Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't remember. If so, we don't have to start it up again. I can't decide. They both have their strengths.

Since it's breakfast, Bojangle's cause Popeye's doesn't do breakfast.  I'll always be a Bojangle's guy though.  Not to mention, the closest Popeye's is not convenient for me to get to in a timely fashion and would take up the majority of my hour lunch break to even get there and back.  

Man any of you guys friends with Zoony? If you are call him a few times over the weekend to make sure hes not doing anything stupid...taking last nights skins loss pretty rough. lol

The most underrated restaurant.

Cracker Barrel! That place is freaking delicious. Breakfast, even their steaks are decent. And the prices and awesome. Never leave that place hungry.

I like this thread. I can rant to you guys and not be judged, unlike the stadium.

I hate going to the games. I haven't been in a couple of years. My mom had season tickets and she begged me to go to one game this year. I said yes and guess which game I picked? You got it. I'll be there a week from Monday.

Not wearing any Redskins gear. It will be a nice weekend trip to see the extended family though. The game is going to suck, but at least it's at night so I won't get sunburned.

I like this thread. I can't rant to you guys and not be judged, unlike the stadium.

I hate going to the games. I haven't been in a couple of years. My mom had season tickets and she begged me to go to one game this year. I said yes and guess which game I picked? You got it. I'll be there a week from Monday.

Not wearing any Redskins gear. It will be a nice weekend trip to see the extended family though. The game is going to suck, but at least it's at night so I won't get sunburned.

That game is going to be the sports equivalent of a Saw or Hostel movie. I don't know if I'm going to be able to stomach it. 

Yeah if you just don't give a **** and you're real hungry...hit up Cracker B. Get some down-home southern cookin' the way yo grand momma used to do it. Big portions and plenty greens and biscuits yessir.

shiyyit man you aint lyin. Ever since I was a kid man... that smoked sausage MM MMMM.

Their chicken n dumplings is also on point. **** I want Cracker Barrel now. #countryboybreakfast

That game is going to be the sports equivalent of a Saw or Hostel movie. I don't know if I'm going to be able to stomach it. 

I'm supposed to go to the Skins Bucs game with a buddy of mine later in the season. I kind of don't want to subject myself to that amount of stink...

I'm supposed to go to the Skins Bucs game with a buddy of mine later in the season. I kind of don't want to subject myself to that amount of stink...

ugh... AAA game basically. I honestly wouldn't mind as much if I felt like we were actually rebuilding. But it's the standard formula -- have a few pieces 25 and under, everyone else is old or not part of a future contending team. 

Some comedic gold from the 4th quarter of the Gameday thread last night for everyone's enjoyment:

this is what being a Jaguars fan feels like.

Bright Lights....Big City and Kirk has poop in his pants

Damn we cannot even do QB controversies right

Man, we probably couldn't beat LA KISS.

The Seahawks are going to do terrible, unspeakable things to this team on a national stage Monday, aren't they?

Ive got plenty of lube. Just gotta ride it out..

It hurts that we suck this bad.

You know what sucks.  Using q-tips made for children.  After a shower, I always clean my ears and we are out of regular q-tips and I had to use the kids ones.  Luckily I found one regular one buried in there so I could get some deep ear cleaning action, but it had to be shared by both ears :(  Those things suck, it's like a cotton boob with a huge nipple on it.  

wp_20131117_014.jpg

You know what sucks.  Using q-tips made for children.  After a shower, I always clean my ears and we are out of regular q-tips and I had to use the kids ones.  Luckily I found one regular one buried in there so I could get some deep ear cleaning action, but it had to be shared by both ears :(  Those things suck, it's like a cotton boob with a huge nipple on it.  

[

My grandmother told me to never put anything in my ear that's smaller than my elbow, LOL...doctor says she was 100% correct.

So why can't I get crud out of my right ear? Grandfather on the other side would dig stuff out with paper clips & whatnot?

The eardrops that the good doc recommended suck.

I WANT A FOOTBALL TEAM.

I'd rather browse the Cracker Barrell store for three hour than watch the redskins

holy. and I thought I was negative Nancy today.

Husband is worse, if that counts.

He said, "At least college hoops are coming soon. Then, we win." LOL

Archived