if I survive...I've earned a place in this life.

Wow...I missed a lot since leaving work last night and this afternoon....

MoCo, the neutral site is the key man. Find a nice spot halfway between the two of you. Get out of your own head and put yourself on a level playing field and understand you're both just human. You have no reason to put this chick on a pedestal, just like she has no right to look down on you as if she's on one. You're both just regular folks who had a decent conversation and would like to get to know each other. Don't let her use sex as some kind of bargaining chip when y'all don't know each other at all. Doing that does nothing but set you two on completely uneven playing fields. If she's not willing to do that then screw it, stay home. If so, why not?

What's the Friday night plan for you fellas in RTT land?

I was trying to figure out what to do but I keep coming back to just grabbing some beers and spending a night in. Been going out for the past couple weekends and although it's been great, it's not too easy on the wallet. Could use some good quality XBox and me time. The Xbox store had Fight Night: Champion on sale last week so I picked it up. Almost forgot how amazing that whole franchise was. Plus, it's gonna be cold as ****.

Wow...I missed a lot since leaving work last night and this afternoon....

MoCo, the neutral site is the key man. Find a nice spot halfway between the two of you. Get out of your own head and put yourself on a level playing field and understand you're both just human. You have no reason to put this chick on a pedestal, just like she has no right to look down on you as if she's on one. You're both just regular folks who had a decent conversation and would like to get to know each other. Don't let her use sex as some kind of bargaining chip when y'all don't know each other at all. Doing that does nothing but set you two on completely uneven playing fields. If she's not willing to do that then screw it, stay home. If so, why not?

What's the Friday night plan for you fellas in RTT land?

I was trying to figure out what to do but I keep coming back to just grabbing some beers and spending a night in. Been going out for the past couple weekends and although it's been great, it's not too easy on the wallet. Could use some good quality XBox and me time. The Xbox store had Fight Night: Champion on sale last week so I picked it up. Almost forgot how amazing that whole franchise was. Plus, it's gonna be cold as ****.

Sometimes the RTT flies man. Be gone for 12 hours, and will have an encyclopedia length reading session to do.

Happy birthday Mary! Hope all is well at home and with the dogs.

Tonight I'm prolly going out. I've been playing Xbox every night this week. Most underrated game(s) on 360 are Toy Soldiers & Toy Soldiers Cold War. The "toy" theme quickly gets lost within truly epic gameplay.

I told Moco in our PM about this same subject to meet her at a coffee shop or restaurant today. Just so there are witnesses before he's chained up in her dungeon. Where you at Moco? Having a deep conversation in the mirror? You better check in here by noon tomorrow, or a good ole RTT Amber Alert will be issued.

Happy birthday Mary! Hope all is well at home and with the dogs.

Thanks, and yep. Elvis & Jasmine (my favorite boarders, the red long-haired dachshunds) are there for at least another month...their mom had surgery & isn't doing well...in fact, her daughter says she may not be able to care for the dogs again, so there's a lot of praying going on.

This is going to sound stupid,but no bull****. Even have PM'd some folks on here I thought might be able to have a connect (no luck :(). With my experience (ex military), e with my background (angry, bitter, FTW, dumb as **** 20 year old me made the remaining-60-years me damn near impossible to build a successful life) and then with my recent health issues for the first time in my life (it's always nice to learn your brain is ****ed up), I honest to God want to go to Kurdistan and fight with the Kurds AGAINST ISIS. If I gotta go out, I want to go out give the world something, making my parents and family proud, so on and so forth.

Maybe I sound life a ****ing retard here but oh well. It's how I feel. If anyone knows anyone or anything, please, shoot me a PM. And if you think I'm being retarded and making a huge mistake, by all means, tell me that too

FWIW

I have unfinished business. If it wasnt for MrsGoon and my lil goons, id re-enlist right now.

I may go if they need support, but not going front lines.

Feel free to hit me up man, were all green.

Hail.

Thanks, and yep. Elvis & Jasmine (my favorite boarders, the red long-haired dachshunds) are there for at least another month...their mom had surgery & isn't doing well...in fact, her daughter says she may not be able to care for the dogs again, so there's a lot of praying going on.

Aiyaiyai...well, at least you're there to take care of them and find em a new home if need be. Hope it all turns for the better!

Archived