Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't care for baseball, never played it growing up so I don't have any attachment to it.

Oh yeah, this has something to do with it too. lol Forgot to mention that. Didn't play my first game until I was like 22 lol. Couldn't hit to save my life. But was a BEAST at first base lol

So, an attack on ix similar to the one on MoCo? Gotta break them down before we build them up right.

Fair is fair...

Why do people love to hate on Joe Buck so much

His call of the Tyree catch made my blood boil. As much as I hate the Giants, that was one of the most amazing plays I've seen in my life and he sounded almost completely detached from the moment. 

At the same time, I think he's gotten better. His nod to his father after the David Feese HR in the 2011 World Series was beautiful. 

I will never go to a wizards game

Somehow I don't think even you believe that. Lol

We all know now that you're makin' it rain in the club now that you have that job, popping bottles of Cristal and ****.

If the WizKids get off to like a 12-2 start I bet everything I have you will be sitting that ass firmly in the front row in your God Shamgod jersey.

Stole this from the sportsbar thread.

Aint it the truth though, lol. All of a sudden the flags are back out

Man, I woke up this morning to **** talk on FB from my friends that are Cowboy fans.  Now they wanna talk ****.  They are a bunch of:

Talking hate smack about Romo & Jerry, ditching your gear, now you win and wanna talk **** lookin asses.

Man, I woke up this morning to **** talk on FB from my friends that are Cowboy fans. Now they wanna talk ****. They are a bunch of:

Talking hate smack about romoSUCKS & Jerry, ditching your gear, now you win and wanna talk **** lookin asses.

Bammafied " I've been a 'Boys fan for 30 years. Who do we play next week?" Lookin asses

MOCO better stay after school for some tutoring...

Oregon Trail mouthed ass. "MOCOUNTYSKINS has died of Dysentry" lookin ass

"Dude, where's my Prius" lookin ass

Why go to an abortion clinic when you can just have your bf push you down the stairs?

tumblr_l9st2zY37F1qcdqb0o1_r1_500.gif

Rich Tandler@Rich_TandlerCSN 1m

RT @MikeWellsNFL: S LaRon Landry suspended 4 games without pay for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Say it ain't so LaRon...Say it ain't so!!

Was more worried about bodybuilding than football, IMO.

Archived