Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol, it means a particular former Chargers running back.

He was my favorite non-skins player when I first started getting into football as a kid and I abused the hell out of that joke to my highly annoyed parents.

I know he's in his forties right now but Jacksonville should bring him back, he couldn't be any worse than Gerhart.

i just turned on the NFL for 35 seconds... Bears versus Packers... long enough to watch 2 weak-soup, my **** hurts, unsportsmanlike conduct calls on the bears that extended the packers drives for no possible conceivable reason.  

honestly... i can barely stand to be in the same room with football games these days.  this game is unwatchable now.

en → en

game

i just turned on the NFL for 35 seconds... Bears versus Packers... long enough to watch 2 weak-soup, my **** hurts, unsportsmanlike conduct calls on the bears that extended the packers drives for no possible conceivable reason.

honestly... i can barely stand to be in the same room with football games these days. this game is unwatchable now.

en → en

game

I too have become more disenfranchised with the modern day NFL. Watching this Bears Packers game and its like watching two dudes playing Madden. Big turnoff.

College football is hard to watch too with all the spread/uptempo stuff. I don't enjoy that brand of football, especially when its in excess.

Bout to go play PS3

Yea I dont feel like watching Football either. Redskins lose then the Hogs just ****ing blow chunks and just ugh how do you lose when you're up 14 with 12 minutes left and it could have been 21 but the stupid Olineman wantesd to trip the D lineman right as the RB was going into the endzone 50 yards down field stupid caveman mofo i hope u die and ur family dies.

At least nats playoffs happen soon and Basketball comes back in a few weeks. Wizards season should take us to the NFL draft so we have some stuff to keep us entertained till then. Then there is a few month dead period that will be awful when only baseball is around that is the worst time of the year. This last dead period was not too bad because of the world cup but not this year.

Yea I dont feel like watching Football either. Redskins lose then the Hogs just ****ing blow chunks and just ugh how do you lose when you're up 14 with 12 minutes left and it could have been 21 but the stupid Olineman wantesd to trip the D lineman right as the RB was going into the endzone 50 yards down field stupid caveman mofo i hope u die and ur family dies.

You played over your heads against a superior team.  Same thing NCSU did yesterday against my Noles.  

I too have become more disenfranchised with the modern day NFL. Watching this Bears Packers game and its like watching two dudes playing Madden. Big turnoff.

College football is hard to watch too with all the spread/uptempo stuff. I don't enjoy that brand of football, especially when its in excess.

Bout to go play PS3

That's the perfect description for this mess. It's like both teams decided not to play defense at all.

Aw, y'all had to pull that outta yer bee-hind...LOL j/k

I was a Wolf, or Pack, or whatever for a day, hehe

LOL, yeah I had to go there on my boy Moco.  I'd like to see them repeat, but I don't think they will, even if they run the table up to the 4 team playoff.  I think they get beat by the #4 team.  Unless they get their **** together. 

Archived