Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

But seriously, you don't go more than people with season tickets. Besides, going to more games than other people doesn't make you any more of a diehard than.

the reason why i don't want to get season tickets for baseball because i am stuck with a schedule and i would have to see the same team   twice in a row.  I went to over 25 games this year and i saw a lot of different teams 

the reason why i don't want to get season tickets for baseball because i am stuck with a schedule and i would have to see the same team   twice in a row.  I went to over 25 games this year and i saw a lot of different teams 

I was looking at season tickets to either the UNCC 49ers (my alma mater) or one of the minor league teams (Kannapolis Intimidators), the price for college baseball is a steal.  Minor league isn't horrible.  My issue is they have a ton of games during the day, during work hours and I know it would be hard to get to all of them, so I'd lose money on minor league.  

For college, same thing, but they are really cheap seats and the ballpark is nice.

edit:  just looking and it says $320 for one seat for minor league baseball, for 70 games, which is under $5 per game.  Only thing is, I'd have to get 3 seats and the wife and daughter would miss all the day games (wifes work/school).  So it would be a waste of money :(

Whats even crazier, I can get season tickets to college baseball for $75/seat for the entire season.  I might do that.  

Also its such a good feeling when your fantasy team is suppose to get reckt but you look at the score and the other person team is just having a bad bad bad week. from 0-2 to 2-2 my hope to win back the $100 pot is restored.

My roster is

Cam/Rg3------LOL

Dez/Edelman

Alfred/Bush

Niles Paul/Jordan Reed

Flex is Kelvin Benjamin this week with Moreno and Micheal Flloyd riding the pine.

D is Arizona

So, who are you drooling over us taking in the top 5?

Originally I wanted the NT from USC Leonard Williams butttttt after Kyle said he looked like a bust I looked at some of his highlights or film and I kind of agree. I'm all up on Landon Collins jock. The only problem is Landon Collins is a 5-10 pick. If we get top 4 idk if the Redskins would "reach" for him even tho we need safety so bad and he is the best safety to come out since Eric Berry.

I also must confess that Dez is my 2nd favorite WR behind Julio

I kinda want to go to teh Seahawks game now that the tickets are so cheap on Stubhub

I thought those tickets went for like 1000 dollars because the news always reports how expensive NFL tickets are

As a result I have never attended a NFL game in my life 

People are idiots.  Tickets for seahawks are under $30 already. Cant imagine what the price will be once they announce Game 3 times for Os and Nats. 

I kinda want to go to teh Seahawks game now that the tickets are so cheap on Stubhub

I thought those tickets went for like 1000 dollars because the news always reports how expensive NFL tickets are

As a result I have never attended a NFL game in my life 

Man, you can go to any game for cheap, depending where you want to sit.  And the only games I've heard going for $1000+ would be Super Bowl tickets.  I paid something like $130/seat to go to the Bears game last year, mid-level.

It baffles me that Riley Cooper has been able to fall right back in line as an NFL player after his situation last year.

Guess they have more important things to be outraged about.

As sensitive as this country is, they can only handle one scandal-gate at at time.

And another thing. Stop using "gate" after every bad thing. It's ****ing dumb and it's something that dumb people do.

Archived