Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I forgot that there are rules about what you can and can't post when I came up with my idea

LOL, I sent you a message broski right after you started it.  I think it will be fine as long as people don't post anything that circumvents the profanity filters, which they don't think about when posting youtube vids, etc.  If it shows any actual bad words that would be filtered in a regular post, its a rule violation.

It's similar to the Owned Thread, but those are just pictures/vids/etc. of people getting owned.  WTF, would be those crazy WTF pics/vids and actual stories that warrant a true WTF moment in life.  Example, you are out for dinner and some crazy ass starts arguing with the waiter, then whips it out and pisses on the bar.  And you are sitting there like, WTF just happened?

Edit: I'd like to add, that if you hadn't edited your original post with those pics that circumvented the filters and it got shut down on the initial post.  I was fully ready to take a screen shot of the closed thread and post in the Owned Thread lol :D

Indeed.

I'll leave you MIA..and I ain't talking where the Heat play at.

I ain't afraid to throw hands with a senior citizen... Just so you know.

Any police/witnesses come I'll be like " he was mumbling something about running out of clay tablets to write on then slipped and threw out his back, concussing himself"

:D

Sean Taylor doc on NFL Network.

There's a replay later tonight. Set your DVRs people.

When I saw his coffin again in the commercial and all of those emotions came rushing back to me I knew that show would be something I couldn't handle. I wish I wasn't such a softy because it looks awesome.

I'll probably have a good drunk cry over that show, ain't even going to lie.

I've never been one to have a favorite player, it's always been of you were a redskin you're cool in my book, but I was a fanboy of that dude since he was at Miami and I probably would've dropped the Skins if we took Winslow over him. I was jumping up and down like a bunny after I heard tagliabue say his name on draft day :)

Would've been worth 2 wins per year I think.

Were still feeling the aftershocks from that day. Left such a void on this team.

Completely changed the organizational dynamic of this . I don't think Gibbs leaves if that night never happens. Then we don't hire Zorn. NobSwinging Gate. Probably no Haynesworth. No Shanny.

Would've been worth 2 wins per year I think.

Were still feeling the aftershocks from that day. Left such a void on this team.

Completely changed the organizational dynamic of this . I don't think Gibbs leaves if that night never happens. Then we don't hire Zorn. NobSwinging Gate. Probably no Haynesworth. No Shanny.

No RGIII probably, probably not much of what we see now.

Little changes in the grand scheme of things, much less BIG changes, like our prodigy getting murdered, can change the entire path of things.

Can compare it to a Neil Degrasse Tyson quote about weather:

"Weather is chaotic, which means that even a microscopic disturbance can lead to large scale changes. That’s why those 10-day forecasts are useless. A butterfly flaps its wings in Bali, and six weeks later your outdoor wedding in Maine is ruined."

If ST isn't murdered, we'd have a much different team. For better or for worse (probably for better).

So I was watching Rescue Me on Netflix, daughter wanted to watch Mickey's House of Villains on Netflix in her room.  Wife goes to set it up for her and set a sleep timer.  Gives her an error saying that the max # of devices is already streaming (Rescue Me and then some other kids movie on a blu-ray player).

I check all the blu-ray players, apple TV, etc. in the house and the only one streaming Netflix was my PS3 with Rescue Me.  All the other devices weren't even turned on.

It wouldn't work after turning off her TV and back on, nothing, but I did notice that I could upgrade to 4 devices for only an extra $4 per month!  ..........pfffffft.

I logged into Netflix and signed off all devices and then it worked.  Now I know that sometimes odd things happen behind the scenes with software, streaming, etc.  But I swear they did this on purpose hoping we would get ticked off and drop an extra $4/month.  

I know, Taze, that's only $4, which is like $1 per week, 14 cents per day.......etc.  Yeah, but we don't need to stream 4 devices and I think its a money grab ploy.

Jesus Christ, I don't watch any TV shows. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, ****ing any of that ****. Hey man, I know they're super popular, I know they're super good, I'm just super not in to it. Meth? Zombies? Really? I've seen Band of Brothers for Christ's sakes. That's the end-all be-all of the one hour TV show to me. I know it's a mini series. Even The Pacific - the dang sequel to Band of Brothers, couldn't hold up.

I just don't give a s*** about the pop TV shows. Never interested me.

Jesus Christ, I don't watch any TV shows. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, ****ing any of that ****. Hey man, I know they're super popular, I know they're super good, I'm just super not in to it. Meth? Zombies? Really? I've seen Band of Brothers for Christ's sakes. That's the end-all be-all of the one hour TV show to me. I know it's a mini series. Even The Pacific - the dang sequel to Band of Brothers, couldn't hold up.

I just don't give a s*** about the pop TV shows. Never interested me.

You didn't say that. TELL me... You didn't just say that

/Booker T

Archived