Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Means booger in Peruvian spanish or in all other spanish I think. The house wife's at my nephews new school are uglier than his ole school.

yeah, I always say puerto rican spanish when I can understand it....Chilean, mexican, etc....cant make it out.  My house inside joke.

/fail

How much did you lose ?

I just realized that if you're a dwarf and want to be an actor your only choices are The Hobbit or Jackass

Not true.

There are two reality shows. You could be a voice actor or even play R2-D2.

Not to mention, Mini-Me is an iconic legendary role.

I don't care about the nba

The wizards season doesn't even start until april

If they made the nba finals i Still wouldn't care

I just fnd thr nba so boring compared to hockey. Ive been accused of being a fake fan but i won't attend a nba game in my life

It's all good, I will never be seen at a Caps game in my adult life. Last one I went to was at the Captial Centre as a kid and I've been told I complained the whole time that Charles Barkley wasn't there.

Favorite sports in order:

Hockey

Football

Baseball

Basketball

Favorite sports teams in order:

Redskins

Capitals

Nationals

Bullets

I like the top three all pretty well but basketball/Wiz are a distant fourth. I watch every Caps and Redskins game and probably 90% of Nats games. The Wiz I'll only watch if they are playing well or in the playoffs. Love playing basketball, just don't get into watching it too much. Hockey season and basketball season are at the relative same time and I spend a huge amount of times following the Caps pretty closely. I still follow the Wiz but only in passing. I know most of the players and how well the team is doing but that's about it.

need some help. What do you recommend i do if a neighbor is parking on my curb? He doesn't park in front of his house or his driveway or his part of the curb!

Park your car there before he can get the spot one day.

Or leave a passive aggressive note on his windshield one day. Something like, "My homeowners insurance policy does not include vehicles that aren't guests to my home. It would be a shame if some punk kids slashed your tires."

Edited by SpringfieldSkins

need some help.  What do you recommend i do if a neighbor is parking on my curb?  He doesn't park in front of his house or his driveway or his part of the curb!

Park your car and girlfriend/wife/friends car in front and back of his so close he can't get out.  Then if he says ****, be like I'm just parking in front of my house man.  Sorry, if your car wasn't there we wouldn't have had to pull in so close to park in front of my house.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Fire up the riding lawnmower and throw rocks at it. Of course if it's a beater, he isn't going to care.

It is a Benz.  i am going to cut the grass this weekend and cut the leaves from the trees and leave it on his car.  

Put water in his gas tank

is that legal and i would totally do it?

My wife is due tomorrow.

I can't wait until she goes into labor. This last month has been the hardest. All sorts of emotions, anticipation, freight. Not knowing if I'll be able to raise a child. Worrying that I'll never be fun again. Worrying that he will get sick, that he will cry too much, that he will be too expensive, that my family isn't a good role model for him.

I'm sure that expecting fathers have similar frear and anxiety. I'm sure I'm not alone here at all. I just wish she can get this over with so that I can worry about stuff that really matters.

• Like 6
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic