Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ehh...my bad I guess?

I was 21, drunk most of the time, and in a foreign land. I was stressed, working 12 hours a day six days a week, and sleeping in a tent with 15 other dudes.

Forgive me if I wanted some poon tang to take the edge off. At 21 I hadn't even heard of human trafficking. But thanks for making me feel like an asshole. :)

That's why when I buy a prostitute, I make sure she's american.

Lolwtf

How did you find out?

She wasn't one back then. We were still in high school.

I stayed friends with her over the years. I know she did erotic modeling after high school and then found good money in being a dominatrix. Apparently rich white men are her main clients. Powerful dudes like to be sexually humiliated apparently.

Do you guys remember in elementary school how you had reading challenges, where if you read a book and passed a test on it you would get points. If you got enough points you would win ****. I was a big reader and I would win bunch of stuff like free vouchers for food and ****. One day I was taking a test and I didn't feel like doing it so I just guessed. I failed it so I was thinking whatever I'll just retake it. When I took it again, I realized the multiple choice questions were exactly the same. So I was like well this is easy, but than I realized I could take it even further. There was no penalty for failing these tests because it was done to encourage kids to read. So I would pick random books and just quickly do the tests and redo them till I got credit for it. It would take me like 20 seconds to get credit for books I never read. The more you read the more stuff you got. I already read a good amount of books so it wasn't like I need to do this because after a certain point you stop getting free stuff. I think I got up to 100 books a semester, which was way more than the closest competition. I believe she had 20. Anyways, my brother told me to take a test for him because he didn't like reading, I showed him my method and he was laughing his ass off. I'm pretty sure he showed some other people how to cheat the system because the next year they changed the system. Instead of being the same answer, they switched them. So say A was the correct answer, the second time around it would C. Still easy to cheat but a little more time consuming.

This is my random thought for the day.

Gimmie her number no excuses.

Man, I remember my best friend and some other good friends stealing tests in the honors program/AP (Whatever they call it now), copying them and selling them to the other students for like $5/test.  They would steal them out of the teachers desk, cabinets, etc.  They made a killing for a couple of months until some goody two shoes **** tipped off the teacher.

Then, they all got caught, suspended, etc.  It was like 85% of all the honor students got some form of punishment, it was like the biggest high school scandal ever at our school.  

Wtf, how did y'all do AP tests? For us we took the test, than the tests are shipped to some place for grading. The teachers didn't have an answer ****.

LOL, cause I'm ****ing old man :P  Seriously, where I grew up they had three levels of classes in high school: honors (Humanities and Advanced Placement - AP), College Prep - CP, then General).  It was odd, cause on the weighted scale, Humanities and AP carried the same weight for your GPA.  

The main difference was the curriculum was structured for Humanities across all the classes, so the era you were studying in history was the same area in English Lit, etc.  For AP, they were for advanced students, but it was a new program that was building, not structured yet.  It was very odd, not even sure if both exist there anymore, really could care less.

Anyhow, I was in AP classes, but had a ton of friends in Humanities.  They just locked their test answer keys up in their desks and cabinets in the classroom.  So my buddies broke in and stole the **** lol.

She wasn't one back then. We were still in high school.

I stayed friends with her over the years. I know she did erotic modeling after high school and then found good money in being a dominatrix. Apparently rich white men are her main clients. Powerful dudes like to be sexually humiliated apparently.

If you watched a lot of those working girl docs that used to come on HBO and other channels (maybe they still show them), alot of the major clients were CEO's and hedge fund type .

It actuay makes perfect sense to me, when you consider the personalities of a lot of people that are successful at that level. They are not normal.

Was watching one show and this guy paid to get trampled by like 8 women. They were stomping a mud hole in his ass. Chains and whips and leather is barely scratching the surface.

That would actually make for an interesting conversation, talking to someone in the sex/weird stuff industry. The stuff that dudes will reveal ( especially the ones in the military/ intelligence community)

I'm watching this old school SNL.

3/4 of the stuff they are joking on can't be done anymore because our dumbass society would consider it racist. Tarbaby, jungle bunny, spear chucker, ni**er all said to Richard Pryor by Chevy Chase in a skit. It was funny!

And we can't even make rape jokes? What the ****!

What kind of pizza did the World Trade Center order? Two plains.

If you need to be a blatantly racist pos to be funny, then that is problem number one

I'm speaking in general, not specific to the actual content or tastefulness or lack there of said jokes. There are certain boundaries that should not be crossed.

Basically, society overall, someone is going to have an issue with something said and the response is to give in and apologize, etc.

Sure, sometimes an apology is warranted, sometimes not. We are in a please everyone state of mind right now, specifically in the mainstream media.

I personally don't find rape jokes funny at all. That's just me though, and if I know said comedian is notorious for that style of humor, I don't watch their show/etc.

But I am willing to bet a paycheck that the skit between Pryor and Chase that Springy mentioned, both men thought it was funny, edgy and knew it would draw attention.  My stance is, you don't have to like it or agree with it, 100% support will never happen, but I try to turn a blind eye/deaf ear to it if I don't like it.

I love Dave Chappelle, he's my favorite comedian.  But one can't say that his skits/jokes don't contain racial elements (black white supremacist, the N-word family, etc.).  Carlos Mencia, loved his show and saw him live, he totally rips Hispanics, yes I know he's Hispanic, but still.  

Now if we are talking some white dude going there, making racist jokes, rape jokes, etc.  Yeah, I'm not down with that at all.  

Yeah nah, I just get annoyed in general when when the "Too PC" speech is brought up.

Who knew not being an inconsiderate dumbass was so hard for people.

I hear ya man.  I'm just some old guy up past his bed time lol.  I just think we have a lot more problems in the country to worry about than the trivial stuff that makes the headlines.  

At the end of the day, imo, society as a whole wastes so much time and effort complaining, being offended, etc. about trivial things instead of trying to focus on real country/world issues.  

Any of you guys ever seen the movie "Judgement Night"?  I expect my dawg Chewy to have seen it as we both are movie/tv junkies.  It's got Emilio Estevez, Cuba Gooding Jr., Jeremey Pivin and my man Denis Leary in it.  It's one of my top 5 movies of all time.  And the soundtrack is sweet too.

They are obsessed with the Braves, man. A lot of them talk about us more than their own club. I take it as a compliment. No one hates a nobody.

Yep, I feel ya Bubble.  I just hope we can work some magic in the off-season and stay close to 100% healthy next season.  

shot a man in Reno

Dang GAC, I read everything. Pretty crazy, but at least you didn't get popped when you had the ankle monitor. You're a free man and young. You have skills bro, it will get better.

Hey so why'd you shoot him? What was the gun? Where on his body and how many times? You feel bad for him at all? Is he perma-****ed up?

I live simply too. I don't take simple things for granted. Simply having a toilet and fresh running water is a phenomenon of human innovation. I can live outside bro. I had to learn. Broke, kicked out, no car, no job, just my bag of clothes and some money in the bank for food. I learned to love the woods for a little while there. Then I took on jobs I absolutely hated, ugh.

The thing I realize now though, is that struggles are a part of life, and they harden an individual. It's what develops maturity. It's what makes teenagers and adults act differently. We've been through the ****, they haven't. The "respect your elders" thing is a reminder that most old people have been through **** that had made them stop acting like giggling idiots.

Archived