Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

The parking your car there is a good idea. Of course if he's an idiot he won't be able to take the hint.

I have tried but this asshole car has been here for about a week and a half.  

Park your car and girlfriend/wife/friends car in front and back of his so close he can't get out.  Then if he says ****, be like I'm just parking in front of my house man.  Sorry, if your car wasn't there we wouldn't have had to pull in so close to park in front of my house.

I would tried parking the back but i can't park in front of his car because it would be blocking his driveway. 

Put water in his gas tank

Don't do that ****.  That would definitely lead to a lot more problems than it's worth.   Maybe a few nails or something, causing a flat tire is one thing, wrecking his entire engine is probably not a good thing.  Not to mention, that if its just enough to stall the car, then he can't move it, so it kind of defeats the purpose.

Then maybe he will get the hint. LOL.  Id totally do it and when he ****es tell him, well I would have parked in front of my house but some asshole in a Mercedes beat me to it.  

well i don't think he is home either.  That's the issue.  That car is usually moved driven on a daily basis but some mail came to my house of his and he is 6 months behind on his mortgage!!!

Edited by skinfan2k

skinfan2k, I wouldn't do what you suggested you were going to. Even if he's not at home, someone could see you do that. Plus, he would probably assume you did, anyway.

I would definitely do the lawnmower thing. And make sure you do it when he's there. If he's not a total idiot, he will get the message. Especially if he values his car.

Also, does your neighborhood have debris picked up? If so, pile a bunch of limbs and **** where his car is. Then when the truck bypasses your house on collection day, go knock on his door and explain the problem. If he isn't at home, leave the note under his wiper blade.

Edit: PM Popeman about it. I still remember him saying he buried some asshole's car in the snow last year after the guy took his spot that he had cleared LOL. I'm sure he has some suggestions. Just don't do anything stupid, man.

Edited by Bubble Screen

My wife is due tomorrow.

I can't wait until she goes into labor. This last month has been the hardest. All sorts of emotions, anticipation, freight. Not knowing if I'll be able to raise a child. Worrying that I'll never be fun again. Worrying that he will get sick, that he will cry too much, that he will be too expensive, that my family isn't a good role model for him.

I'm sure that expecting fathers have similar frear and anxiety. I'm sure I'm not alone here at all. I just wish she can get this over with so that I can worry about stuff that really matters.

Man, I was scared ****less, in a good way though.  It's a good thing y'all are concerned, its perfectly normal.  Trust me, in a few months, y'all are gonna be sitting back like "We got this, pfffft." and soon after that laughing at how over protective you were.  

The unknown and being responsible for another life until they are on there own 18-22/23 years later is scary man.  But all the joy, laughs, excitement that child will bring you during those years along with watching them grow up and witness first hand the stages in development are more than worth it.

Just make sure you are as supportive as you can be for both your child and wife after the birth.  The wife is going to be full of emotion/hormones and extremely sensitive, especially the first 2-3 weeks.  One example I'll give about that was my wife wanted to breast feed our daughter.  Because my daughter was born with a cleft palate (hole in the soft tissue in the roof of her mouth), she had to have a special feeding bottle cause the cleft caused no suction and she couldn't feed on a normal bottle or breast.

Long story short, wife was literally killing herself trying to pump milk every however many hours she was supposed to along with staying up to feed her every 2 hours.  Even though I was helping out, wife didn't sleep for 2 days when we got home.  And after two days of pumping, she didn't have anything close to a full bottle.  I let her try cause that's what she wanted, but had to sit down and calmly and patiently tell her that it was time to stop trying to do that and we needed her to be mentally and physically healthy.  

She was upset, but agreed.  Hell, I think she cried for two days off and on about it.  

Man, I was scared ****less, in a good way though.  It's a good thing y'all are concerned, its perfectly normal.  Trust me, in a few months, y'all are gonna be sitting back like "We got this, pfffft." and soon after that laughing at how over protective you were.  

The unknown and being responsible for another life until they are on there own 18-22/23 years later is scary man.  But all the joy, laughs, excitement that child will bring you during those years along with watching them grow up and witness first hand the stages in development are more than worth it.

Just make sure you are as supportive as you can be for both your child and wife after the birth.  The wife is going to be full of emotion/hormones and extremely sensitive, especially the first 2-3 weeks.  One example I'll give about that was my wife wanted to breast feed our daughter.  Because my daughter was born with a cleft palate (hole in the soft tissue in the roof of her mouth), she had to have a special feeding bottle cause the cleft caused no suction and she couldn't feed on a normal bottle or breast.

Long story short, wife was literally killing herself trying to pump milk every however many hours she was supposed to along with staying up to feed her every 2 hours.  Even though I was helping out, wife didn't sleep for 2 days when we got home.  And after two days of pumping, she didn't have anything close to a full bottle.  I let her try cause that's what she wanted, but had to sit down and calmly and patiently tell her that it was time to stop trying to do that and we needed her to be mentally and physically healthy.  

She was upset, but agreed.  Hell, I think she cried for two days off and on about it.

You are such a cool dude Taze.

The insight you offer is great. Really help put my mind at ease. I'm sure we will have our trials but everything will be fine in the long run.

• Like 1

well i don't think he is home either.  That's the issue.  That car is usually moved driven on a daily basis but some mail came to my house of his and he is 6 months behind on his mortgage!!!

You opened his mail ?

Federal offense. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

See if the tags are expired and claim the car was abandoned.

You opened his mail ?

Federal offense. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

See if the tags are expired and claim the car was abandoned.

no, it came apart of my mail. it was in a bunch of other envelopes and i never notice the label, and just open it and saw it. 

I have never gone through a drive thru in my life

I don't want to use the box I don't know how it works I'd spend too much time deciding and I'd hold up the line

Just not my thing

Hold on a sec.

You've never gone through a drive thru? Like ever?

I can't even imagine the kind of depleted life you are living.

• Like 1

I rarely go to the drive-thru.

It's typically faster to go inside.

no, it came apart of my mail. it was in a bunch of other envelopes and i never notice the label, and just open it and saw it. 

Ignoring the label does not excuse it.

Just be careful.

need some help. What do you recommend i do if a neighbor is parking on my curb? He doesn't park in front of his house or his driveway or his part of the curb!

I have a suggestion...

Instead of trying something douchey yourself that could further escalate the situation far beyond what you are prepared to deal with, how about simply talk to the guy when you see him, and let him know that he's on your property, and that you are expecting company or something. If talking to someone face to face isn't your thing, then try HOA.

I always advise against going for revenge in situations like this. Believe it or not, people aren't always malicious when they do stuff like that, thinking you won't do ****. Some simply do not know better, and have no issue correcting their mistake.

• Like 1

You are such a cool dude Taze.

The insight you offer is great. Really help put my mind at ease. I'm sure we will have our trials but everything will be fine in the long run.

It will my man, it will.  

I can remember my cousin and their first child.  My uncle and parents went to ATL to visit them and all were like your a dumbass lol  They had the heat cranked up to something insane like 80 degrees in the house, if you touched anything in their house, they demanded you wash your hands and sanitizer, etc.  

I think my uncle went off on him cause he washed his hands, held my lil cuz, handed her to my mom or dad, then picked up a magazine off the table.  Went to pick her back up and my cousin freaked out.  

Yeah, baby #2 for my cuz, I was over at my uncles house, pacifier falls onto the floor, he picks it up and wipes it off on his shirt, popped it back in her mouth lol.  Completely different actions with child #2.

I look back and laugh at how my family has acted towards their kids and myself and wife for ours.  Those lil buggers are tougher than you think :)

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic