Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ok, stroker, what happened? Did I miss the story? Sorry if I did.

Yeah I think ya did. Long story short, she sold a dog the same day that it crashed from hypoglycemia. Completely unprecedented move. I saved the thing's life and left it in a cage in our 'very sick room'. When I found out she sold it I was shocked, and texted her that it was extremely risky. She blew it off and said that the pup would be fine. Next day, new owner called, said it died.

ha!  don't thank me, i was "hipped" to it, and i just wanted to spread the love.  apparently that gif has been around for a while.

the footwork on those guys is amazing.  the guy to the left directing traffic steals the show.  "go that way!"

Yeah I think ya did. Long story short, she sold a dog the same day that it crashed from hypoglycemia. Completely unprecedented move. I saved the thing's life and left it in a cage in our 'very sick room'. When I found out she sold it I was shocked, and texted her that it was extremely risky. She blew it off and said that the pup would be fine. Next day, new owner called, said it died.

Oh, crap, dude...how awful. So sorry.

so wait a minute....

you're telling me this ****ing asshole Stroker Man not only helps and saves animals, but is also one of the best ES video gamers too?! jesus christ

is he single?!

Lol, PrivatePyle baby, those were the days. Miss COD. Like I said a little earlier in this thread, I stopped playing. Next COD seems weird too. Might come back if Treyarch's new one is good in 2015. Who knows, maybe this new one will surprise us. Gotta be really good for me to get a new console.

Its a rush when you are almost out of gas and you have no idea where the closest gas station is.

It is also quite stupid.

happened to me on Christmas about 10 years ago, coming back to ATL from NOVA. I'm a cash gal, and no gas stations had actual people...

except the one I needed. Thank heaven.

Man, I forgot how quickly this thread moves. 

You nguys who mentioned moving elsewhere in the state are absolutely right. I've been looking to make my way to the Triangle, Greensboro, Charlotte and Boone areas for awhile. Hell, I wouldn't mind returning to Greenville. Rent is cheap as hell and the university right there in town. Still got a lot of friend sup that way.

Ultimately, I'm still hoping to move back to the D.C. Area, but that may not be for a long, long time unless I can find some decent, entry level work with the federal government.

I guess I'm just a little scared of moving to a place without having a job landed first. Want to make sure I can cover my first month's rent before packing up my stuff and heading off anywhere. 

Got a couple of job prospects with West Virginia and Wisconsin Public Radio. We'll see where those go. 

Archived