Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I always thought one of his parents were white until someone posted a family pic of his in the Gameday thread.

I'll say it again.. I don't understand the hate for RW. Good guy.

I don't hate him. I just want him to be bludgeoned repeatedly...

Make it hard for him to say "Go Hawks". He'll get the G out and start coughing and wincing in pain

K well I'm done for the week in Stadium. Guess I wont be back there till the next game. I really can't stand as soon as you make one post, people who are brand new to the board start saying "Comments like this is why the board sucks" like really? I thought the stadium sucks because people like you make those "Your comment sucks but im not going to say why only just that your comment sucks" lls

I love you guys and your approachability and better footballl understanding

Like I said the tailgate got eachothers back. IF those stadium mofos come here they going to get fried

o yea i need to make that thread ugh but all the pics are on my desktop and im in bed with a laptop ughhhhh

Eyeroll cumpilations :D  are the best.

For my sanity, and health, I had to stop watching last night after it got to 31-14. I think the final score was 41-14. I kept going back... Didn't even know Trent was injured.

And the Sean Taylor special comes on tonight? I think I'm going to have to take a break from watching Redskins games. It's unnecessary torture. Even when we blew out Jacksonville, I still didn't feel good because it was Jacksonville.

Smh...

I can't switch teams, but I can easily give up and I have. Uncle!

I have and it's been great. I don't root for another team but I just enjoy the NFL in general now. I can watch a game and just enjoy what's happening, my happiness isn't tied to the success/failure of the redskins anymore.

I was a die-hard but Snyder's running of the team, which I feel has been inept, the way he treats the fans, has really eroded my love of the club. Supporting the club, to me, is supporting him and I don't like the way he runs the club. I moved away from DC and it's been really a chore to get the games on TV for the first few years then we had kids and I didn't have the time to invest 3 hours on a Sunday into watching the games. The biggest connection I keep is this message board—people here are fun to be around. Well, most of you. 

Archived