Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Guess they have more important things to be outraged about.

Not really by the media or his punishment by the league.

But by defenses he goes against. I would have thought guys would be in his face every chance they got. Maybe even some cheap/dirty shots here and there.

Oh man this is too funny 

It's getting BAD

Chip Kelly's offence is overrated, he has like 20 plays on his playcall? It's sad, a great team here but no replacement for DeSean Jackson and a terrible coach. No running game, all blame goes to Kelly. Offence is his speciality but 0 points this game against a team without NaVorro Bowman. 

He's a one-dimensional coach and it showed this game, play calls were terrible and I could probably beat this coach with any team's defence because it's simple. Screens, checkdowns, read options, that's it.

0 points on offence! Get that and we're talking about a coach who's speciality is offence.

Chip Kelly sucks, his playcall never works. Hurry-up offence took like 30 seconds to snap the ball. He's terrible at his job.

Love Philly fans.
Chip Kelly is not the reason this team is 3-1. When you have McCoy and Sproles has your RBs, Jason Peters one of the best tackles in the league. A very good O-line overall and still can't run the ball? Something is wrong with the running scheme. 

Chip just isn't good at lining up and running the ball, I don't think he knows how. Maybe we could hire someone who knows how but overall his offence isn't very good.

:lol:

I can put in Mike Tyson's Punch Out right now, after a year without playing, and possibly beat it. Only four opponents give me trouble, in this order:

Mike Tyson

Mr. Sandman

Bald Bull 2

Super Macho Man

For some reason I handle Super Macho Man the easiest.

When I was a kid, I was obsessed with the game, and tried to go through it without getting hit. My best run was being hit 4 times total. Bull**** random jabs from Soda Popinski and Mike. Think I might hook up the NES tonight and give it a run.

I can put in Mike Tyson's Punch Out right now, after a year without playing, and possibly beat it. Only four opponents give me trouble, in this order:

Mike Tyson

Mr. Sandman

Bald Bull 2

Super Macho Man

For some reason I handle Super Macho Man the easiest.

When I was a kid, I was obsessed with the game, and tried to go through it without getting hit. My best run was being hit 4 times total. Bull**** random jabs from Soda Popinski and Mike. Think I might hook up the NES tonight and give it a run.

Yeah, they all have a pattern though.  Like bald bull, don't he charge and you gut shot him for a knock down?  And Mike, you just have to dodge left and right the first what, minute or so.  

It's been since I was a kid and played that game, but I remember they all had patterns to beat.

Yeah, they all have a pattern though. Like bald bull, don't he charge and you gut shot him for a knock down? And Mike, you just have to dodge left and right the first what, minute or so.

It's been since I was a kid and played that game, but I remember they all had patterns to beat.

The patterns have variations to them, so every time you play it isn't the exact same. You have to be prepared for of ALL of the nuances. They tweak the timing of punches too, and that really starts to get you jittery when playing the fast fighters.

Mike is still to this day ridiculously difficult. No matter how many times I play him, it's always a tense video game moment. I'd say more than half the time, he knocks me out twice in the first minute. After that, he starts throwing awkward straight punches that are timed way crazier than anything any fighter does. He comes out in the second round with a flurry of jabs that are impossible not to get hurt/fatigued by.

I don't know who that is but it was a ****ing trip.

He's a surrealist cartoonist who does phenomenal work. This is one of his most famous pieces.

Rejected:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_TVAnd4qbs

Billy's Balloon is also great.

My personal favorite cartoons of his would be the "Everything Will Be OK" trilogy. Very layered and powerful piece of animation.

Edited by EvilMonkeyBoy

Right now I am going to grill steak, slice it up, grill veggies, dice them up, boil brown rice, mix it all together with a combination of stir fry sauces, and pig out. Gallon of water with lime squeezed in it for a drink. Let that settle, take a 3 mile jog around 1am, check pups at the store, come back, eat again, play Punch Out.

I used to grill food in front of customers at a restaurant with "cooking swords". Edges dulled down, we would flip and spin them around while cooking. Worked at BD's Mongolian BBQ in Bethesda. Great time in my life.

• Like 1

Skins lose the same week the Cowboys win, and win impressively. Gonna be a long week.

Wish I was still a baseball fan. The Nat's would have me so pumped right now I wouldn't care about the Skins.

****in Lebron.

Broke my damn heart, man

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I found this hard to believe. From PFT:

A game without a punt. Sunday’s Packers-Bears game was just the second regular-season game in NFL history without a single punt by either team. I still remember the first as one of the greatest games I ever watched, a 1992 Bills-49ers classic matching Hall of Fame quarterbacks Jim Kelly and Steve Young. This Packers-Bears game, however, wasn’t a particularly good one. Jay Cutler threw two interceptions that made Bears fans wish they had punted, and Green Bay blew Chicago out in the fourth quarter.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic