Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

As a juvie, was a couple of years on and off, if you including the group home. As an adult, year and a half. Then it was supposed to be six months halfway house but that got turned into (great story just in that) into a full year house arrest. Had a video on YouTube of me finally cutting the ankle monitor off. I need to find the link for that.

Also my time was in the feds. Outside of some bull**** drunk in public overnighters, I've never been in county

damn man...fed time?  :o

closest I've been to prison was Beyond Scared Straight on A&E

damn man...fed time? :o

closest I've been to prison was Beyond Scared Straight on A&E

Fed time in downtown San Diego, open floor bunks, 200 people on the floor or so. No lie, me and my bunky, Dutch (from the Netherlands, got caught up with **** at LAX) were the only two white guys on the entire floor. Luckily a couple of folks knew the family of my first wife so they looked out for me.

Did most of my time in West Virginia though. Caught my case in the southern district of California but wanted to be close to home. Lawyer set it up. I was hoping for, hell, i was expecting somewhere in Maryland or Virginia. Blew my ****ing mind when they told me the only spot with an open bed was West Virginia. Beckley. On top of Beaver ****ing Mountain (no lie, that's the name of the mountain). So went from being the only white guy to being the only non-racist white guy. Man did they hate me.

She saw potential.

Little did she know.....

right??  haha, I win!  gave her my best behavior for a while, she bought into it, and now she's locked in.  dummy.  ;)

sucked it in when I first met her.  but now a days, as my boy Sheek Louch says "I'm a thug, I don't give a ****.  I let my gut hang."  :)

Man it feels good talking about this ****. So much of my life is spent hiding ****, playing a role. Even on here, where were anonymous, don't like talking about. Telling you all ain't nothing worse than being a felon. Caught my case at 21. Still a kid. That **** will follow me and haunt me until the day i die. I served honorably in the Army. Since i got out of prison i got my associates degree, Magna cum Laude. You think any of that matters? Na, the felony trumps all. Doesn't matter if it was non violent, non sexual, non drug related. Felony. The most live destroying word there is. Then folks wonder why the recidivism rate is so ridiculously high. The system is so ****ed. So broke. **** is going to really hit the fan one day. Just watch.

And the ****ed up thing, no politician is going to do **** about it. Who wants to be seen as helping criminals, helping felons. Who's got the courage for that? Jim Webb is the only one i know and he did one term and said **** this ****.

You would think by the age 40 someone would have taught you to chew gum with your mouth closed. God damn

Lol I swear sometimes me and a handful of others are the only ones on this earth that don't smack their gum/food. **** is SO annoying. And call me shallow, but I wouldn't give a chick a second date if she did that. And that's if I didn't ditch her on the first. I just can't take it. Seriously, do people not know how disgusting that is?

Lol Hell nah. I do love me some Luck though.

Can you imagine if we had just sucked a little worse a few years ago?

yeah... Luck is looking for Private Ryan while Griffin is killing it in Indy and hailed as the second coming of Warren Moon.

Because as upbeat as I constantly am these days, part of me believes that we are just that ****ed as a franchise

I'm still an RGIII believer. And i can't lie, deep down in some sick spot, i kinda like all the Cousins fanboys having to eat **** and accept reality. They're always welcome back on the RGIII bandwagon though. I'll keep their seats warm.

Last night was fun. They were pretty quiet though. Had to deal with that **** all summer. Just blacked out in the Cousins thread

The closest I came to getting locked up - 3 am and mrs goon wakes me up, "someones knocking on the door". 

I tell her to go back to sleep, shes dreaming.  BAM! The door flies open in the front room.  I roll out of bed, reach for my .357 and got the worst sick feeling when I realized it was in the car.  Just as I reach the door, 5 flashlights in my face and I finally hear what they are screaming, " POLICE! GET DOWN"  I'm easily a head taller than all of these tools.  I stand there in this rage/fear/confused state, until I sprawl out on the floor.  They made mrs goon put her hands up, completely naked, which they gawked at for like 5 minutes.  She actually had to ask "can I put my hands down now???"

They put my room mate in cuffs (somehow slept through the door breech) because his browning hi power is on the kitchen counter.  They questioned us about some teenage girl who lit herself on fire.  "You mean to tell me, you broke down my door looking for some idiot kid who set herself on fire?  DO YOU SMELL SMOKE DUMBASS?" 

As they were leaving, I told the room mate - "man, I'm glad the revolver is in the car"  The last cop stops, turns around, and has this look on his face.  "yeah you heard me, id have shot the first 5 of you, and beat the last one to death.  You're lucky you announced who you were AFTER you came in."  His chest was slightly less puffed out when he oozed out of my apartment.

I ran into a sheriffs deputy 6 months later, who was telling this "you wont believe this.." story....yep...this story.  He was from 2 counties over.

SO glad I left that piece in the car.

Yeah but even then they had dudes like LT, Banks, Harry Carson, Joe Morris, Bavaro, etc. Who do these Giants have?

We just turned a scrub TE into a household name

They also sat their RB for most of the second half. That's right, the same guy that rushed for 174 the other day, wasn't even needed to beat us by 31.

Yeah but even then they had dudes like LT, Banks, Harry Carson, Joe Morris, Bavaro, etc. Who do these Giants have?

We just turned a scrub TE into a household name

To be fair, Donnell was having a great season BEFORE we played them. Just had no national exposure. 

Hey now, the "Gnats" are the best baseball team in the NL. You're going to have to come up with another name, sir.

Fixed it for you. 

Archived