Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yo GACOLB, what exactly did ya do to receive a felony charge? (I mighta missed that part).

Transportation of illegal aliens and aiding and abetting a criminal organization were my charges.

Anyway, since I'm just owning this **** now, on here anyway,

couple of tips for the criminal side of life..

1. When you hear someone bbragging about how big time they are and specially how much time they've done, your only response should be to try your hardest not to roll your eyes. Real mother****er don't like talking about about that ****, much less bragging about it. They got caught. Wow. Awesome. You get caught for one of two reasons: bad luck or you were a ****ing idiot. Ain't nothing to be proud of. It's something to be ashamed of. Real mother****ers will never tell you what they did unless you ask them what they did direct. Even though, most of the time, they'll be vague of it. Literally anytime someone tries to pull that card on me, i have to fight myself to not laugh. You'll always notice that people who do brag on our, if they're honest about what their case was, 90% of the time it's some real dumb. Real mother****ers are ashamed of getting caught up, they won't want to talk about it. (another exception to this rule is the folks sharing horror stories to try to scare a youth straight or something like that. Trying to show it's NOT cool.

2. Probation/parole ain't no joke. There are one of two outcomes when on probation or parole: 1. You change your life, do the right things, don't get violated. 2. Think you can play the system, not change **** and count down the days until you're violated and locked up. Ain't no beating it. Play by the rules or lose.

3. If you're desperate for money and you got health insurance, load up on ambien. It's gonna be illegal soon. Bank to be made there soon.

You might think I'm violating my tip #1. I'm really not. I'm so embarrassed by this ****. Why I've been on here a decade and maybe five other users have any idea about it. I despise that it defines me. Even when i become successful one day, it'll never be "successful GACOLB". It'll always be "successful EX-CON, CONVICTED FELON GACOLB." I hate that. So much. I feel like a family embarrassment (though now I've reached that status where whenever a youngster in the fam starts ****ing up, I'm asked to talk to them. I actually like it. Why my goal, eventually is to be a counselor; addiction counselor or troubled youth counselor. I would love that.) now i just wanted to get **** off my chest, be 100% real somewhere and plus i really am planning on writing a book. Wanted to gauge what interests people.

And one last thing while I'm here now, very important issue to me, and one i can never talk about and stress enough: solitary confinement, "the hole", is cruel and unusual punishment. It's a national embarrassment that it hasn't been outlawed. I was there for a bit more than three weeks. That people spend YEARS there literally makes me shiver and sick to my stomach. National ****ing embarrassment. National shame on that one.

Lastly I've noticed that when people themselves have never been incarcerated or have never had someone close to them (family) in the system and going through everything, they don't really care. When it does hit close to home though, when they feel it direct, they're tune changes immediately. The rate we're going (though it's slowed recently, still top dog, by far, in the Western, industrialised world), one day here va majority of Americans are going to be hit personally by the system. That's my only hope for change. That and some politicians to grow a sack and do the right thing.

And if you have some spare time Google "prison industrial complex"

But yeah, keep the questions coming. Nothing is off limits. And if you're looking down on me and think I'm a piece of ****, man up and tell me. And why. I would actually appreciate that to be honest with you. You can never truly know yourself, your view is too biased. Only through others can you really learn who you are. So bring it. I'm always looking to be a better person. And I'll never hold grudges for honesty (or for what they think is honesty)

What are you good at?

What do you mean exactly? Life skills, the one area i excel at is connecting with people who i have absolutely nothing in common with. I can make and build a relationship with literally anyone. So i guess sales and customer support skills. And counseling skills. I'm a people person. As far as technical skills, i fall short there. Big time. And that hurts. I was raised by mom and grandma for the most part. Unfortunately, they weren't teaching me how to fix a car. Or whatever. But i always work hard, learn fast and i always do the best i can do--i ALWAYS take pride in my work, no matter what it is.

What do you mean exactly? Life skills, the one area i excel at is connecting with people who i have absolutely nothing in common with. I can make and build a relationship with literally anyone. So i guess sales and customer support skills. And counseling skills. I'm a people person. As far as technical skills, i fall short there. Big time. And that hurts. I was raised by mom and grandma for the most part. Unfortunately, they weren't teaching me how to fix a car. Or whatever. But i always work hard, learn fast and i always do the best i can do--i ALWAYS take pride in my work, no matter what it is.

Because of your felony conviction, you have to look at starter jobs in sales. That's where the money is, and it will be natural for you. Ever play an instrument? Do sales at Guitar Center. Just learn and memorise the merchandise. Even something like a cell phone store, know anything about them? I don't.

Any other sales jobs out there would be great for you meng. So you need a job. Dude, I slept in plenty of parks in the rain in my early 20s, confused and beaten. You will find your niche. Keep thinkin'.

Omg listening to police scanners are funny af such a easy way to kill 10 minutes just flip one on

I'm too nice to do retail. I tell people the truth. Its not a good fit for me. Ill tell someone if they are getting ripped off and where to go to get it for a better price lmao. Or if someone is buying something that is a crappy or breaks all the time I let them know not to buy it lol

Lastly I've noticed that when people themselves have never been incarcerated or have never had someone close to them (family) in the system and going through everything, they don't really care. When it does hit close to home though, when they feel it direct, they're tune changes immediately. The rate we're going (though it's slowed recently, still top dog, by far, in the Western, industrialised world), one day here va majority of Americans are going to be hit personally by the system. That's my only hope for change. That and some politicians to grow a sack and do the right thing.

But yeah, keep the questions coming. Nothing is off limits. And if you're looking down on me and think I'm a piece of ****, man up and tell me. And why. I would actually appreciate that to be honest with you. You can never truly know yourself, your view is too biased. Only through others can you really learn who you are. So bring it. I'm always looking to be a better person. And I'll never hold grudges for honesty (or for what they think is honesty)

Fantastic post Gacolb.  It brings a real perspective for people (like myself) on what that life was like and the **** you have to go through afterwards.  My hats off to ya man.  The only question I have and have wondered this since I saw your name on here, what does G.A.C.O.L.B. stand for?

Transportation of illegal aliens and aiding and abetting a criminal organization were my charges.

Anyway, since I'm just owning this **** now, on here anyway,

couple of tips for the criminal side of life..

1. When you hear someone bbragging about how big time they are and specially how much time they've done, your only response should be to try your hardest not to roll your eyes. Real mother****er don't like talking about about that ****, much less bragging about it. They got caught. Wow. Awesome. You get caught for one of two reasons: bad luck or you were a ****ing idiot. Ain't nothing to be proud of. It's something to be ashamed of. Real mother****ers will never tell you what they did unless you ask them what they did direct. Even though, most of the time, they'll be vague of it. Literally anytime someone tries to pull that card on me, i have to fight myself to not laugh. You'll always notice that people who do brag on our, if they're honest about what their case was, 90% of the time it's some real dumb. Real mother****ers are ashamed of getting caught up, they won't want to talk about it. (another exception to this rule is the folks sharing horror stories to try to scare a youth straight or something like that. Trying to show it's NOT cool.

2. Probation/parole ain't no joke. There are one of two outcomes when on probation or parole: 1. You change your life, do the right things, don't get violated. 2. Think you can play the system, not change **** and count down the days until you're violated and locked up. Ain't no beating it. Play by the rules or lose.

3. If you're desperate for money and you got health insurance, load up on ambien. It's gonna be illegal soon. Bank to be made there soon.

You might think I'm violating my tip #1. I'm really not. I'm so embarrassed by this ****. Why I've been on here a decade and maybe five other users have any idea about it. I despise that it defines me. Even when i become successful one day, it'll never be "successful GACOLB". It'll always be "successful EX-CON, CONVICTED FELON GACOLB." I hate that. So much. I feel like a family embarrassment (though now I've reached that status where whenever a youngster in the fam starts ****ing up, I'm asked to talk to them. I actually like it. Why my goal, eventually is to be a counselor; addiction counselor or troubled youth counselor. I would love that.) now i just wanted to get **** off my chest, be 100% real somewhere and plus i really am planning on writing a book. Wanted to gauge what interests people.

And one last thing while I'm here now, very important issue to me, and one i can never talk about and stress enough: solitary confinement, "the hole", is cruel and unusual punishment. It's a national embarrassment that it hasn't been outlawed. I was there for a bit more than three weeks. That people spend YEARS there literally makes me shiver and sick to my stomach. National ****ing embarrassment. National shame on that one.

And if you have some spare time Google "prison industrial complex"

Your direction and asperations are awesome dude, helping kids. That's boss. People think they're hard because they wave a gun with terrible technique at a video camera (ok, unnecessary shot at Moco). The real deal is in changing lives. If you wanna be a killer, be a real killer. The Navy Seals could roll up in to a gang hideout right now and hush every fool in there. If you ain't fightin' for freedom (George Bush Jr. voice), then ess tee eff you. GALC...who and how were you aiding and abetting?

Those same people tho waving the gun around usually get killed shortly after they make a few songs or they go to prison.  :D

Being a felon really sucks i'm sure. My boss use to tel me to rip up anyones application that had legal issues. especially as a "felon" people are going to find it hard to trust you and hire you. they have to worry about liability also and public image. Also have to think about work environment and everything. Because those new people at those new jobs are not going to really know you just oh thats the felon guy stay away from him. 

My honest opinion is that if you're going to do a crime go big or go home. Do something worth the risk. Don't rob a store for a few hundred, don't move a few pounds of drugs, etc etc The punishment is going to be the same so aim high. If you rob a place make sure you get enough money to leave the country and be done. If you move drugs more a few hundred pounds or a thousand pounds. Don't do it if the risk is not worth the reward. I don't think crime is good but I understand some people who do it. I mean if you broke and are starving to death you dont really have any options but to go rob someone. Just make sure you rob something big.

My honest opinion is that if you're going to do a crime go big or go home. Do something worth the risk. Don't rob a store for a few hundred, don't move a few pounds of drugs, etc etc The punishment is going to be the same so aim high. If you rob a place make sure you get enough money to leave the country and be done. If you move drugs more a few hundred pounds or a thousand pounds. Don't do it if the risk is not worth the reward. I don't think crime is good but I understand some people who do it. I mean if you broke and are starving to death you dont really have any options but to go rob someone. Just make sure you rob something big.

This may be the first thing you have ever posted that I fully agree with. You are going to do 10 years regardless...go all out and own that ****.

what does G.A.C.O.L.B. stand for?

I want to say, Gilbert Arenas Curse O' Lez Bullets. - It's something like that.

Bro...right hand before god. Best moment of my life...

First time at a brothel in Kyrgyzstan...all expenses paid by our contractor, I picked out 5 girls. He said "how do you want them, all at once, or one at a time?" I was nervous, started with one. 20 minutes later I did 3 at once. Some Chinese chicks, some Russian.

That **** happened every Saturday for 17 weeks while I was there.

My girlfriend is central Asian and from that area. According to her you most definitely banged chicks who were victims of human trafficking and sexual slavery.

Cool.

That was a weird post...

But what's weirder is that you know that...

I was bored this morning. Nobody was posting. Nobody was on Facebook. I started reading the RTT at the beginning. Yours was the first name I came across of posters from the "modern era" of ES. (aside from zoony, he doesn't count because he's a mod)

Archived